The Thunderdome

Everything about your favorite sports and teams.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Transgender Fighter Alana McLaughlin Wins MMA Debut

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I know you've been waiting to see the results of this fight @Invincible1914, Alana won. Did you make any money on it?

To everyone else, what do you think about this? I think it's straight bullshit and they need to throw that tranny in with dudes. Alana started taking the tranny meds at 28 and was special forces, it's screwed up to have him fighting females.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Transgender athletes should either compete against their biological gender, or have their own divisions.
    That fighter with the pink hair is built like a linebacker; it's completely unfair for them to fight a biological female.
    i agree and the saddest part is WOMEN are defending this trifling practice. if this dude ever went up against my daughter hed have to catch the fade after

Real One

Sixer
    zBucks
    I thought women wanted equal rights, and yet I haven't heard many women complain about this. I get that we are becoming more inclusive, but it doesn't mean we let everyone into the same sport. Women have had it rough for hundreds of years, and now we're going to let transgender (male to female) fighters also join in? This person may have more advantages, like bone density, and muscle mass. Even if she takes hormone pills or something, there's still going to be part of an advantage.

I think they should have their own divisions. So Male to female transitioned fighters can fight in trans female leagues, while trans women to men can fight in trans male leagues. I feel that would be fair. They have the special olympics, why can't they make a league just for trans people?

Transgender athletes should either compete against their biological gender, or have their own divisions.
    That fighter with the pink hair is built like a linebacker; it's completely unfair for them to fight a biological female.
    I agree. They should have their own divisions just like the UFC and Boxing has. I could see it working that way.

Invincible1914

Sixer
    Tither
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    I know you've been waiting to see the results of this fight @Invincible1914, Alana won. Did you make any money on it?

To everyone else, what do you think about this? I think it's straight bullshit and they need to throw that tranny in with dudes. Alana started taking the tranny meds at 28 and was special forces, it's screwed up to have him fighting females.

Hold up. How is that not a man? disgust

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Yes. Too many of us ladies look at this as some progress as a society but it’s really going to disenfranchise us. What happens when high school and college is filled with these men and they beat us out for scholarships? We need to push back on this as much as possible.

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is straight bullshit it's a way for punk ass men to win against weaker competition. I bet if he fought against me he would get fuckin rocked and he knows it. They also had that trans weightlifter dude competing against women.

Deluge

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Shit is going to hell in a hand basket the woman was more skilled than the tranny but her hits were doing nothing. I hate how the announcers tried to make it seems as if we saw a fair fight, shit was a side show.
    I watched an analysis of the fight. The tall woman seems out of it because she was cutting for weight class requirements. When she takes her first hit she looks like she's never been hit like that in her life. She's vomiting blood in the end because one of her sinuses were shattered which is rare in MMA but is common in domestic abuse between a man and a woman. The bone density of the trans is just much greater than any woman.

There are barely any female MMA fighters to fill a division and there are almost no trans fighters to make up their own division, so women will probably keep taking these fights because theres not that many opponents in general.

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I watched an analysis of the fight. The tall woman seems out of it because she was cutting for weight class requirements. When she takes her first hit she looks like she's never been hit like that in her life. She's vomiting blood in the end because one of her sinuses were shattered which is rare in MMA but is common in domestic abuse between a man and a woman. The bone density of the trans is just much greater than any woman.

There are barely any female MMA fighters to fill a division and there are almost no trans fighters to make up their own division, so women will probably keep taking these fights because theres not that many opponents in general.
    I was wondering why she kneeled down for so long. This is actually sad but we are living in a society that looks at critical thinking as a threat and this shit is what happens. Got a whole ass dude in there scrapping with a lady and possibly doing permanent damage.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

any promotion pushing this shit doesn't care about their fighters straight up.