Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
British

(Since this video was "strangely" removed by HIP-HOP CARTOONS), I will attempt to explain what was said) Mr. Fuller gave an illistration in which he talked with a White Supremacist and the Racist was complaining about Black people being useless and destructive, Mr. Fuller then asked the Racist, "What do you do with people that are inferior, useless and or destructive?" And I believe that the answer is to either kill those people or attempt to fix those people completely, in other words give the White Supremacists who run this planet a difficult decision, kill the slaves (Victims Of Racism) that they need to keep the System Of White Supremacy intact or kill ALL Non-White people.

Beg them by saying "Sir/miss, may I offer a solution to this "useless" people problem? Please destroy White Supremacy or Kill ALL Victims Of Racism, since we're so useless". #VGQ

Vict-9297

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
British
The reason why I say that we beg the White Supremacists is because we don't have ANY power whatsoever to be demanding ANYTHING from our slavemasters/Prison Wardens because we are Prisoners Of War/slaves to the System Of Racism so it would be useless to threaten the powerful White Supremacists as powerless people.

The Haze Of Our Lives
The Haze Of Our Lives
In the 60s we weren't so powerless. Ask a elder the lived durin that time. When their cities became enflamed we were given some scraps. I can tell you after those 44 little girls were bombed in the church white ppl (some bein cops) came up missing never to be seen again.
We need to get back to that right there under the cover of darkness.