The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Tithes

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
I grew up going to church for years and was taught tithing was important. I do see the importance of tithing. Even in situations not involving money or currency. Anyway haven't been inside a church in years, so I'm not tithing with a church or anything. I pay tithes to the "church" of 6Zeros. Since joining I have experienced lots of productive fellowship. Also I receive my inspiration. I'm Just trying to say I love watching FBA and our Black brothers and sisters growing during this time. The worldwide recognition of my and our lineage is exciting to me. I cant wait to see whats next. To the Top is the only place I expect us to go. B1

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I grew up going to church for years and was taught tithing was important. I do see the importance of tithing. Even in situations not involving money or currency. Anyway haven't been inside a church in years, so I'm not tithing with a church or anything. I pay tithes to the "church" of 6Zeros. Since joining I have experienced lots of productive fellowship. Also I receive my inspiration. I'm Just trying to say I love watching FBA and our Black brothers and sisters growing during this time. The worldwide recognition of my and our lineage is exciting to me. I cant wait to see whats next. To the Top is the only place I expect us to go. B1
You hold it down on the tithing board I see you. If we aren’t supporting our own then we do not deserve our own. I have bought every t-shirt 6ZEROS has made to help keep this ship afloat. It’s going to be a great place as it grows. I can see it starting to take form.

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
You hold it down on the tithing board I see you. If we aren’t supporting our own then we do not deserve our own. I have bought every t-shirt 6ZEROS has made to help keep this ship afloat. It’s going to be a great place as it grows. I can see it starting to take form.
The hats are lit.Cant wait to see more colors, like Grey or Kelly Green. Hint, Hint. Imma get sum shirts soon too.