Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

This Is Why Letting In Eminem and Non-Blacks Was A Mistake...

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I came across a very, very long, but interesting reddit post breaking down how overhyped Eminem is and why, how he's basically a plant, and how he has a white savior complex and this is one of the responses I saw:

"What a waste of five minutes of my life that I will never get back. I’ve been listening to rap music since 1978 and there have been good rappers and bad ones. I have never heard anybody say that he was the greatest of all time. But to say that he is one of the greatest is something that I would agree with. For you to say that hip-hop is black culture is an asinine and stupid idea if I’ve ever heard one. If you think that black folks were the ones who solely created the hip-hop culture and rap music then you better go do your research. Latinos, specifically Puerto Ricans, are just as instrumental in the birth and evolution of this culture. When I have seen interviews of the GOAT, Rakim Allah, says that he feels that Eminem is one of the best that he has ever seen, then that is the only co-sign I need to listen to and not this rambling garbage that you just presented us with. And you lost a whole lot of credibility points by even bringing Ja Rule into the discussion.

You are not telling me anything that I did not already know. But now you’re changing it to saying PRIMARILY black culture instead of just saying it is black culture.
You’re starting to sound a little like Lord Jamar, who is racist as hell and marginally talented."

Wow, we really do be giving most of our culture away to the point where we look uncultured at times yet these entitled, racist smug dipshits that continue to take advantage and leech off us don't appreciate shit and feel like they can control dictate to us what is and isn't our culture. What does and doesn't belong to us. The fucking absolute caucasity and utter gall of these non-Black bastards. Latinos did not invent, birth, or build hip hop. Stop the bullshit now. Any Latinos and whites involved hip hop were tag-a-longs that made some minor contributions at best and exploiters and culture vultures at worst. Black people, specifically Foundational Black Americans (FBADOAS), are the sole official creators and leaders of hip hop.

Outside of Cypress Hill, Big Pun, Fat Joe, Lil Rob, and a few of them folks, those are the most well-known Latino rap acts and none of them invented hip hop either. Y’all keep saying "Latinos made hip hop" yet still struggle to name anyone. And no, that urban reggaeton shit doesn't count either as that is one of the bastard children of hip hop. If we have to credit every Latino face in hip hop for "creating and evolving hip hop", then by this bullshit logic we have to "credit" thieving whites and white Jewish execs that put Black artists on as well as white acts and/or culture vultures like Vanilla Ice, Beastie Boys, 3rd Bass, Snow, Mark Ronson, white DJs, etc, for evolving hip hop. STOP. IT. NOW.

Then you praise Rakim for sniffing Eminem's underwear. You call Lord Jamar 'racist as hellx because he tells the brutally truth you vultures don't want to hear (he is prejudiced at worst as Black people cannot be racist when we are at the lowest bottom of the racial hierarchy created by white supremacy and lack the systemic infrastructure to do so).

Funny how lying and claiming that Latinos creating and birthing Hip Hop is somehow not a stupid idea, yet Hip Hop being Black Culture is the most asinine and stupid idea of all time to the point that it is unfathomable? Seriously?!!

GTFOWTBS.

This is why Black people gatekeeping our culture, music, food, businesses, and creations are so vital. Our survival relies on self-preservation and being unified amongst ourselves and only ourselves. They continue to try to lie, remix, and rewrite history to make themselves look like there created and ran shit while making us look like unimportant, uncultured, unremarkable, uncredited mules. This is what the non-stop and so-called inclusion, diversity, Black and Brown, white and Black, and the United Nations POC Coalition looks like and where it leads us. It leads us to eventual full-blown erasure or our culture and identity if it is not stopped.

