Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Does anyone else find it weird that those who are usually so strongly anti-immigrant or mysteriously silent right now regarding what's going on in Chicago and New York City?

I mean normally the Republican and conservative side are up in arms about people coming over the border. They are the ones who were so on the build the wall movement. They're usually 100% behind ideologies like Trump blocking immigrants from coming into the country.

They are the ones that you always see and videos telling people to go back to Mexico and stuff like this. Yet right now you can hardly hear a peep from them regarding what is going on with the migrant crisis.

Not even the Republican politicians are saying anything. They are missing in action.

My thought is this : the reason you aren't hearing anything from Republican politicians and the reason they aren't making a big deal about this is because them and Democrats have collaborative and joint interest and bringing in immigrants to replace black people.

The Democrats are sick of having the pander to black people in order to get our votes. The Republicans are just sick of us altogether. All the Republicans will use anti-immigrant rhetoric to rile up their base and get votes however, they have no problem bringing in immigrants if it means replacing black people.

It's high time that black people wake up and realize the truth.

ShermX69X

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    My thoughts exactly for a long time now and I also have been trying to warn people that a LOT of these illegal criminals will soon become the new police forces with pink skinned overseers, and some will go into the military forces for training.

Venezuela is letting their most violent prisoners out to come to the U.S. Get ready to hear about some really hideous assaults of all kinds by them specifically.

All this is planned to happen within a 10~20 year timeframe and then we'll have a VERY real problem to deal with which will be to fight back or die with no in-between. Most will become criminal gangs or small violent groups. When they attack us, the police will look like them and there will be little to no justice. Worse than now! The pressure will be ON.

1: ARM YOURSELVES NOW!

2: CAMERA SECURITY SYSTEMS ARE A MUST!

3: IF ATTACKED 2ND AMENDMENT THEIR ASS! ASK QUESTIONS LATER NOT BEFORE!
    YOU & YOUR LOVED ONES LIVES WILL DEPEND ON IT!

We are STRONGER together!!
    Strength Wrestle GIF by Calvin Klein

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Does anyone else find it weird that those who are usually so strongly anti-immigrant or mysteriously silent right now regarding what's going on in Chicago and New York City?

I mean normally the Republican and conservative side are up in arms about people coming over the border. They are the ones who were so on the build the wall movement. They're usually 100% behind ideologies like Trump blocking immigrants from coming into the country.

They are the ones that you always see and videos telling people to go back to Mexico and stuff like this. Yet right now you can hardly hear a peep from them regarding what is going on with the migrant crisis.

Not even the Republican politicians are saying anything. They are missing in action.

My thought is this : the reason you aren't hearing anything from Republican politicians and the reason they aren't making a big deal about this is because them and Democrats have collaborative and joint interest and bringing in immigrants to replace black people.

The Democrats are sick of having the pander to black people in order to get our votes. The Republicans are just sick of us altogether. All the Republicans will use anti-immigrant rhetoric to rile up their base and get votes however, they have no problem bringing in immigrants if it means replacing black people.

Yes they’re both in on it and remember ALL Western nations are doing this:

France

Germany

Spain

They’re all turning over their labor forces so that they can get rid of all the labor gains that labor made in the 1900’s.

Things are about to become more totalitarian and they want a more malleable workforce.

The bet they’re making is that the displaced workers don’t over throw the whole system.

B1General

Sixer
    zBucks
    Immigrants come over here a kiss white ass that’s why the republicans is silent.

B
    B1General
    MR-D-ROB that's exactly what happened to Ahmaud Arbery. He was murdered in public and the Georgia State Police let them go.
    MR-D-ROB
    MR-D-ROB
    I'm not sure if you recall but they were prosecuted and given life sentences. The McMichaels were life sentences without parole. The neighbor is only eligible for parole after 30 years at which time he'll be in his 80s.

Not exactly being let go.

In the case of Breona Taylor they weren't even changing due to the sellout black attorney general. That's what we're looking at more of in the future!
    Jay
    Jay
    MR-D-ROB they were only arrested after the video tape was leaked publicly and people started to protest. Before then the Georgia Bureau of Investigation saw the tape, refused to arrest the 3 murders and didn't investigate.

