Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA

$12.7 Million dollars has gone missing from Usain Bolt's account with a private investment firm. Which is resulting in this firm being investigated. According to the article, he should have had $12.8M, but now his account shows only $12,000. His lawyers have requested the money be returned within 10 days, they will go to court.

Crazy that this sort of thing can easily happen with someone's riches. If I had that kind of money, I don't think I'd trust it to anyone really. I'd be paranoid if I had his kind of wealth, to lose so much of it in one shot, has to be a heartbreaking feeling. I lost money before, but I can't imagine the weight of losing that much money. And who knows if those who stole from him will ever return the money. They couldn't pocketed it and went to another country by now.

Another thing about the article, they also state that there are other people possibly affected by this recent fraud, so this could be hundreds of millions we're talking about.

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Remember when they were messing with Wendy Williams's bank accounts and preventing her from accessing them? And how they found an excuse to close Kanye West's bank accounts? They are always sabotaging and messing with Black people's money.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
This is a Jamaican investment firm. My advice to him, move that money to Goldman Sachs or one of them big banks if the government doesn't make sure they track it down and get his money back. If they want wealthy Jamaicans to trust their firms, they better make sure there are protections and protocols.

If not, then why risk your money there? Not a good look. Hope he gets his money back. Even if he do be smashing them Beckies a bit too tough.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Remember when they were messing with Wendy Williams's bank accounts and preventing her from accessing them? And how they found an excuse to close Kanye West's bank accounts? They are always sabotaging and messing with Black people's money.
    It isn't just black people though, it is free thinkers. Anyone who is not going along with their narrative and the great machine. They want us all focused on color while they up at the top just shitting one everyone. I am for sure BLACK FIRST and I always tell people to put their own first but we need to wake up to the reality that the people at the top don't give a damn about anyone, black or white, beneath them and will do anything in their power to throttle us.

Black people with money and influence are notorious for waking other people up which is why those with wealth or influence start to speak different, they become a target of MSM. Look at Kyrie. Dude never did nothing to no one. One of the kindest people in sports and they treated him like an infection in the league. They have an easier time throwing money at whites to shut them up.

Jay
    Jay
    This is actually very true but we have to be cognizant that classist discussions/conversations/movements can still be anti-Black and so sometimes you’ll get a side eye if you don’t clarify that first.

Like for instance, Bernie Sanders made a lot of sense when he talked about classism but when he talked about race he was no different than your every day white supremacist.

Effectively Bernie Sanders was saying “lift everyone up but when we lift them up Blacks will still be at the bottom of the now higher group”.