ZRC
$791
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Their stock is still strong but that's because mediocre white men consume their shit en masse. the product itself is watered down shit compared to how they used to be. But they have no competition in the market so, they could put shitty show after shitty show and Brad, Aaron, Timmy, Johnny and Billy will still tune in and buy their shit.
It’s a soap opera in boots and underwear. I started to fall off when DX got big because shit started to get silly. Stone Cold dropped a steel beam on DX’s trailer and I thought “how the hell did the insurance company approve this”. That’s whwn I knew I was over it.

• Props
Reps: HailCzr85
HailCzr85

HailCzr85

Master Sixer
Content Contributor
Cleveland
ZRC
$2,527
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA

It’s a soap opera in boots and underwear. I started to fall off when DX got big because shit started to get silly. Stone Cold dropped a steel beam on DX’s trailer and I thought “how the hell did the insurance company approve this”. That’s whwn I knew I was over it.
I started getting a little less interested when Shawn Michaels came back in 02 after "losing his smile" I think I hung in there maybe another year, but by the end of 03 I was done.

Troy

Troy

Swangin’
Dallas, TX
ZRC
$791
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I started getting a little less interested when Shawn Michaels came back in 02 after "losing his smile" I think I hung in there maybe another year, but by the end of 03 I was done.
It was still kind of good around then but it wasnt close to the beginning of smackdown when The Rock was the face. I was in middle school when it first came out and smackdown was flames. We had Raw on Mondays and Smackdown on Thursday. Those were the good times.
I mean damn dude....when you put it like that hahahahaha 😂😂😂😂😂
That’s all it is, the wrestling ain’t real. I feel now that I’m older I’m not buying the slaps, punches, and kicks any more. The stomp punch is so goofy.

• Props
HailCzr85

HailCzr85

Master Sixer
Content Contributor
Cleveland
ZRC
$2,527
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA

It was still kind of good around then but it wasnt close to the beginning of smackdown when The Rock was the face. I was in middle school when it first came out and smackdown was flames. We had Raw on Mondays and Smackdown on Thursday. Those were the good times.
They were indeed, man. Comin' to school Tuesday after raw and everybody is doin' crotch chops and yellin' suck it. Doing the New Age Outlaws in-ring intro. Then comin' in to school Friday after Smackdown callin' niggas jabronis and shit. Referring to SmackDown as "The Rock's Show"
That’s all it is, the wrestling ain’t real. I feel now that I’m older I’m not buying the slaps, punches, and kicks any more. The stomp punch is so goofy.
It most certainly is. It just made me chuckle to read it out loud.

Troy

Troy

Swangin’
Dallas, TX
ZRC
$791
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
They were indeed, man. Comin' to school Tuesday after raw and everybody is doin' crotch chops and yellin' suck it. Doing the New Age Outlaws in-ring intro. Then comin' in to school Friday after Smackdown callin' niggas jabronis and shit. Referring to SmackDown as "The Rock's Show"

It most certainly is. It just made me chuckle to read it out loud.
The crotch chop was horrible and so was the LBGTQIA members who tried to do the bronco buster.

HailCzr85

HailCzr85

Master Sixer
Content Contributor
Cleveland
ZRC
$2,527
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA

yeah the Bronco Buster in retrospect looks a little gay, I'll concede that point. But, Waltman is a woman beating alcoholic druggie. So personally, I won't go as far as toss him in league with the letter people. I mean this is the same organization who made Dustin Rhodes look like a gay dude named Goldust infatuated with Razor Ramon.

Troy

Troy

Swangin’
Dallas, TX
ZRC
$791
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
yeah the Bronco Buster in retrospect looks a little gay, I'll concede that point. But, Waltman is a woman beating alcoholic druggie. So personally, I won't go as far as toss him in league with the letter people. I mean this is the same organization who made Dustin Rhodes look like a gay dude named Goldust infatuated with Razor Ramon.
I was talking about at school not the actual move

• Props
Sapphire

Sapphire

Master Sixer
ZRC
$2,761
Sex
Female
Race
Half Black
Origin
USA

Their stock is still strong but that's because mediocre white men consume their shit en masse. the product itself is watered down shit compared to how they used to be. But they have no competition in the market so, they could put shitty show after shitty show and Brad, Aaron, Timmy, Johnny and Billy will still tune in and buy their shit.
I think in recent years, they have been better toward black men and women wrestlers (having more on the roster now than back in the day) from what I have heard but there is no substance and no story, who the heck is going to care?

Dukect

Dukect

Sixer
Premium
ZRC
$123
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I think in recent years, they have been better toward black men and women wrestlers (having more on the roster now than back in the day) from what I have heard but there is no substance and no story, who the heck is going to care?
As a long-time fan, WWE has been shit since 2007 and Vinny Mac should've been gone from power since 2006.

But it didn't happen and WWE has missed so many chances to get with the zeitgeist hell superhero movies are still popular and they still don't have any characters in that company that mirror that.

• Props
Reps: Sapphire
Sapphire

Sapphire

Master Sixer
ZRC
$2,761
Sex
Female
Race
Half Black
Origin
USA

As a long-time fan, WWE has been shit since 2007 and Vinny Mac should've been gone from power since 2006.

But it didn't happen and WWE has missed so many chances to get with the zeitgeist hell superhero movies are still popular and they still don't have any characters in that company that mirror that.
They seemed to have missed the mark over and over again. I think a lot of fans who have stuck with them might do it out of habit at this point. I know my brother still watches it but he never gets excited about it anymore.