B1General

Sixer
    zBucks
    Arguably one of his best broadcast ever.
    Great broadcast but I remember a year ago he called a very polite caller an idiot, a buffoon, a moron, a child, and a bunch of other things because he said Saudi Arabia was moving away from the USA and towards BRICS. It was entertaining until a year later I saw this:

A brother had the:

The Wire Reaction GIF

I instantly remembered that call and I knew I had to stop putting my blind faith in these people. He called that brother all types of bad names just for disagreeing only for the Brother to be right in the end. So I take his geopolitics speak with a grain of salt.

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Great broadcast but I remember a year ago he called a very polite caller an idiot, a buffoon, a moron, a child, and a bunch of other things because he said Saudi Arabia was moving away from the USA and towards BRICS. It was entertaining until a year later I saw this:

A brother had the:

The Wire Reaction GIF

I instantly remembered that call and I knew I had to stop putting my blind faith in these people. He called that brother all types of bad names just for disagreeing only for the Brother to be right in the end. So I take his geopolitics speak with a grain of salt.
    2 things; 1. we can all be wrong sometimes and 2. Jason’s delivery can be very stern at times, but overall I appreciate his assessment of black people having no place in BRICS‘s potential new world order.

MR-D-ROB
    MR-D-ROB
    It's not that the delivery is stern. I just can't get with anyone acting like the black community is coming at these issues from a place of power.

We're not. As a collective, we're politically weak, uninformed and predictable.

The reality that we just vote blue no matter who no matter what needs to be dealt with.
    Reactions: Jay

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    MR-D-ROB well he’s trying to address us voting blue no matter what, but you don’t think our pooled wealth and vote aren’t a power? We have sizeable numbers in this country.

MR-D-ROB
    MR-D-ROB
    No I do not.
    The vote because we aren't using it correctly. We just vote for any Democrat that isn't openly racist.
    Our pooled wealth because we aren't using it correctly either. We don't boycott companies that show open racism or racist behavior.
    We have size but we would have more size if we didn't just go with Democrat policies like abortion.
    Our size would matter more if we didn't back Democrat policies like being pro-immigration.

Jason Black isn't coming at this in a way and manner that is going to be palatable for the majority of black people especially the older generation which is who votes the most. So if you aren't trying to get the majority of black people on board with your message you aren't doing anything.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    2 things; 1. we can all be wrong sometimes and 2. Jason’s delivery can be very stern at times, but overall I appreciate his assessment of black people having no place in BRICS‘s potential new world order.
    Anyone who believes that Black people have no place in BRICS is misguided and I'm not pointing that comment towards you my brother. BRICS presents an alternative market that Black people across the globe can sell their goods into. As of current, the world economy is owned and controlled by the USA therefore any country nationalizing their resources will be sanctioned and thus barred from selling their goods on the world market.

Not only does it have entrepreneurial and sovereignty impacts it also has South Africa as one of its foundational members who chaired this year's BRICS summit. Now BRICS will not be the savior of Black people across the globe, it can also be another set of chains that bind us if we continue to view the world as if it owes us sympathy and recompense. We have to view BRICS as a tool to gain our sovereignty and then chart our own global path.

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Anyone who believes that Black people have no place in BRICS is misguided and I'm not pointing that comment towards you my brother. BRICS presents an alternative market that Black people across the globe can sell their goods into. As of current, the world economy is owned and controlled by the USA therefore any country nationalizing their resources will be sanctioned and thus barred from selling their goods on the world market.

Not only does it have entrepreneurial and sovereignty impacts it also has South Africa as one of its foundational members who chaired this year's BRICS summit. Now BRICS will not be the savior of Black people across the globe, it can also be another set of chains that bind us if we continue to view the world as if it owes us sympathy and recompense. We have to view BRICS as a tool to gain our sovereignty and then chart our own global path.
    BRICS is not for us! The C in BRICS is debt enslaving Africa, any dream of Pan African sovereignty is at odds with China’s plans in Africa.

South Africa in its current state is not a black controlled nation or economy, and it’s even worse than what Jason Black presents because their national bank has private shareholders who are predominantly white. That’s the economic party involved with BRICS, not black South Africans. This part can be subject to change when Malema gets it but still his dreams of a United Africa are at odds with China.

BRICS being against the West looks good but there are no black major players in this and the main member is almost as anti black as the west.

