The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

This Is WHY They Want You Using Recreational MJ

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Which is exactly why I have never used any kind of illicit drugs. Hell I don't even drink or smoke cigarettes.

My addiction is to that paper and ensuring I get myself, my family and my people ahead!
    I cut down dramatically on my drinking because I got tired of the lucid feeling. I wanted to make sure I was "all the way there" when out and about. Also, making sure I take care of my body and also limit hangovers.

MR-D-ROB

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I cut down dramatically on my drinking because I got tired of the lucid feeling. I wanted to make sure I was "all the way there" when out and about. Also, making sure I take care of my body and also limit hangovers.
    Remember we only have one body. We have to be sure to take care of it. If we are not our full health both physically and mentally then we can't do the best in this fight for our people.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Remember we only have one body. We have to be sure to take care of it. If we are not our full health both physically and mentally then we can't do the best in this fight for our people.
    Amen to that. I'm 36 too so the game done changed.

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    My nigga I be down the whole next day. It's terrible.
    I wasn't the same for a week after my last major drinking bender. I was sick as a dog. couldn't do nothing but eat bananas and drink cocounut water the next day.....but I did toke a lil too help out and some aspirin....but now I can count one hand when I even had a drink fo alcohol. I prefer cooking with it than drinking it now.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I wasn't the same for a week after my last major drinking bender. I was sick as a dog. couldn't do nothing but eat bananas and drink cocounut water the next day.....but I did toke a lil too help out and some aspirin....but now I can count one hand when I even had a drink fo alcohol. I prefer cooking with it than drinking it now.
    Hahahahahaha! Old ass. Last time I went hard was christmas and I was so dehydrated it was horrible. I could barely feel my heartbeat it scared the bejesus out of me. I haven't went hard since then.

Mastamind

Master Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    Hahahahahaha! Old ass. Last time I went hard was christmas and I was so dehydrated it was horrible. I could barely feel my heartbeat it scared the bejesus out of me. I haven't went hard since then.

The new years before 2020 was what slowed me the hell down...that was the last time I went super hard and the next day was abysmal. I didn't drink until my cousin's graduation over a year later, and I sipped the whole day.