These motherfuckers need a damn history lesson.
View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vokylBHob0s

Go to @29:40 in this video below in regards to Rakim worshipping Eminem:
View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-fTXGm6U1Dw

See the response and dickriding:
View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5pvN9KpDQfM

Sources:

View: https://medium.com/@russelllawrencebenford/why-eminem-is-still-not-the-greatest-rapper-of-all-time-6bd14eead52d

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/hiphop101/comments/mahfza/why_eminem_is_not_the_goat_of_hip_hop_warning/

b9YAKFM.jpg

Screenshot_20220622_044923.jpg Screenshot_20220622_044936.jpg

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
^^ Then you praise Rakim for sniffing Eminem's underwear. You call Lord Jamar 'racist as hell' because he tells the brutally honest truth that you vultures don't want to hear (he is prejudiced at worst as Black people cannot be racist when we are at the lowest bottom of the racial hierarchy created by white supremacists and we lack the systemic infrastructure to do so).

They are now doing to Juneteenth what they've been doing to hip hop. Co-opting it and detaching it from us and making it their own.
Do not let them!!!

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Sign In
Get started

CypherDivine
CypherDivine
Follow
Jan 31, 2020
·
29 min read
·
Listen

Why Eminem Is STILL NOT The Greatest Rapper Of All Time​

1*O9P991sOetrELDXuR5YWKw.jpeg

2019saw a slew of people from all over making their “greatest ever”, “top lyricist”, and “best rappers” of all-time lists. Such adjectives are summarized in the hip hop community by what’s called “THE GOAT”. The goat, an acronym, for greatest of all time, was first coined by rapper LL Cool J back in 1997. Today, the usual suspects hover around JayZ, Nas, 2Pac, and Notorious B.I.G. Now I’m not saying that Eminem is not an amazing lyricist and has some dope records with a lot of accolades. My argument is that he is not the THE GOAT. Now how does one define the goat is also highly contentious. Some just focus on lyricism, others look at record sales, and many just take into account overall impact. Nevertheless, I contend that Eminem is just a product of groupthink, propaganda, and white gaze (the white man’s ice is colder as the old people say). Not even in my top 5. Other examples of groupthink for me are when everyone started putting Andre 3000 on top lists. Although, I think he’s an amazing MC, I can’t do it for the simple fact that he never released a solo rap project. I have the same feeling with Lauryn Hil in the sense that although she can rhyme as well, there’s not enough output. Might as well put Jay Electronica up there is that’s the case. I think that the idea of the GOAT is largely circumstantial. For example, 2Pac and Biggie died in their primes and there was no room to see their drop off. Every music artist in history eventual begins to fade over time. Some recover, some never do, and others sort of plateau and cruise into retirement. If Snoop Dogg died after the run of Deep Cover-The Chronic-Doggystyle-Above The Rim-Murder Was The Case-Dogg Food, I think he would’ve been regarded as the GOAT.
Nevertheless, let’s get into it:
  1. Eminem was born in 1972. Rakim-1968, LL Cool J-1968, JayZ- 1969, Ice Cube-1969, 2Pac- 1971, Big Pun-1971, Snoop Dogg-1971, Nas-1973, and five months after Notorious B.I.G. So these are his contemporaries but he had the luxury of being able to study rather than compete. Now folktales will lead you to believe that he was just being slept on because he was white. But when you look at Beastie Boys, Vanilla Ice, 3rd Bass, etc. such disparities are not present. And that is quite irregular for someone who we are led to believe to be the greatest of all time. That would be like Magic Johnson being drafted to the NBA in 1979 and Larry Bird not being drafted until 1986 even though they competed against each other in college. How is it that no one from his age group was aware of him when during that era, one of the quickest, easiest and best ways to get on is attack folks directly?
  2. Now I’m not hating on Eminem because he’s white either. There’s a lot of white artists whom I enjoy to varying degrees: Paul Wall, Mac Miller, Your Old Droog, Derek Pope, Machine Gun Kelly, Evidence, El-P of Run The Jewels, etc. What I am saying is that the aesthetic which his lyricism was packaged in is what has ahd folksputting all kinds of extras on him. Reminds me of when folks where caping for Jeremy Lin “Linsanity”. Like yeah he was doing his thing, but it was WHO was doing it that had folks putting extras on it.
