The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Today, 13 Years Ago, the Michael Jackson King of POP Died 💫 ❤.

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
D

Deleted member 191

From a music perspective, I can imagine what his contribution would be if he could see what's happening. But just as a philanthropist and humanitarian, I know he'd be on the front lines leading protests and denouncing MFs left and right. I remember when he announced the "This Is It" tour and he called Tommy Mottola the devil. Michael was always down to ride.

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I've been saying this since 2009... if Michael Jackson wanted to be alive he would be. I believe he didn't wanna live anymore, that's why he was careless with them sleeping drugs
He was constantly battling an evil entertainment / media industry mostly on his own and while he was extremely successful in becoming a huge household name and playing the game (example: dethroning Elvis, getting stake of Sony, owning The Beatles catalog, inspiring countless people, etc.), the industry absolutely hated and resented him for it, which is why they tried to sabotage and literally destroy him. He was a threat in their eyes and they saw him to be some sort of a Black Messiah of the music industry. When the TPTB and their white supremacist tools are constantly trying to railroad you, threaten you, take you to court, turn the public against you, throw dirt on your name, and destroy you and your image non-stop for decades on end, that can seriously take a toll on a person. It made him depressed and he wanted to escape, which is why he became addicted to propofol. It is increbily difficult for 1 persom to stand against a powerful, evil machine by himself/herself.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
I've been saying this since 2009... if Michael Jackson wanted to be alive he would be. I believe he didn't wanna live anymore, that's why he was careless with them sleeping drugs
That's the narrative that mainstream media wants you to believe & used the Dr as the fall guy. I'm going to find the Dick Gregory interview & he tells us how some Black celebrities really died. Shortly thereafter, he was dead.

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
That's the narrative that mainstream media wants you to believe & used the Dr as the fall guy. I'm going to find the Dick Gregory interview & he tells us how some Black celebrities really died. Shortly thereafter, he was dead.
I for sure found the deaths of Prince and Whitney Houston to be especially suspicious.

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
They removed the one that I really wanted to post. How all the Black celebrities were murdered. It was at least 3 hours long.
Just look up DICK GREGORY INTERVIEW on YouTube, before they shorten or remove the rest of the footage.
What was the name of the video? Do you remember at least some of the title?

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Damn, it has been 13 years!?

I am with people who say the man was murdered. I know sleeping drugs are dangerous but I feel the doctors around him were out to get him. Likely for a big chunk of money. Maybe MJ had debts or other issues that were never made public. There is a reason Janet and some of his other family believed he was murdered.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That could definitely be it. But I also think he was just an addict and needed more and more to sleep when no one would tell him no because he’s MJ.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Michael made my childhood memorable. I remember trying so hard to learn the moon walk in front of a mirror. His life was inspirational and well lived.
    I looked EVERYWHERE for his red jacket, with the black trim! It was a LOST CAUSE back then. 🤷🏽‍♀️😁

Attachments

Screenshot_20220628-110706_Chrome.jpg

Danny

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    No one uses sleeping drugs for fun. He was definitely passing through a lot that most of us had no knowledge of and it's what put him in that situation. I have been there with sleeping pills because there was a time when I don't sleep more than 3 hours daily and it went on for 4 years. I looked like hell walking on earth the time.