Movies and TV

Where TV and Film lovers go to talk about their favorite programming.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Tyler Perry signs four-film deal with Amazon Studios

zBucks
I'm not that big on Tyler Perry movies, but I did like some of his work in the past and am interested in seeing the direction he goes next. Now it looks like he's got a pretty big deal with Amazon Studios to produce four films for their streaming platform.

No idea what the planned movies are. Could be a new Madea movie, or it could be something completely new from him. The article above doesn't mention any plans yet, but I'm sure he has some ideas cookin.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm happy to see that Black brother getting his paper, but we all know that Tyler wrote all four of those movies in less than 20 minutes!
    Exhibit A:
    Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin

Seriously. Its cool but whatever at the same time.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm happy to see that Black brother getting his paper, but we all know that Tyler wrote all four of those movies in less than 20 minutes!
    Exhibit A:
    Can’t front though that spin homie did was smooth as butter. That’s some grade a acting right there. Probably got it on the first take too.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Tyler Perry is... Well, as mentioned I too am happy to see him making money but the dude put on way too many dresses for me. I think it was Dave Chappelle who spoke on that years ago. He said any black men in comedy films, if they carry on to have success they always put them in dresses. That never sat right with me.