The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

This the consistency I respect and I been on #B1

ROADGAWD

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Africa

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    People at work have Ukrainian flags in their email signatures it’s a joke. Being Pro-Ukraine has nothing to to with a Black agenda so they will have to hold their own beef sausage.
    Hahahahaha I saw that too, the virtue signaling is at all time highs.

ROADGAWD

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    People at work have Ukrainian flags in their email signatures it’s a joke. Being Pro-Ukraine has nothing to to with a Black agenda so they will have to hold their own beef sausage.
    Ukraine and all them white supremacists strongholds can get the Ogun treatment.

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Just here to take notes, already prepared, and my snickers is ready for snack time. As long as my B1 family straight nothing else on my mind but empowering us and the next generations after us.

Ukraine and all them white supremacists strongholds can get the Ogun treatment.
    It's going to be a rough ride but we have been through rougher. We just have to be prepared and understand that we are all we got. What I really appreciate over the last 10 years is an agenda. We finally understand what is important to us. We wasted so much time but we are finally where we need to be.

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
    Community Host
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Just here to take notes, already prepared, and my snickers is ready for snack time. As long as my B1 family straight nothing else on my mind but empowering us and the next generations after us.
    If 100% of us had this mindset, there would be nothing we couldn't take over. we have too many jokers and not enough Warriors. #B1 to you Family!

ROADGAWD

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    If 100% of us had this mindset, there would be nothing we couldn't take over. we have too many jokers and not enough Warriors. #B1 to you Family!
    I agree brotha BG because actions speak louder than words and as Tariq would say, our language concerning black folk has got to be trump tight. I also believe our actions should be too. B1 to you too brotha

Last edited:

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I don't do rallies, I don't march, I don't stand in front of buildings yelling. I'm the type that's ready to do some "yard work" when the marching fails, I'm always on standby if some maintenance is needed.
    The marches didn’t get these race soldiers charged, the billions in damage over 2020 did. I don’t know what works and what doesn’t now. Anyone saying anything other than what you’re saying here is full of shit or a coward. If we ain’t getting at their pockets or them in a corporal fashion then it don’t even matter to them.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Jason is the best teacher I never met. WW3 pop off, I’ll be sure to hold the line so the next generation can receive those checks
    When the off-code immigrants call in he does the best job of dismantling them. He breaks them down bit by bit and doesn't let them wiggle out. He also injects humor but never gets childish.

Kdonne202

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    When the off-code immigrants call in he does the best job of dismantling them. He breaks them down bit by bit and doesn't let them wiggle out. He also injects humor but never gets childish.
    Dude legendary. I say we as FBA get a detail together to keep him Tariq and the professor protected. Last thing we need is some snaggle tooth bummy bastard looking for a come up

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Dude legendary. I say we as FBA get a detail together to keep him Tariq and the professor protected. Last thing we need is some snaggle tooth bummy bastard looking for a come up
    That and we also gotta make sure that all of us are Tariq, TBA, PBT, etc so that if anything happens to them another one is right there. The days of leader based movements is over they are messengers but the code is the leader.

Kdonne202

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That and we also gotta make sure that all of us are Tariq, TBA, PBT, etc so that if anything happens to them another one is right there. The days of leader based movements is over they are messengers but the code is the leader.
    I agree completely. My little cousin is 6, so he’s not old enough to listen to them; with that said, I bring him up on as much FBA values as I can so when he’s 18, he’ll be monstrous

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I agree completely. My little cousin is 6, so he’s not old enough to listen to them; with that said, I bring him up on as much FBA values as I can so when he’s 18, he’ll be monstrous
    Man I have my lil dude who turns 7 listening to PBT and TBA he doesn’t understand but he be like:

Oh No Facepalm GIF by Aminé

Dad we gotta listen to Black shows again. He will understand in due time. One of those white teachers gonna trip and it’s gonna start clicking.

Welcome to the board btw brotha.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is the energy we need! ✊🏾

Jonokay

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Another Shitty Cuz waiting around the corner for some cointelpro crumbs. You're absolutely correct!

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Another Shitty Cuz waiting around the corner for some cointelpro crumbs. You're absolutely correct!
    Exactly. Shitty Cuz was an asset for real. No way some dude pull some shit like that in that area. That area be so congested I don’t see how he got away. Then when they didn’t lock up the getaway driver I knew it was a hit.

Jonokay

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Exactly. Shitty Cuz was an asset for real. No way some dude pull some shit like that in that area. That area be so congested I don’t see how he got away. Then when they didn’t lock up the getaway driver I knew it was a hit.
    Seriously! That bullshit story of he was called a snitch, left and came back is flagrant af! I love when these narratives are concocted by law enforcement and the media (together in harmony ❤ of course) to satisfy our inner negroid. Just like the crack pipe giveaways... They truly think we'd fall for anything, sad part is that a good portion of us do...

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Seriously! That bullshit story of he was called a snitch, left and came back is flagrant af! I love when these narratives are concocted by law enforcement and the media (together in harmony ❤ of course) to satisfy our inner negroid. Just like the crack pipe giveaways... They truly think we'd fall for anything, sad part is that a good portion of us do...
    Then dumb negros running around saying stuff like “see thats why we have to have a discussion about violence in our communities”.

deep space nine facepalm GIF