The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Video games that feature an all black cast/production team

zBucks
What are some video games that feature an all black cast and or production team? I know GTA San Andreas had mostly an all black cast, but it was probably mostly made by a white crew. Anyway, I'm sure there are more games coming out that feature a black cast and I know for sure there are more black run game studios starting to join the gaming world, and I am excited for it.

When do you think we'll start to see more games featuring a black cast? We need to see more of it soon.

Kanu

Senior Sixer
Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    50centbulletproof0217.jpg

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    View attachment 1084 View attachment 1085 This is one of the executive producers of the game Oliver Grant
    I liked this game because it rivaled traditional fighting style video games. It showed them as believable character just as mortal combat characters did. Lots of video games portray characters from religous deities. Baron Samedi So you could say that this game deified black men in a sense.The game wasnt a perpetuation of our killer culture such as Grand Theft Auto. It was really creative.

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The best Black Game ever is Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Freedom Cry!
    Your A Escaped Slave Turned Pirate Killing Massa and freeing other slaves to join the Maroon Rebellion
    View attachment 1086
    FURREAL...

DASS THE OBJECT OF THE GAME...

I'm buyin' it TONIGHT.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I only know 1 moonwalker.

MJ produced That.He called Sega and told them to do it.
    The OP is about games with ALL Black casts or production teams. Moonwalker didn't have either.

Michael Jackson was a straight up G, though.

zBucks
    Was that from Bulletproof? I never played that one. I played Blood on the Sand, that game was awesome. I wish more people actually checked it out.

This propably the only official game that was Black. View attachment 1084 View attachment 1085 This is one of the executive producers of the game Oliver Grant
    Nice! A friend of mine owned it. I don't think I ever got the chance to play it though. Did you know they also made a Wutang clan controller when it came out?
    R.73c40d51257db3c74c1470393fbf6176

Your A Escaped Slave Turned Pirate Killing Massa and freeing other slaves to join the Maroon Rebellion
    View attachment 1086
    I remember playing another game, I think it was Assassin's Creed III: Liberation. That featured a black female lead I'm pretty sure. Was pretty good.

I remember hearing about this years ago. Is it any good? I might have to check it out, looks to be pretty cheap right now too on Amazon. Perfect!

Dude, I've never heard of that one, crazy! I'm for sure going to have to look for that one.

I never played this one but gotta throw it out there.I remeber it though.
    View attachment 1088
    Yes dude! This game, i remember playing it when I was a kid, and thinking the graphics were awesome. Plus the music is great because I'm pretty sure Michael Jackson helped produce the music. I heard he was into video games too, so I can see him being into that back then.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Was that from Bulletproof? I never played that one. I played Blood on the Sand, that game was awesome. I wish more people actually checked it out.

Nice! A friend of mine owned it. I don't think I ever got the chance to play it though. Did you know they also made a Wutang clan controller when it came out?

I remember playing another game, I think it was Assassin's Creed III: Liberation. That featured a black female lead I'm pretty sure. Was pretty good.

I remember hearing about this years ago. Is it any good? I might have to check it out, looks to be pretty cheap right now too on Amazon. Perfect!

Dude, I've never heard of that one, crazy! I'm for sure going to have to look for that one.

Yes dude! This game, i remember playing it when I was a kid, and thinking the graphics were awesome. Plus the music is great because I'm pretty sure Michael Jackson helped produce the music. I heard he was into video games too, so I can see him being into that back then.
    That Wu-Tang controller is dope!

Black College Football had a lot of bugs, but I thought it was fun. If the developer got a decent budget, they could've made a really good series.

RapJam wasn't good, but it might be a collector's item now.

AintShit

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin

Im a have to Check it out thanks for the info

BeHart

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    View attachment 1086
    Oh wow... I've been playing as a "redguard" on ES5 Skyrim awhile now. I think I would like this storyline.
    I never played this one but gotta throw it out there.I remeber it though.
    View attachment 1088
    I've played it st an arcad a few times. Fire. His dance moves are attacks.

D

Deleted member 191

What part of that game had an all Black production team?
    I don't think any of it. The director, lead writer and lead artist are Canadian and very white.

There aren't really too many games with an all black cast or production team. Matter of fact, I think one game closest to an all black cast at least, was GTA: San Andreas. It was predominantly black. Production wise, the Houser Brothers and Leslie Benzies of Rockstar are very white.

Bruh Man

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't think any of it. The director, lead writer and lead artist are Canadian and very white.

There aren't really too many games with an all black cast or production team. Matter of fact, I think one game closest to an all black cast at least, was GTA: San Andreas. It was predominantly black. Production wise, the Houser Brothers and Leslie Benzies of Rockstar are very white.
    I was wondering why homeboy posted it since nothing was Black about it. Probably was a Jade Raymond game.

D

Deleted member 191

I was wondering why homeboy posted it since nothing was Black about it. Probably was a Jade Raymond game.
    Nahhh. I dont think it was Jade..... Remember this was ubisoft quebec. They dropped freedom cry as a black flag dlc but it was a standalone at the same time . I think this was Amanda Wyatt. I'll go look it up and double check later. But I feel like this was Amanda Wyatt's game