The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Violate A Black-Owned Business & Possibly Become A Registered Sex Offender For Likes, "Ladies"

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They need to be put down like rabid animals! 💯
    Absolutely. The lack of contempt she showed for Black business is treasonous. She would not do that at a white restaurant with a dress code. She’d be on her best behavior.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Hoes are hoes. This is the kind of woman that does ignorant shit to get attention and doesn't care what damages come from it. She is selfish and self-destructive and eating up everything in her path. Women like this do NOTHING for the black community. They just give other races more of a reason to look at all of us like a problem. The worst part is she is doing this against her own people and ruining black-owned businesses' rep.

If I saw some hoe walking up to a business I was in like that, I would tell her ass to put some clothes on or gtfo. No one wants to see that in public spaces, especially where kids might be present. The f is wrong with her.

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    They just give other races more of a reason to look at all of us like a problem.
    Like the Asians with their human trafficking and their massage parlor prostitution rings? Or the Hispanics who have cartels chopping heads of people off and leaving them in the street? Those other races?

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Like the Asians with their human trafficking and their massage parlor prostitution rings? Or the Hispanics who have cartels chopping heads of people off and leaving them in the street? Those other races?
    Don't throw stones, as they say but they still do! Every race has cultural problems. I think we can admit to that but no other race is treated as poorly and looked down on as much as black people and that is a fact.