Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Twitter Adding Long-Form Posting -why?

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
This is stupid.

They are adding something called "notes" so people can essentially make "blog posts" on Twitter.

Twitter did best when the posting length was minimal. People aren't on there looking to read long paragraphs of stuff. This is going to backfire and make them lose even more value.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Twitter has fallen off the horse. The platform is dying out. It is easy to see. Less and less people care about that bot-infested platform with nothing but white people patting each other on the back. It is a virtue-signaling highway of do-nothings going nowhere.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Twitter has fallen off the horse. The platform is dying out. It is easy to see. Less and less people care about that bot-infested platform with nothing but white people patting each other on the back. It is a virtue-signaling highway of do-nothings going nowhere.
    Just like Facebook, YouTube, Reddit, and the entire Internet period. Even IRL.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The anti-Black male think pieces we're going to get from Shea Butter Twitter View attachment 3277

Why White Supremacy is a Result of Cis-Het Black Male Patriarchy
    By Rhonda J Okechewe

Non-Binary Life in a Heteronormative World Dominated by Misogynoir
    By Dr. Philllis Johnson

How Black Males Undervalue Neurodivergence in Black Women
    By Kiani Rosario

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Just like Facebook, YouTube, Reddit, and the entire Internet period. Even IRL.
    The virtue-signaling culture is rooted in white supremacy. Like they feel the need to say "we are better because ___" and they like to speak on behalf of black people. It is annoying. Just cause you have a black friend, it doesn't give you a voice in our issues.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Twitter's adding everything except an edit button.
    thinkingbrotha
    You Get Me Yes GIF by Tristen J. Winger

People have been asking for an edit button for YEARS. I know when I was still on there, I wanted one just cause I would make typos now and then I want to do a quick edit.

Like put the option there for 5 minutes or something and show it has been edited and what has been edited. This way people can be held accountable if they decide to post some nonsense and try to hide it.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is stupid.

They are adding something called "notes" so people can essentially make "blog posts" on Twitter.

Twitter did best when the posting length was minimal. People aren't on there looking to read long paragraphs of stuff. This is going to backfire and make them lose even more value.
    GD isn't 120-40 enough? Just add the GD edit button. Damn!

equis

Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I'm glad these companies are shooting themselves in the foot. Each faux pas they make is a win for us.
    That being said, the content that will be on Twitter is going to be OUTRAGEOUS. Between the long form blogs and Twitter spaces, we'll have enough foolish dribble and coon babble to kill the braincells of even the brightest minds and microwave them into vegetables. Twitter is gonna become a cesspool that'll make 4chan look like the Library of Alexandria.

Danny

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    This is definitely going to make the platform a lot more boring than it already is for a while. Why the long note upgrade? They are trying to encourage the half witted White's that are already running wild in the platform to have more room to expand on their trash talk/posts. The end is near for Twitter and I was thinking Elon Musk was going to do something serious with the platform after purchasing it.