  3. Stuff like his BET Cypher Donald Trump freestyle was cool as well as his song “White America”, but as the number one rapper in the world who happens to be white? This is what I consider low hanging fruit of liberals who try to simplify and reduce racism as isolated boogeymen that once exorcised, everything will be all good. But when has Eminem used his music and his platform to really speak to systemic racism white supremacy on a micro and macro level and be a champion of black empowerment while profiting off black culture? February 2003 The Source Magazine published “The Unbearable Whiteness of Emceeing: What the Eminence of Eminem Says About Race” which I found to be very insightful in this regrad.
  4. Eminem’s first project was in 1995 as a duo with Proof (rip). Same year as Only Built For Cuban Linx by Raekwon, The Infamous by Mobb Deep, Me Against The World by 2Pac, Soul Food by Goodie Mob, among others. Some of the most highly regarded albums and MCs ever and yet no one was checking for “the goat” Eminem?
  5. Now in 1996 that is when Eminem put out his official solo project with Infinite. Same year as All Eyez On Me and Makaveli from 2Pac, Reasonable Doubt by JayZ, It Was Written from Nas, The Score by Fugees, ATLiens from OutKast, etc. Who was checking for Eminem??
  6. We’re going to just skip all the fire that came out 1997–98 such as DMX, Redman, Big Pun, Juvenile, Method Man. But do your Googles and see what songs from those years you’d rather hear than anything Eminem put out from 1995–1999.
  7. It is not until 1999 that we get the much heralded Slim Shady LP. This is after the “East Coast/West Coast” feud when everyone was going at whomever, whenever. Plenty of space and opportunity for Eminem to assert himself whether attacking someone or defending someone. I’m not saying that he might not have been able to hold his own. But the way people used to go at each other back then, they definitely would’ve been on his ass. You either had to rhyme and/or throw hands. However, after the dust cleared, he comes out during the peace and prosperity of the “shiny suit era”. But you tell me what songs from Slim Shady LP resonate with the culture and have had the lasting appeal as: Dr. Dre’s Chronic 2001, Pharoahe Monch’s Simon Says, Missy Elliot’s Da Real World, and JayZ’s Vol. 3? Better yet, this is the same year that B.G. put out “Bling, Bling” and Ja Rule’s “Holla Holla”. And the icing on the cake — Mobb Deep released “Quiet Storm”. Nuff said!
  8. The year 2000 brought us The Marshall Mathers LP. Great album indeed. But ask yourself, what song has been in rotation in the last 20 years with the likes of: OutKast’s “So Fresh & So Clean”, Ghostface Killah’s “Cherchez La Ghost”, M.O.P.’sAnte Up”, Prodigy’s “Keep It Thoro”, or even Three 6 Mafia’s “Sippin On Some Sizzurp”? And I just heard Ludacris’ “What’s Yo Fantasy” last week. And you can’t forget this is the year Nelly debuted. I’ll add Big Tymers’ “Everybody Get Your Roll On” to that list too.
  9. 2001 is when JayZ released The Blueprint. Eminem’s verse on “Renegade” is one of those watershed moments along with Nas saying on “Ether” how JayZ got bodied by him that really began to crystalize public opinion, but it is the same record which the same is said of rapper Beanie Sigel. And that is just as debatable. Eminem released his group D12 in 2001 with Devil’s Night. It debuted #1 and went 2x platinum, the same year as Put Yo Hood Up by Lil Jon & The East Side Boyz, but despite the disparity in sales, you tell me which album has the most songs that have rang off the most in the hood (no pun intended)? 2001 also brought us Pain Is Love from Ja Rule, Stillmatic from Nas, and Word of Mouf by Ludacris
  10. The Eminem Show dropped in 2002. Another fine project. Was it as innovative as N.E.R.D’s In Search Of…?But are there any songs that had the staying power in the hip hop community like State Property’s “Roc The Mic” (which features Beanie Sigel), or “Say I Yi Yi” from Ying Yang Twins? And this was the same year as ’03 Bonnie & Clyde with JayZ & Beyonce and Lil Jon & The East Side Boyz sparking the dawn of the crunk era with Kings of Crunk. Also, we can’t leave out Nelly’s Nellyville and Nas’ God’s Son. So not only did Eminem not have the definitive sound of the year but he also did not have either of the two songs which defined 2002. I submit to you: Clipse “Grindin’” and Missy Elliott “Work It”. But Eminem is the goat??

