The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Two things I hate (rant)

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
There are two things I hate.... I hate boxing sports commentators and video game fighting game tournament commentators. When watching boxing, it's like having somebody constantly talking in your ear. I like to hear the crowd and the sound of the boxing gloves so I get tired of muting it. Boxing commentators are a redundancy. Boxing commentators were important back in the day were boxing matches were only on the radio but now we can see the boxers and we can make our own comments. Video game fighting tournament commentators think they are funny and charming but they are just annoying. Anyway, sorry people for the rant. Boxing momentarily takes my mind off of all the bullshit black folk gotta go through. I just wish boxing matches were offered without or with commentary. Anybody else just like to focus on the fight and not care what chad and biff have to say constantly?

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
Community Host
Tither
App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't really mind it, I just hate when I hear black commentators talk low-key s4it about black boxers, other than that I really don't mind. Video game commentators... I don't really watch that type of match, but I could imagine how corny them pale males could be.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    There are two things I hate.... I hate boxing sports commentators and video game fighting game tournament commentators. When watching boxing, it's like having somebody constantly talking in your ear. I like to hear the crowd and the sound of the boxing gloves so I get tired of muting it. Boxing commentators are a redundancy. Boxing commentators were important back in the day were boxing matches were only on the radio but now we can see the boxers and we can make our own comments. Video game fighting tournament commentators think they are funny and charming but they are just annoying. Anyway, sorry people for the rant. Boxing momentarily takes my mind off of all the bullshit black folk gotta go through. I just wish boxing matches were offered without or with commentary. Anybody else just like to focus on the fight and not care what chad and biff have to say constantly?
    I hate when the commentator has never boxed a day in his life and wants to talk about what a boxer should be doing. Ut if they are skilled and knowledgeable I appreciate the context they add. People would ‘t have no idea what was hapoening in most boxing matches without a commentator. There’s too much nuance in it that people don’t pick up.