D

Deleted member 1946

Very logical

D

Deleted member 1946

My thoughts exactly for a long time now and I also have been trying to warn people that a LOT of these illegal criminals will soon become the new police forces with pink skinned overseers, and some will go into the military forces for training.

Venezuela is letting their most violent prisoners out to come to the U.S. Get ready to hear about some really hideous assaults of all kinds by them specifically.

All this is planned to happen within a 10~20 year timeframe and then we'll have a VERY real problem to deal with which will be to fight back or die with no in-between. Most will become criminal gangs or small violent groups. When they attack us, the police will look like them and there will be little to no justice. Worse than now! The pressure will be ON.

They are going to the big cities first and then medium sized cities and then smaller cities.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    BRICS is not for us! The C in BRICS is debt enslaving Africa, any dream of Pan African sovereignty is at odds with China’s plans in Africa.

South Africa in its current state is not a black controlled nation or economy, and it’s even worse than what Jason Black presents because their national bank has private shareholders who are predominantly white. That’s the economic party involved with BRICS, not black South Africans. This part can be subject to change when Malema gets it but still his dreams of a United Africa are at odds with China.

BRICS being against the West looks good but there are no black major players in this and the main member is almost as anti black as the west.
    Calling it “debt enslaving” is a western talking point. Show proof that China is repeating the actions of the IMF and World Bank. Please provide sources and not “Jason Black” said. Also I concur that South Africa is controlled by Europeans but the tides are changing and it will not remain that way. Lastly, China’s plan for Africa is irrelevant if African leaders approach the situation like Ibrahim Traore with self-sufficiency as a goal rather than beggers looking to be bailed out.

D

Deleted member 1946

Even the Black folks who are billionaires or close to it are 100 percent sellouts. We need to be as independent as possible so we do not become permanent beggars.

D

Deleted member 1946

Yes they’re both in on it and remember ALL Western nations are doing this:

France

Germany

Spain

They’re all turning over their labor forces so that they can get rid of all the labor gains that labor made in the 1900’s.

Things are about to become more totalitarian and they want a more malleable workforce.

The bet they’re making is that the displaced workers don’t over throw the whole system.
    I agree that they are all in it together.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    The Dems have been trying to squeeze more votes out of Black women as well as separate Black women from Black men with pushing for Black women in the government who are either married to white men or gay.
    Biden: I will only choose a Black woman for VP. He chooses one with a white husband. A woman who was not popular at the time.
    Biden: I will only choose a Black woman for Supreme Court. There are at least 40 sisters in federal, appellate, state supreme courts, etc. and almost all of them are married to Black men. Biden's only candidates were 5 with white husbands and one single sister who has never been associated with a man romantically.
    Calif. Governor Newsom: I will only choose a black woman to replace Feinstein. He by passes a sista with a black husband who is far more well known and popular for a gay sista.
    Biden: I will choose a black woman as press secretary. He chooses a Haitian American with a white girlfriend.

Name me any black men of prominent positions Biden has in his administration? You will google because none of the brothers are known if any.

They also want to replace the Black male vote with immigrants who become citizens. Dems have lost the black male vote. We are either not voting at all and about 10 percent or so voting Republican for the first time (which I don't co-sign at all).

As for BRICS if us as a collective get ourselves in position, we can do well but Brazil, Russia, India, China are anti Black straight up. South Africa's government is Black but the economy is controlled by Whites. And its the businesses in South Africa that will represent them and they are anti Black. So, 4 of the 5 are known anti Black, the one left has an anti Black business sector.

End of the day, all we got is each other (meaning all B1, on code black folks). Everyone else black is either on the sidelines nonparticipating or with the enemy, whatever their lineage.

D

Deleted member 1946

I am not convinced of this either. I think both the pros and cons side may each have merit.

D

Deleted member 1946

The Dems have been trying to squeeze more votes out of Black women as well as separate Black women from Black men with pushing for Black women in the government who are either married to white men or gay.
    Biden: I will only choose a Black woman for VP. He chooses one with a white husband. A woman who was not popular at the time.
    Biden: I will only choose a Black woman for Supreme Court. There are at least 40 sisters in federal, appellate, state supreme courts, etc. and almost all of them are married to Black men. Biden's only candidates were 5 with white husbands and one single sister who has never been associated with a man romantically.
    Calif. Governor Newsom: I will only choose a black woman to replace Feinstein. He by passes a sista with a black husband who is far more well known and popular for a gay sista.
    Biden: I will choose a black woman as press secretary. He chooses a Haitian American with a white girlfriend.

