The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Think we need another shot for covid?

zBucks
I'm hearing that we may be required to get a booster shot after we get our vaccines (if you haven't already). I feel like covid is never ending at this point. Does the vaccine even work if we need to get more of the vaccine? Seems weird to me. Are you guys going to get the booster shot if you have to in our area? Or will you wait it out a bit first?

D

Deleted member 1946

I don't have anything against getting it. It does feel like it's never ending though. Sometimes it's hard to imagine things ever getting back to "normal"
It is a depopulation strategy. I first heard about this by a white man named Jesse Ventura who did a show called Conspiracy Theory back around 2009 or so. It was episode regarding secret societies. Season 1 Episode 3.

D

Deleted member 1946

I'm hearing that we may be required to get a booster shot after we get our vaccines (if you haven't already). I feel like covid is never ending at this point. Does the vaccine even work if we need to get more of the vaccine? Seems weird to me. Are you guys going to get the booster shot if you have to in our area? Or will you wait it out a bit first?
No, I don't think the vaccine will work. People need to look to natural remedies.