Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
The Black grassroots is undefeated! Let's keep giving the dominant society that work people! Ms. "Black men need to get in line" is out THE door! Maybe she can get a job with Rollie Polly. This is also a huge sign that Dems are going to lose big time next week. If her being there was working, they'd keep her. Get your popcorn people, our protests are not in vain. Great Job Fam!

MSNBC Cuts Ties Unexpectedly With Weekend Host Tiffany Cross

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The Black grassroots is undefeated! Let's keep giving the dominant society that work people! Ms. "Black men need to get in line" is out THE door! Maybe she can get a job with Rollie Polly. This is also a huge sign that Dems are going to lose big time next week. If her being there was working, they'd keep her. Get your popcorn people, our protests are not in vain. Great Job Fam!

OMG I read that this morning and said "HELLLLL YEAH". She was talking big ish on her show and thought she was invincible. She has ZERO credibility and therefore no use to MSNBC. Maybe she can gain some humility in her downtime.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I just read it and I was like Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssss! The new black media is doing the damned thang! I can't wait til this weekend. Boy, I bet it's gonna be poppin this weekend. It's gonna be interesting to see what happens after the elections. All hell gonna break lose. They gone retaliation.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What is worse for these bootlicks is that after all that ass kissing they have nowhere to fall to. White people used her as a tool and Black people don't want her anymore. She will have a broom closet show like Roland pretty soon.

gone with the wind love GIF

Mr. Charlie to the bootlicks when they are trying to rationalize their worth.

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA

I wonder how she’s trying to spin it in her world. “They’re going in a different direction” or “They didn’t want so much Black girl magic in air at one time”.

D

Deleted member 405

I love good news like that...

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Apparently the rumors are she got fired for saying stuff about Fox News hosts.
    So they had no issues with her insulting, degrading and belittling black men but as soon as she said something nasty about Megyn Kelly and Tucker Carlson saying something about her she got fired!
    Selling out her people and her own company still backed the white racists.

Thing about selling out is it never works out!

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Apparently the rumors are she got fired for saying stuff about Fox News hosts.
    So they had no issues with her insulting, degrading and belittling black men but as soon as she said something nasty about Megyn Kelly and Tucker Carlson saying something about her she got fired!
    Selling out her people and her own company still backed the white racists.

Thing about selling out is it never works out!
    Kanye learned the same lesson. You think you all buddy buddy with them cuz they high fiving you when you sell out but when you speak on one of them they chop your head off.