Name me any black men of prominent positions Biden has in his administration? You will google because none of the brothers are known if any.

They also want to replace the Black male vote with immigrants who become citizens. Dems have lost the black male vote. We are either not voting at all and about 10 percent or so voting Republican for the first time (which I don't co-sign at all).

As for BRICS if us as a collective get ourselves in position, we can do well but Brazil, Russia, India, China are anti Black straight up. South Africa's government is Black but the economy is controlled by Whites. And its the businesses in South Africa that will represent them and they are anti Black. So, 4 of the 5 are known anti Black, the one left has an anti Black business sector.

End of the day, all we got is each other (meaning all B1, on code black folks). Everyone else black is either on the sidelines nonparticipating or with the enemy, whatever their lineage.
    These folks have to be vetted. They choose these folks carefully to be in these offices.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Pretty much by definition, any Black person the Dem or Republican establishment chooses isn't going to be for us the way they need to be for us.
    The few Blacks that have done things for Blacks were from predominantly black areas where the establishment couldn't counter...at first. Eventually they get them arrested, get bought or whatever.

There is a reason why the true B1 folks who lead , are influencers, etc, aren't in politics or depend on white people for money.

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Calling it “debt enslaving” is a western talking point. Show proof that China is repeating the actions of the IMF and World Bank. Please provide sources and not “Jason Black” said. Also I concur that South Africa is controlled by Europeans but the tides are changing and it will not remain that way. Lastly, China’s plan for Africa is irrelevant if African leaders approach the situation like Ibrahim Traore with self-sufficiency as a goal rather than beggers looking to be bailed out.
    I’m going to show you proof of fiscal over exposure to China and predatory lending by China from all African sources.

Kenya
    According to the National Treasury’s Expenditure data, Kenya’s debt repayments towards China-funded infrastructure projects more than doubled to Sh73.48 billion in 2021-22, 81.4 per cent of amounts paid out to bilateral lenders during the period.

The President was particularly vocal about Chinese loans during the campaigns and has been voicing his concerns about the debt challenge.

It is thus expected that the repayment terms will be discussed as Nairobi seeks softer terms after the request for deferment by another six months to December 2021 was declined.

Other pertinent issues include the balance of trade, which is currently in favour of Beijing, even as Nairobi seeks to export more fresh produce, cooperation in digital economy, climate change and investments in green energy.
    Source: KIBII: Pending projects, debt key issues ahead of Ruto-Xi meet

Zambia

Here’s a ”happy” story of developing country Zambia successfully restructuring its $4 billion worth of debt to China, Zambia’s gdp is $22 billion.

There had been frustration for Zambia as negotiations have been slow, with some blaming China for the delay - something that Beijing denied.

France's President Emmanuel Macron, who played a pivotal role in persuading China to agree, hailed the deal as "historic".

It is thought that it could pave the way for other debt-ridden countries to follow suit.
    Source: Zambian President Hichilema's $6bn debt deal hailed as 'historic'

Nigeria

According to data from the Debt Management Office, Nigeria’s debt owed to China accounts for 83.57 percent of its total bilateral debt as of June 30, 2022, totalling $3.9 billion, a 12.7 percent increase from $3.5 billion in the same period last year.

Similarly, Nigeria’s 2023-2025 Medium Term Expenditure Framework (MTEF) and Fiscal Strategy Paper (FSP) revealed earlier in the year that the federal government will spend N6.31 trillion on debt servicing in 2023, which amounts to about 74.6% of the government’s projected revenue of 8.46 trillion for the year.s
    Source: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news...-ida-countries-in-2022-world-bank.html?tztc=1

Thats 3 sources from African publications detailing the overexposure to China. 3 African nations of varying sizes economically; Nigeria, Africa’s #1 economy, Kenya, a rapidly growing economy, and Zambia, a developing economy, yet despite their wide array of sizes they are all concerned with mounting Chinese debt and that’s for a good reason.