Read more here:

View: https://medium.com/@russelllawrencebenford/why-eminem-is-still-not-the-greatest-rapper-of-all-time-6bd14eead52d

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
More generic stale pale idiocy...

CsCkZtT.jpg

[–]user0 6 points 6 months
there are loads of reasons why eminem isn’t the greatest of all time imo, but you basically just said it’s because he’s white??

[–]user1 4 points 5 months ago
I was actually going to read the whole post until he went on about "systemic racism" nonsense. Im tired of this nonsense of a position. Their only argument to support it is pointing to unequal outcomes, then assume its because of racism. It's stupid, one dimensional thinking.

[–]user2 1 point 2 months ago
The only reason I could say Eminem isn’t the goat is nas

[–]user3 10 points 6 months ago
Could have saved a ton of time but just saying he’s not because he’s white.

[–][deleted] 3 points 6 months ago
Some some racist gatekeeping shit.

Black people 'gatekeeping' is racist? You can sure learn a lot from these privileged whites and non-Blacks on Hip Hop 101.

In fact:
According to the recent Census...
yr0OvU5.jpg

Who the fuck are these people to tell us anything?

What is going on (RHETORICAL QUESTION)?

The most known hip hop / overall music reviewer is a white Hispanic Anthony Fantano (theneedledrop). Outside of the likes of Shawn Cee, most of the hip hop / rap reviewers and interviewers are white and other (Vlad, No Jumper, etc.)

92% of these modern day "hip hop heads" are white and non-Black. Many of these wetfucks didn't even start listening to hip hop and rap like that until as early as 2010 Kanye West came out with MBDTF. Only 8% are Black.

What happened to the real hip hop heads?

Look at this shit:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/hiphopheads/comments/64g4jl/rhiphopheads_census_results/

View: https://imgur.com/a/sGYAisK

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
All Eminem did was help promote the music that destroys black families. He brought a bunch of white people into the genre and they support this nonsense with their dollars and the black youth supports this music with their life. So all the gang banging, drug use, thug life nonsense has become a norm for a lot of black boys growing up in poor areas. The girls growing up treat themselves like meat. He enabled the corporate music labels to pump and dump music that encourages self-destructive behavior. True rap and hip-hop has always been more about life and poetry. It was an art form. Now it is drugs, clapping cheeks, and brand deals.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
All Eminem did was help promote the music that destroys black families. He brought a bunch of white people into the genre and they support this nonsense with their dollars and the black youth supports this music with their life. So all the gang banging, drug use, thug life nonsense has become a norm for a lot of black boys growing up in poor areas. The girls growing up treat themselves like meat. He enabled the corporate music labels to pump and dump music that encourages self-destructive behavior. True rap and hip-hop has always been more about life and poetry. It was an art form. Now it is drugs, clapping cheeks, and brand deals.
Rap was ALWAYS conscious minded, back in the day. We knew what was really going on & how the rappers really felt! KRS One, Eric B & Rakim, NWA, Eazy-E, Common, Grandmaster Flash & The Furious Five, Arrested Development, Dr. Dre, Snoop Dog, Digable Planets & all I didn't mention, CONSCIOUS! NOT most of this NONSENSE that's out today, poisoning our children!

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA

Wypipo and nonblacks be like:

"I Love Eminem. Best rapper ever dude. He is so damn talented and is the Rap God. He is your favorite rapper's rapper. Music has no color. Legends even respect him. He also sold the most records out of all the rappers. His music is so deep, it's thought provoking. Unlike your favorite rapper Lil Wayne and other rappers, Eminem doesn't talk about dumb shit like drugs, gangbanging, bishes, sex, and money."

?um?

