Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I am a Phoenician. I’ve been loving ‘6 zip deuce’(602) ever since forever. This water crisis got me nervous. Ppl walking around Phx like this shid ain’t fragile. My neighbor just installed grass in her front yard- wtf!!! Why? I’m telling ppl about these 2 affluent towns who water was cut off this summer. These mfers ask me “Are they poor?”😳. No, you are🤦🏿‍♀️. Tf they think the word “affluent” means😭.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    I am a Phoenician. I’ve been loving ‘6 zip deuce’(602) ever since forever. This water crisis got me nervous. Ppl walking around Phx like this shid ain’t fragile. My neighbor just installed grass in her front yard- wtf!!! Why? I’m telling ppl about these 2 affluent towns who water was cut off this summer. These mfers ask me “Are they poor?”😳. No, you are🤦🏿‍♀️. Tf they think the word “affluent” means😭.
    This post ended up being so true.

Danny

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    This is why I'm against the selling of water. Water is one commodity that should distributed for free but thats not going to ever happen in this life.

They simply want us all dead because when we don't have enough water to make use of, how are we supposed to survive...?