I stand on what I said BRICS is not for us because a unified Pan Africa is at odds with what China is doing on the continent!

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    I’m going to show you proof of fiscal over exposure to China and predatory lending by China from all African sources.

Kenya

Source: KIBII: Pending projects, debt key issues ahead of Ruto-Xi meet

Zambia

Here’s a ”happy” story of developing country Zambia successfully restructuring its $4 billion worth of debt to China, Zambia’s gdp is $22 billion.

Source: Zambian President Hichilema's $6bn debt deal hailed as 'historic'

Nigeria

Source: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news...-ida-countries-in-2022-world-bank.html?tztc=1

Thats 3 sources from African publications detailing the overexposure to China. 3 African nations of varying sizes economically; Nigeria, Africa’s #1 economy, Kenya, a rapidly growing economy, and Zambia, a developing economy, yet despite their wide array of sizes they are all concerned with mounting Chinese debt and that’s for a good reason.

I stand on what I said BRICS is not for us because a unified Pan Africa is at odds with what China is doing on the continent!
    Brother your first link is behind a subscription wall and I do not want to release my email to that site. But let’s address the second link regarding Zambia.

At no point does it say that the loans were predatory, in fact it states that Zambia “tricked off” the funds (in our parlance) and now finds itself unable to repay. But let’s take it a step further:

“45 percent of the country’s borrowing is owed to external lenders that are not China-based, while its Chinese debt represents just 17.6 percent of total external debt payments”

Over half of Zambia’s debt is owed by China but 80% of the debt service Zambia makes is to OTHER creditors. Zambia is definitely in a debt trap but it isn’t by China.

“Zambia’s government directly asked private U.S. creditors such as BlackRock, Zambia’s largest bondholder, to agree to cancel at least two-thirds of the debt owed. However…the company has so far declined to do so.”

…also

“Requests to delay interest payments were also rejectedby a group of Eurobond investors holding 20 percent of Zambia’s total public external debt.”

“U.S. Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen said last year that she would not want debt relief aid given through the World Bank and IMF to go toward repaying China.”

The reason why Zambia is in a debt-trap is due to it taking predatory loans from the West that are structured specifically for the country to default. Hence why China owns over 45% of the debt but 87% of Zambia’s debt payments are going to the US and Europe.

These points are also why the article you posted mentioned China in the header but quickly begin speaking on the IMF and other creditors because China is not the root of Zambia’s insolvency.

In fact, China actually agreed to restructure the debt while the US and Europe based entities were not. I’m not saying that China is our friend but I’m also not going to push western propaganda against them either.

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Brother your first link is behind a subscription wall and I do not want to release my email to that site. But let’s address the second link regarding Zambia.

At no point does it say that the loans were predatory, in fact it states that Zambia “tricked off” the funds (in our parlance) and now finds itself unable to repay. But let’s take it a step further:

“45 percent of the country’s borrowing is owed to external lenders that are not China-based, while its Chinese debt represents just 17.6 percent of total external debt payments”

Over half of Zambia’s debt is owed by China but 80% of the debt service Zambia makes is to OTHER creditors. Zambia is definitely in a debt trap but it isn’t by China.

“Zambia’s government directly asked private U.S. creditors such as BlackRock, Zambia’s largest bondholder, to agree to cancel at least two-thirds of the debt owed. However…the company has so far declined to do so.”

…also

“Requests to delay interest payments were also rejectedby a group of Eurobond investors holding 20 percent of Zambia’s total public external debt.”

“U.S. Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen said last year that she would not want debt relief aid given through the World Bank and IMF to go toward repaying China.”

The reason why Zambia is in a debt-trap is due to it taking predatory loans from the West that are structured specifically for the country to default. Hence why China owns over 45% of the debt but 87% of Zambia’s debt payments are going to the US and Europe.

These points are also why the article you posted mentioned China in the header but quickly begin speaking on the IMF and other creditors because China is not the root of Zambia’s insolvency.

In fact, China actually agreed to restructure the debt while the US and Europe based entities were not. I’m not saying that China is our friend but I’m also not going to push western propaganda against them either.
    You’re reaching for a ledge here, no where do I state that majority of Zambia’s debt is to China, I stated that they, like many other African nations, are overexposed. Both your comment and source still detail that they are overexposed and paints a picture of a mad rush by both the West and China to give loans to a developing country likely ran by corrupt leaders; Zambia’s GDP is $22 billion and $4 billion of which is to 1 nation that’s doing the same all around that continent. We don’t need an article verbatim to say that’s predatory to draw that conclusion.