These Drugs by D12
Purple Pills / Purple Hills by D12
Drug Ballad
MUSHROOMS.....
Let's not even mention really silly shit like Fack...

Eminem doesn't really rap about trapping drugs out of his car, say the word "n*gga" (he knows better), brag about getting money (even though he does brag about his accomplishments), or talk about how he be fucking bad bishes and thotties because in his mind and other people's minds, rapping about killing, raping, disrespecting, and abusing bishes and "being shockingly edgy while white" is just so much better and more respectful. See: songs like KIM and much of his catalog.

Eminem is mostly popular due to white angst and wypipo wanting to feel oppressed and troubled while being the troublesome oppressors. It's a favorite pastime of theirs. If Fight Club, Malibu's Most Wanted, The Tom Green Show, and Horror Snuff Films were music....
9wvlIa6.jpg
sCb0CJW.png
kYUSahz.jpg

A9l8ztk.jpg

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black

"I Love Eminem. Best rapper ever dude. He is so damn talented and is the Rap God. He is your favorite rapper's rapper. Music has no color. Legends even respect him. He also sold the most records out of all the rappers. His music is so deep, it's thought provoking. Unlike your favorite rapper Lil Wayne and other rappers, Eminem doesn't talk about dumb shit like drugs, gangbanging, bishes, sex, and money."

?um?

These Drugs by D12
Drug Ballad
MUSHROOMS.....

Eminem doesn't really rap about trapping drugs out of his car, say the word "n*gga" (he knows better), brag about getting money (even though he does brag about his accomplishments), or talk about how he be fucking bad bishes and thotties because in his mind and other people's minds, rapping about killing, raping, disrespecting, and abusing bishes and "being shockingly edgy while white" is just so much better and more respectful. See: songs like KIM and much of his catalog.

Eminem is mostly popular due to white angst and wypipo wanting to feel oppressed and troubled while being the troublesome oppressors. It's a favorite pastime of theirs. If Fight Club, Malibu's Most Wanted, The Tom Green Show, and Horror Snuff Films were music....
9wvlIa6.jpg
sCb0CJW.png
kYUSahz.jpg

A9l8ztk.jpg
If some of these dumb ass rappers didn't do this dumb shit, these WS producers wouldn't sign them onto their Label. So why can't ALL these rappers pool their money, buy studios, create their OWN labels & give WS the 🖕🏽🖕🏽?

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
I ain’t reading this whole essay but we need to stop giving white people props for copying. I don’t give a shit if a white boy can spit rappers delight take yo ass somewhere.
Back to mutha f*ckin' 8 mile, b*tch! 💯

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
The fact that our true rap legends Rakim and Big Daddy Kane legitimize this souless rapper is what infuriates me. We don’t protect what is ours. That’s why we have non Black immigrants claiming they created hip hop/rap
That part! I didn't mean to skip Big Daddy Kane, love him too!

FeverPitch

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
The danger is not in the white rappers. (Find a book called "Kanye West Owes Me $300")
The danger is in white rap executives and tastemakers, who have been around since the beginning.
Too often a Black rap superstar will have some white boy in his inner circle calling shots.
Black Americans created hip-hop. I'm not going to go back and forth with anyone about that.
I'm not gonna clutch my pearls because someone thinks Eminem is the GOAT.
There's just as many people saying Pac is the GOAT, or Biggie, etc.
What's important is who's calling shots in the board room. As long as hip-hop has been a viable commercial entity, that has been white boys.
So fix that and that solves a lot of problems in the genre.

Terrymist

Master Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    Co-sign all of this. I remember having a conversation about Eminem with an Asian. When asked if Im a fan of Em, I stated he's ok but not the GOAT. What was said in response? I know nothing about hip-hop. This was coming from someone who is Gen X admits that he didnt listen to any hip-hop pre - 2000 and has no plans to. Safe to say, his opinion on ANYTHING hip-hop related is null and void. Eminem seems to be a hero to anyone non-black.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Eminem started out making albums about beating and killing his whore ex. Now he wants to be respected as a legend in rap? What a joke. He is a clown who made his millions being a clown. He is part of the problem with modern rap. I don't care if he has lyrical skills and can talk fast. Rap was about expression and poetry. It was about telling a story and inspiring people. Rap got corporatized and used as a weapon against black people and letting Eminem become famous was a key in this. He brought more white people into the rap genre and further pushed it to a place of filth. Mainstream rap is now nothing but encouraging people to be their worst selves. We used to have jazz, rock, etc. and now blacks are only associated with rap and viewed as a problem. It was all by design.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

?um?

