The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Two Black Guys Say Black Women Only Want Thugs

Terrymist

Master Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    I get the vibe that they want each other more than they want a Black woman.
    Especially Mr. R&B on the left.
    usher laugh
    Wtf Shocked GIF by The Maury Show

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Real talk? It's never been easy to pull 8s on up for average brothers. Ever. Not in your daddy's day or grandfather's day. That issue has been around since forever.
    All you can do is be as thorough as you can. If you handle your business (make that paper, have a good job, business career), you will get those fine women at some point. And that is the issue: some point. And that point is closer to 30 and into your 30s when all the players and thugs have had their run. It's the way of the world. The trick that average looking, no swag guys in every country has been trying to figure out is how to pull fine women and/or a lot of women while in that young stage, HS to early 20s to maybe mid 20s and no one has figured it out yet because you can't.
    Women have been genetically programmed from 1000s of years evolutionary biology to be attracted to strong, fit men with confidence. You ain't gonna fight 1000s of years of genetic evolution.
    Modern days have changed the rules a bit because you no longer need physical protection like you did 1000 years ago. The police and the law have taken over that role. So, a Silicon Valley nerd who is a systems engineer will pull once a dime finds that out. She might still do her thing on the side with Tyrone but the smart ones will play the long game if they are gamed up right.
    The big difference these days is that due to no father in the home and a lack of OGs with game on the street, who school you on that stuff, black men these days are left to find out the hard way.
    Obviously I was a nerd. Not a complete urkel, I had some athletic ability and was pretty good. But I didn't give off that thug vibe at all. I knew that my day would come when I got it popping career wise and it did. I got way, way more then than I did in HS and college. How did I know? I had OGs around a father. It doesn't matter if your moms tells you, it has to come from men who have game and know what they are talking about.

As these guys, I bet they get a lot of attention from moist dudes. I'm not a woman and women are the best to speak on it but my guess is sisters are looking at that rico suave look thinking you want to borrow her make up to touch up some spots.