Detailing Zambia’s situation doesn’t make the point you think it’s making but Zambia aside you didn’t mention Nigeria or Kenya which despite being more economically stable are also worried about mounting Chinese debt. And I provided African sources for that not Jason Black or “western propaganda“.

We know the west is bad but just because their ills are more brazen that doesn’t exonerate China from doing the same, they are playing the long game, they are putting themselves in a win-win situation; either these African countries default and they seize what they built or these African countries succeed and they’ll have to pay them back for decades. How can a dichotomy like that benefit a unified Africa? It can’t! Most of these loans and deals were made by previous corrupt regimes which my article on President Ruto addresses, if a new African regime wanted to wipe out these deals China would never allow that.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    You’re reaching for a ledge here, no where do I state that majority of Zambia’s debt is to China, I stated that they, like many other African nations, are overexposed. Both your comment and source still detail that they are overexposed and paints a picture of a mad rush by both the West and China to give loans to a developing country likely ran by corrupt leaders; Zambia’s GDP is $22 billion and $4 billion of which is to 1 nation that’s doing the same all around that continent. We don’t need an article verbatim to say that’s predatory to draw that conclusion.

Detailing Zambia’s situation doesn’t make the point you think it’s making but Zambia aside you didn’t mention Nigeria or Kenya which despite being more economically stable are also worried about mounting Chinese debt. And I provided African sources for that not Jason Black or “western propaganda“.

We know the west is bad but just because their ills are more brazen that doesn’t exonerate China from doing the same, they are playing the long game, they are putting themselves in a win-win situation; either these African countries default and they seize what they built or these African countries succeed and they’ll have to pay them back for decades. How can a dichotomy like that benefit a unified Africa? It can’t! Most of these loans and deals were made by previous corrupt regimes which my article on President Ruto addresses, if a new African regime wanted to wipe out these deals China would neve

You stated that China was debt trapping countries in Africa and I provided data that showed that they are not doing so. As I stated, I know China is moving in its own interest but nothing is wrong with that. If African people are doing the same when they deal with China it will be mutually beneficial.

For instance, getting a loan to build a mineral refinery is an endeavor that will generate cash flow is good. Getting debt from China to bribe people and build a palatial mansion is not good and defaulting in that case doesn't mean the loan is predatory. Being over-leveraged does not mean your debt is predatory, it simply means your DTI is out of balance which leaves you at risk of default.

BRICS makes this extremely feasible but only if we view BRICS as a tool to help us manifest our agenda rather than a manifestation of Jesus coming to save us. China and Russia are not the Black man's friend be we don't need them to be. We just have to make sound investments that cash flow and then use the proceeds from the cash flow for social expenditures.

Nigeria for instance is using Chinese loans to build infrastructure it can't build or maintain which will put it in position to default sooner or later. Is that the fault of the debtor or the creditor?

It's why folks like Ibrahim Traore are a threat and under attack because he's rebuilding Burkina Faso to be self sustaining. He has farming, energy, and mining initiatives under way which is why France tried to assassinate him twice in the laat 90 days. Tinibu and Bahari of Nigeria are the old school Africans who walked us all into slavery. They need to be overthrow and replaced with real governance.

D

Deleted member 1946

Pretty much by definition, any Black person the Dem or Republican establishment chooses isn't going to be for us the way they need to be for us.
    The few Blacks that have done things for Blacks were from predominantly black areas where the establishment couldn't counter...at first. Eventually they get them arrested, get bought or whatever.

There is a reason why the true B1 folks who lead , are influencers, etc, aren't in politics or depend on white people for money.
    Definitely won't be. Always somebody who works against us.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Can I suggest the Reolink camera systems? Get the PTZ's and thank me L8r.

www.Reolink.com

D

Deleted member 1946

A brother had the:

The Wire Reaction GIF

And I bet Jason Black did not admit he was wrong either. He also predicted Donald Trump was gonna win re-election too. Why do we have Joe Biden in the White House then?