The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Tips on keyword research

A.B.

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
If you want your post to rank high on Google, it’s important to do your keyword research first. Here are a few tips to help you get started:

1. Use Google Adwords Keyword Planner. This tool is free and easy to use. You can enter a keyword or phrase and it will give you a list of related keywords, as well as data on how often those keywords are searched for and how competitive they are.

2. Use keyword analysis tools. There are a number of different tools out there that can help you determine the popularity and competitiveness of a particular keyword. One popular tool is the Google Keyword Tool.

3. Use Google search results. When you’re doing your keyword research, take a look at the Google search results for your target keywords. This will give you an idea of how popular those keywords are and what kind of competition you’re up against.

4. Use long-tail keywords. When doing your keyword research, it’s a good idea to focus on long-tail keywords. These are keywords that are more specific and targeted, and therefore have less competition.

By following these tips, you can ensure that your social media posts are targeting the right keywords, and that you’re doing everything you can to rank high on Google. Any questions, about keyword research just ask A.B.

Terrymist

Master Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    If you want your post to rank high on Google, it’s important to do your keyword research first. Here are a few tips to help you get started:

1. Use Google Adwords Keyword Planner. This tool is free and easy to use. You can enter a keyword or phrase and it will give you a list of related keywords, as well as data on how often those keywords are searched for and how competitive they are.

2. Use keyword analysis tools. There are a number of different tools out there that can help you determine the popularity and competitiveness of a particular keyword. One popular tool is the Google Keyword Tool.

3. Use Google search results. When you’re doing your keyword research, take a look at the Google search results for your target keywords. This will give you an idea of how popular those keywords are and what kind of competition you’re up against.

4. Use long-tail keywords. When doing your keyword research, it’s a good idea to focus on long-tail keywords. These are keywords that are more specific and targeted, and therefore have less competition.

By following these tips, you can ensure that your social media posts are targeting the right keywords, and that you’re doing everything you can to rank high on Google. Any questions, about keyword research just ask A.B.
    These tips will be very useful. Thanks.

Maxwell

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

A great friend of mine is working on becoming a webmaster and I'm very keen to help him out in anyways that I can. I'm very sure that these tips are going to very useful for him. I will be updating him with it soon.

A.B.

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    A great friend of mine is working on becoming a webmaster and I'm very keen to help him out in anyways that I can. I'm very sure that these tips are going to very useful for him. I will be updating him with it soon.
    Cool, let him know that Udemy has some very good web development and schema courses, that are on sale under $15. That may help?