Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
The amount of money it will take to run a school the size and scope Dr. Umar says is not likely. My guess is he started out with the right intentions probably. He didn't get the support he thought he'd get and and it became clear it wasn't going to happen.

Just my guess. He can no longer get it paid from the Black masses. He's lost too much credibility. It has to be an extremely rich millionaire or group of millionaires that will get it done. And I can't think of any Black millionaires that would. There could be one out there but I don't see it.

Even so, I don't see how he will be able to pay for staff, expenses on an ongoing basis.

Because of the spotlight he can't scale it down or he'll look bad, even though it's what he should do.

What can he do? Move it to the Caribbean or Africa where the costs are a fraction of what it would be in America. That or scale it down and build it up from there.

Overall, I don't see it happening. Sadly.

The Haze Of Our Lives
The Haze Of Our Lives
You are right, I can’t see him doing anything but sell off those moldy dilapidated buildings and continuing making a fool of himself online.

My wife and I donated years ago. But the thing with the stripper and the family speaks out saying he is of no relation? My wife didn’t think he was scamming but was having a mental breakdown.

I wish he could have started a black students ONLY home schooling programs. That would have been more catching. Black Only Home Schooling. Like the Arabs got and the fake white Jews have also.