The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Tory Lanes Strikes August Alsina in the Month of September

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Lanes, Strikes, August, and September.

spinning GIF

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Tory went to jail immediately after the shooting, allegedly. 🤷🏽‍♀️
    Actually it was several months before he was arrested because there was no evidence. Apparently, the bullet was glass. It's been about 2 years now and there's been no trial. I heard they don't want to release the truth because she's got so much support from from the DV and feminist community.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Actually it was several months before he was arrested because there was no evidence. Apparently, the bullet was glass. It's been about 2 years now and there's been no trial. I heard they don't want to release the truth because she's got so much support from from the DV and feminist community.
    😯 wow!

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    On a sidenote, and I'm gonna go 'there'. These types of things is the result of decades of no father in the home, no real Gs any more who are around who have a standard, code of conduct, etc. You didn't hear of R&B beefs in the Motown era that much at all and there was legit sh*t going on. Big sh*t like Bobby Womack smashing both the widow of Sam Cooke and the daughter. He got 'visited' privately. The dude didn't go to the gossip columnists. Maybe some would argue if there was IG and Twitter back then there would be but I don't think so. They handled their beefs privately. Patti Labelle and Diana Ross had a decades beef, no one knew about till fairly recently it got public, they kept it between themselves. Handled like real women.

Some regions better at it than others. In LA, they used to step to you and just say 'I'mma need to get that fade homie' (and you squabbed quietly, no guns, knives) and after sometimes you became cool because the other guy handled his like a G. In Philly they'd say 'let me get a fair one'. And Philly is known for having hands and you handled it. Now both cities, the young 'uns go to metal right away.

August should have hit him privately and said just wanna know if that was love or low key shade, I got too much respect for you not to holla at you privately to make sure.'

And I still don't know what the motivation was for August to talk about Jada like that. I am not much of a fan of her anymore but you were all up in Will's house eating his food, and getting shown love in the man's house. You were friends of both Will and Jada's kids. Jada was dead ass wrong, no doubt. It was a hook up of convenience I'm guessing since she is a high profile person, but still....way too much disrespect to Will and I'd have dropped her. The we were separated bullsh*t would have been more respectful if the guy had no connection to her husband and kids.

Anyway, illness or not, he was out of pocket to the point that I wouldn't have f*cked with him were I his homie and truth is Tory Lanes wrong for publicly co-signing it. Will and Jada ain't do sh*t to him. That's messy. Both of them messy. And both told us who they really are.