Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
The fact that the Grammys was brought to you by Pfizer says it all. The more I am learning about that company and CBS... Holy crap. Speaking of CBS, you see they were "getting ready to worship" on Twitter? Replying to Sam Smith's whiny self. I want nothing to do with these sickos.

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    The fact that the Grammys was brought to you by Pfizer says it all. The more I am learning about that company and CBS... Holy crap. Speaking of CBS, you see they were "getting ready to worship" on Twitter? Replying to Sam Smith's whiny self. I want nothing to do with these sickos.
    Nice little flex for them to throw their logo up.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Nice little flex for them to throw their logo up.
    I like how the corporate media and mainstream entertainment is always flexing the worst things. Like the crap that no one wants, they are proud of it. It almost seems like they are trying to destroy everything.

My boyfriend did point out something to me about the satanic performance. He said they likely did it because it would get people talking about the show since they are down viewership by over 70% from their highest rated, most watched event of 30 something million 10 years ago.