The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Waffle House

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
Community Host
Tither
App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We don't have these in Portland (WH) but over the years I've always heard bad sh*t always pops off at a damn waffle house, I couldn't patronize a business that always has some bull-ish going on. Especially if the oinks are there, I hate them.
    good idea for you to stay out of these joints.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We don't have these in Portland (WH) but over the years I've always heard bad sh*t always pops off at a damn waffle house, I couldn't patronize a business that always has some bull-ish going on. Especially if the oinks are there, I hate them.
    good idea for you to stay out of these joints.
    It’s because when the club lets out all the drunk people go to WH. On the West Coast you guys got Denny’s and it can pop off there too. SIXDIMENSIONS what’s up with your title? You used to put effort into your posts mayne.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    So what, this is their new Dunkin Donuts hang out or something? I never trust a spot where cops frequent. These are the cops desperate to make quotas and they will always target black people when they aren't making enough arrests.
    They know there is a chance for it to pop off and they want to catch someone slipping and lock them up. If you've ever been to the South and been to a Waffle House after the pub lets out it can be an experience.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This was a big reason i stopped patronizing there. Its been about 2 yrs. That and most of the time the cops are posted inside or in the parking lot. Theres not toomany places open late hours except Taco Bell which doesnt offer much of a variety.

Black Woman’s Violent Arrest at Alabama Waffle House Was Justified, Police Say (Published 2018)
    Nigga I stopped going to Waffle House after my college years seen too much ago down and for no reason. Good so be jammin though I can’t say that it don’t be hitting at 2am

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Nigga I stopped going to Waffle House after my college years seen too much ago down and for no reason. Good so be jammin though I can’t say that it don’t be hitting at 2am
    Most women I know go there alot. I have given them rides or whatever there. Thats what they choose then its usaully breakfast foods. Cheese grits, eggs,

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    They know there is a chance for it to pop off and they want to catch someone slipping and lock them up. If you've ever been to the South and been to a Waffle House after the pub lets out it can be an experience.
    Never been to one but I have witnessed something similar at an IHOP. A bunch of drunks gather at these spots cause they are open late or all night like Denny's. I guess Waffle House is the same?

Cops showed up when we were going in and I thought they were making a bust but it turns out they were just there to prep for a breakout. Sure enough, one group got in an argument with another and the place was a mess. It was like dinner and show for us though lol