Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Trump is running for office again in 2024

Real One

Sixer
zBucks
Well I figured it was to come, and it happened yesterday during a press conference. Trump has decided he will again run for president in the 2024 elections. I honestly don't care, as I really can't see him winning it again. And I don't think most people want him anymore. I wathced a highlight video of his announcement, and it's much of the same you'd expect.

story below:

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Stuff like this is the conundrum that the people that talk about voting for the Republicans find themselves in.

“I will stop immigration”ralphtresvantcool

“I will deport all illegals”keithsweatdatass

“I will slow down foreign aid to Ukraine” mjdatass

“F***k Black people from now until infinity”eddiemurphyfear

Last edited:

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Stuff like this is the conundrum that the people that talk about voting for the Republicans find themselves in.

"...but only from Black and brown shithole countries" shaqoneal

"...except for the ones who work for me" quincyjonescool

"...and re-route it to Israel" arseniolust

"...and beyond!" shannoncigar

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

I am not choosing between the devil and the witch, ever. lol

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What if Trump offered to push Reparations for Black Americans?
    What if who did what?
    Charlie Murphy Laugh GIF

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What if Trump offered to push Reparations for Black Americans?
    He might get my vote if he did that 😆.
    Its funny how these midterms may have had an effect on his candidacy. If that night would've went differently he might be favored to win. Crazy that his own people did not show up for him. White supremacy is a complex thing.
    I think their system adapts to our requests in an effort to always believe the opposite. We hate trump he almost gets reelected . We start considering going republican and all of a sudden white women vote overwhelmingly for democrats in a midterm. Its outrageous. How does Biden do what popular presidents could not. Its the power of low key white supremacy over overt white supremacy. Should be an interesting election cycle.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    He might get my vote if he did that 😆.
    Its funny how these midterms may have had an effect on his candidacy. If that night would've went differently he might be favored to win. Crazy that his own people did not show up for him. White supremacy is a complex thing.
    I think their system adapts to our requests in an effort to always believe the opposite. We hate trump he almost gets reelected . We start considering going republican and all of a sudden white women vote overwhelmingly for democrats in a midterm. Its outrageous. How does Biden do what popular presidents could not. Its the power of low key white supremacy over overt white supremacy. Should be an interesting election cycle.
    Well assuming there is any legitimacy in this voting charade I would say that their party is splintered right now. There’s the side that saw the Beer Hall Putsch fail and they want to come back for the night of the long knives.

Then there’s the other side that just wants to go back to where everything is normal. White picket fence, all white suburb, no inflation, no LGBT, and immigration that’s outta sight outta mind.

Those two are splintering the vote and it’s hurting the candidates. But the part to be concerned about is that even though the vote is splintered the Dems barely squeaked by in a lot of races.

So I think it is testament to how bad the Dems suck but also to how the extreme right wing is not a small thing. They are not going away and if the FBI and HSI only keeps RICOs for Black people those extremists will be right back in DC.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Well assuming there is any legitimacy in this voting charade I would say that their party is splintered right now. There’s the side that saw the Beer Hall Putsch fail and they want to come back for the night of the long knives.

Then there’s the other side that just wants to go back to where everything is normal. White picket fence, all white suburb, no inflation, no LGBT, and immigration that’s outta sight outta mind.

Those two are splintering the vote and it’s hurting the candidates. But the part to be concerned about is that even though the vote is splintered the Dems barely squeaked by in a lot of races.

So I think it is testament to how bad the Dems suck but also to how the extreme right wing is not a small thing. They are not going away and if the FBI and HSI only keeps RICOs for Black people those extremists will be right back in DC.
    Facts. They pretend to not empower their evil nature yet blatantly show us how they feel in their so called pursuit of being objective. Rico charged for rappers but not rioters. Ridiculous

E

educatedman23

Well I figured it was to come, and it happened yesterday during a press conference. Trump has decided he will again run for president in the 2024 elections. I honestly don't care, as I really can't see him winning it again. And I don't think most people want him anymore. I wathced a highlight video of his announcement, and it's much of the same you'd expect.

story below:
    Agree. More of the same.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I think Trump would push some form of reparations that would be enticing but not everything we want. That's what I think will happen. It will split us.
    Anyway, Trump is a negotiator, he will play ball. At least listen. He was the one that was willing to meet with Ice Cube. He was the one that pardoned Lil Wayne on the last day. He was already out, no need to do it.

Trump is crazy as f*ck, narcissist and should be no where near the red button but he will negotiate just on GP while the Dems have to be cornered to do it.

I don't think he can beat Biden this time if Biden runs. Right wingers are getting tired of him and wanting DeSantis more and if DeSantis runs he'll win easily. Just my guess. Trump has a 50/50 chance of winning. Depends on a few things. But right now, as we have seen mid terms, he's backing anyone who is willing to die for him and those are the crazies. The main reason why Trump has a chance is that Biden won't be able to get black folks to turn out like 2020 and definitely will lose
    1. Black men. He'll need specific tangibles and Biden is too old and anti Black to do it.
    2. More Latinos and Asians are voting Republican with each election.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I’m to the point now where we just let the dems continue to crash and burn. If/when Trump wins, we need to prepare ourselves. We need to constructively and productively network and codify with each other.
    We needed to do that yesterday. Satan is already in the oval office.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Some folks who think too basic won't get this and confuse it for Republican endorsement but Blacks unite more when Republicans are running things.

I know I'm more in alert and fearful when they are in charge because they are so open and blatant with it.

I'm more frustrated when Dems are in charge because too many black folks ignore their own anti black actions.

It's easier to unite as Blacks with Republicans running the country but I also fear the incentives they give to racists

D

Deleted member 1504

We needed to do that yesterday. Satan is already in the oval office.
    FACTS! As crazy as Trump is the real devils are Biden, Obama, and their freaky Globalists friends.

If the Republicans stopped pandering to their ult-right fanatics and came back toward the middle, where most voters are, a more moderate conservatism, they’d clean up in 2024. But the’re too racist to understand this.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That Nik Trump is going to prison hopefully.. I’m not going to ignore that he’s a straight up criminal crime boss. Republicans need to move on from that.
    There is no way Trump is going to prison. They barely like locking white men up, they’ll never lock up a president. They too on code for that.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    FACTS! As crazy as Trump is the real devils are Biden, Obama, and their freaky Globalists friends.

If the Republicans stopped pandering to their ult-right fanatics and came back toward the middle, where most voters are, a more moderate conservatism, they’d clean up in 2024. But the’re too racist to understand this.
    Very true because the average American is having issues with liberalism. But as you stated, they are too in love with the Alt-right to be the Republicans of old. Interesting how a George HW Bush would seem to be such a radical and sound voice in today’s politics.