The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Tory..Guilty

Bahni.Klyde.Reacts

Sixer
Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Tory Found Guilty

After a 2 year long saga between Megan Thee Stallion & Tory Lanez, Tory was found GUILTY on all charges in the case regarding the shooting.

Listen to our thoughts on the situation and the bigger issues facing society, the black community, gender wars, and more!

Follow us on social media!

Instagram: Bahni.Klyde.Reacts
    6ZEROS: Bahni.Klyde.Reacts
    TikTok: @bahni.klyde.reacts DDD699F1-2A46-41A8-A4C4-5D5B005A51EF.jpeg

OTR

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Tory Found Guilty

After a 2 year long saga between Megan Thee Stallion & Tory Lanez, Tory was found GUILTY on all charges in the case regarding the shooting.

Listen to our thoughts on the situation and the bigger issues facing society, the black community, gender wars, and more!

Follow us on social media!

Instagram: Bahni.Klyde.Reacts
    6ZEROS: Bahni.Klyde.Reacts
    TikTok: @bahni.klyde.reacts View attachment 6041
    Everybody know Tory is innocent & there is more to the story. Tory got his masters back from Interscope and was calling them out before this incident. The trial was lost before it even started. It became some believe all black women bullshit.

Megan out here lying and the mainstream media doing what it does to bring a black man down as always. Such a disservice to women who are actually abused who need help & justice.

Bahni.Klyde.Reacts

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Everybody know Tory is innocent & there is more to the story. Tory got his masters back from Interscope and was calling them out before this incident. The trial was lost before it even started. It became some believe all black women bullshit.

Megan out here lying and the mainstream media doing what it does to bring a black man down as always. Such a disservice to women who are actually abused who need help & justice.
    I’m not sure where you got the impression where Tory was innocent since he was charged with firing a weapon and reckless behavior with a firearm as a previously convicted felon. If we are going by charges, he was found guilty, that’s not to negate that there may have been some bs behind the scenes with him and Meg but she did get shot and he was the one found with the gun. The facts are the facts. Again I have no dog in the fight, more so interested to see how the industry is going to treat Megan from here in out.

Bahni.Klyde.Reacts

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don’t like how this was used to cause fighting between Black men and women. Social media let me down I agree @Red Velvet. This case was used to cause more divide in our community and now we’re going to see how far it’s about to go
    I agree Red Velvet. This case was used to cause more divide in our community and now we’re going to see how far it’s about to go

Tati 304

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I’m not sure where you got the impression where Tory was innocent since he was charged with firing a weapon and reckless behavior with a firearm as a previously convicted felon. If we are going by charges, he was found guilty, that’s not to negate that there may have been some bs behind the scenes with him and Meg but she did get shot and he was the one found with the gun. The facts are the facts. Again I have no dog in the fight, more so interested to see how the industry is going to treat Megan from here in out.
    Girl I don’t know why people trying to defend Tory or Meg. It’s none of our business

Bahni.Klyde.Reacts

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA