zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
View: https://youtu.be/4x6_2toYeo0

Tupac Amaru Shakur, better known by his stage name 2Pac and later by his alias Makaveli, was an American rapper and actor. Considered one of the most influential rappers of all time, Shakur is among the best-selling music artists, having sold more than 75 million records worldwide.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Watched the Tupac hoax doc years ago, it was eye opener. wendywilliamsconcerned

Some people won't like it though. wendywilliamsconcerned
    What one is this? I saw some things on Tupac a while ago but I don't know if I watched a hoax one. Is it online somewhere? I want to see what you are going on about.

Kanu

Senior Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    What one is this? I saw some things on Tupac a while ago but I don't know if I watched a hoax one. Is it online somewhere? I want to see what you are going on about.
    I don't remember exactly which one i watched, but this channel has plenty of good material.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't remember exactly which one i watched, but this channel has plenty of good material.

I'll check it out later tonight. That is a pretty bold statement in the title of that video, I will say that. How does this contrast to Biggie Smalls? I know they had mad beef going.

Kanu

Senior Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    I'll check it out later tonight. That is a pretty bold statement in the title of that video, I will say that. How does this contrast to Biggie Smalls? I know they had mad beef going.
    They have a video exposing biggie as well. mjlol

Jonokay

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I just find it strange that Keefe D can sit with Vlad and tell EVERYTHING that he and his nephew did with no consequence. G -dep on the other hand went to the police and told about a murder from 93/94 to clear his conscience and really be about his faith and got his ass locked THEEE fuck up! Tupac may be dead, maybe not... But the public confession from a well known criminal who under ANY other circumstance would be targeted by Los Angeles Sheriff gang members, doesn't sit right with me...

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I just find it strange that Keefe D can sit with Vlad and tell EVERYTHING that he and his nephew did with no consequence. G -dep on the other hand went to the police and told about a murder from 93/94 to clear his conscience and really be about his faith and got his ass locked THEEE fuck up! Tupac may be dead, maybe not... But the public confession from a well known criminal who under ANY other circumstance would be targeted by Los Angeles Sheriff gang members, doesn't sit right with me...
    It's probably the same reason why Nipsey's murderer was able to get away in broad daylight in rush hour traffic and then get apprehended peacefully by the same department.

Jonokay

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It's probably the same reason why Nipsey's murderer was able to get away in broad daylight in rush hour traffic and then get apprehended peacefully by the same department.
    You're absolutely right. Let one of the 🐷s break a nail, it's an all out manhunt with the "suspect" found fairly quickly...

Lamarr

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks

He has immunity.

That was part of the deal for him to talk.

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    He has immunity.

That was part of the deal for him to talk.
    Season 6 Ugh GIF by Parks and Recreation