These Drugs by D12
    Drug Ballad
    MUSHROOMS.....

9wvlIa6.jpg
    sCb0CJW.png
    kYUSahz.jpg

A9l8ztk.jpg
    Growing up in the ghetto is hard for anyone but he acts like just because he did, he knows how it feels to be a black man. The cops are gunning for you, the gangs are gunning for you, you have to worry about you or your family being mistaken for someone else and shot... This happens in the ghetto to BLACK MEN. Never white men.

White people with money are the worst cause not only do they not understand the average black person's life struggles in America, but they also don't even understand the average middle-class family's struggle of any race. We shouldn't be listening to rich, out-of-touch, white people on anything or take anything they say seriously.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Rap was ALWAYS conscious minded, back in the day. We knew what was really going on & how the rappers really felt! KRS One, Eric B & Rakim, NWA, Eazy-E, Common, Grandmaster Flash & The Furious Five, Arrested Development, Dr. Dre, Snoop Dog, Digable Planets & all I didn't mention, CONSCIOUS! NOT most of this NONSENSE that's out today, poisoning our children!
    For sure! You can see it. They don't just listen to the music, they want to live it and it is nothing but foolish behavior that will ruin their lives. You see it in young boys and girls across the country. Parents need to be on guard and encourage their children to listen to music that inspires them, not music that tears them down.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Growing up in the ghetto is hard for anyone but he acts like just because he did, he knows how it feels to be a black man. The cops are gunning for you, the gangs are gunning for you, you have to worry about you or your family being mistaken for someone else and shot... This happens in the ghetto to BLACK MEN. Never white men.

White people with money are the worst cause not only do they not understand the average black person's life struggles in America, but they also don't even understand the average middle-class family's struggle of any race. We shouldn't be listening to rich, out-of-touch, white people on anything or take anything they say seriously.

White people who are/were broke, struggling, and from Black neighborhoods can be among the worst cause not only do they not understand the average black person's life struggles in America, but they swear that they actually understand Black people because "they lived a similar experience and had a hard life too" all while not understanding it all. Many non-Blacks are guilty of this too. Some will even claim to be Black, "Blacker than you" or an honorary Black because of living a "hard knock life." Deluded white and non-Black motherfuckers like that along with the evil racist whites that believe that swear that they are such good and/or God-fearing people that are just doing the right things are among the most dangerous kind of white people. Because they will constantly undermine you, gaslight you, resent you, act like your friend and then royally fuck you and your people over when you're not looking. And the "good" racist whites will do it with a smile without any remorse.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    White people who are/were broke, struggling, and from Black neighborhoods can be among the worst cause not only do they not understand the average black person's life struggles in America, but they swear that they actually understand Black people because "they lived a similar experience and had a hard life too" all while not understanding it all. Many non-Blacks are guilty of this too. Some will even claim to be Black, "Blacker than you" or an honorary Black because of living a "hard knock life." Deluded white and non-Black motherfuckers like that along with the evil racist whites that believe that swear that they are such good and/or God-fearing people that are just doing the right things are among the most dangerous kind of white people. Because they will constantly undermine you, gaslight you, resent you, act like your friend and then royally fuck you and your people over when you're not looking. And the "good" racist whites will do it with a smile without any remorse.
    There is this white dude, some no-name white rapper who acts like he is the savior for black people. He pretty much goes around telling white people they are wrong and know nothing while speaking on behalf of white men. I wish I could remember his name. The dude is a damn fool and is only making life harder for black people, just like Eminem's pasty ass.