Gaming

The official community for Sixers who have a passion for all things video games.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

This Controller Worth It?

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Most of my controllers end up with drifting problems in the sticks. Even the one I have now is showing the early stages of it and I haven't had it very long. Someone suggested getting theGameSir G7 SE and while it is a decent price (includes one month game pass), it is wired. I am not sure I want to go back to wired after having gotten used to being without it.

Does anyone here use this controller? Is it any good?

Kanu

Senior Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    The GameSir G7 Special Edition controller is a true gaming gem. From its sleek design to its impressive performance, this controller is a delight to use. The ergonomic shape fits perfectly in my hands, allowing for comfortable and extended gaming sessions without any strain. One standout feature of the G7 is its exceptional build quality. The controller feels sturdy and well-made, ensuring long-term durability. The buttons are responsive and have a satisfying click to them, providing a tactile and immersive gaming experience. Setting up the G7 was a breeze. It seamlessly connected to my gaming devices, whether it was my PC or Xbox. The controller supports USB connectivity, offering versatility for different gaming setups. The controller’s customization options are worth mentioning as well. With the accompanying software, I was able to remap buttons and adjust sensitivity settings to suit my preferences. This level of customization enhanced my gaming experience and gave me full control over my gameplay.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    The GameSir G7 Special Edition controller is a true gaming gem. From its sleek design to its impressive performance, this controller is a delight to use. The ergonomic shape fits perfectly in my hands, allowing for comfortable and extended gaming sessions without any strain. One standout feature of the G7 is its exceptional build quality. The controller feels sturdy and well-made, ensuring long-term durability. The buttons are responsive and have a satisfying click to them, providing a tactile and immersive gaming experience. Setting up the G7 was a breeze. It seamlessly connected to my gaming devices, whether it was my PC or Xbox. The controller supports USB connectivity, offering versatility for different gaming setups. The controller’s customization options are worth mentioning as well. With the accompanying software, I was able to remap buttons and adjust sensitivity settings to suit my preferences. This level of customization enhanced my gaming experience and gave me full control over my gameplay.
    I already know all this and read some reviews. I want to see what people think about it, personally. Like it seems like a decent deal cause you get the one month pass with it but I am still on the fence with going back to a wire. I didn't know it functioned on PC though, I overlooked that.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Most of my controllers end up with drifting problems in the sticks. Even the one I have now is showing the early stages of it and I haven't had it very long. Someone suggested getting theGameSir G7 SE and while it is a decent price (includes one month game pass), it is wired. I am not sure I want to go back to wired after having gotten used to being without it.

Does anyone here use this controller? Is it any good?
    The drifting problem is horrible on the switch…I need to see If they have a version for it.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    The drifting problem is horrible on the switch…I need to see If they have a version for it.
    Nintendo don't spend money on controllers like they use to. It seems like since the Wii things have been going downhill. But those were still decent. The Switch has terrible controllers though like you are lucky if they last you 3 months without drift.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Nintendo don't spend money on controllers like they use to. It seems like since the Wii things have been going downhill. But those were still decent. The Switch has terrible controllers though like you are lucky if they last you 3 months without drift.
    I agree and I think it’s because the controller is never just a gamepad. It’s always some other function like the motion with Wii, on Switch you can attach or detach from the console that get in the way of it being just a really solid controller. I think GameCube was their last solid controller.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I agree and I think it’s because the controller is never just a gamepad. It’s always some other function like the motion with Wii, on Switch you can attach or detach from the console that get in the way of it being just a really solid controller. I think GameCube was their last solid controller.
    For sure. I was not a massive fan of the gamecube ones but they felt solid and could take a beating. You drop a switch controller the wrong way and it is broke. They need to make more premium options for people that want to invest in them. They would probably make a killing selling them.