Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Why would he do that?
    He did he said they were paid off by the government to stop the movement from becoming radical.

Jay
    Jay
    Blackice was talking about it this morning how odd.
    blackice_ATL
    blackice_ATL
    Malcolm provided a lot of evidence that MLK was opps. I listened to his speech and looked up everything he said, and it is true. MLK wasn't B1. and I know that hurt a lot of people to hear that, but you can't be B1 AND an integrationist. It doesn't mix.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What do you guys think about Malcolm X calling him an opp?
    Malcolm was like a lot of Nu-Blacks, at first. He thought Dr. King was a soft, hang-headed negro who just wanted white acceptance.
    Then Malcolm met Martin, and all of that went out the window.
    The two of them developed a relationship, and by the time Malcolm returned from Mecca, his ideology was almost perfectly in line with Dr. King's.
    Malcolm & Martin weren't each other's opps. They were two honorable men who fought and dedicated their lives to the upliftment Black people.
    Read. Do your knowledge, and put respect on both of their names.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    He did he said they were paid off by the government to stop the movement from becoming radical.
    Both Malcolm X and MLK were paid off? It seems that didn't work out in their favor and they didn't do enough to cater to the government's commands because the government ending up murdering them anyway. I suppose Malcolm X also admitted this openly to be transparent on how this sick and evil this country and government is and how this country and its government will do everything they can to work against us. I also heard Rizza Islam and Dr. Claud Anderson talking about how the government and TPTB were trying to bribe them (Rizza and Dr. Anderson themselves) to silence too.

HeffDawg

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Malcolm was like a lot of Nu-Blacks, at first. He thought Dr. King was a soft, hang-headed negro who just wanted white acceptance.
    Then Malcolm met Martin, and all of that went out the window.
    The two of them developed a relationship, and by the time Malcolm returned from Mecca, his ideology was almost perfectly in line with Dr. King's.
    Malcolm & Martin weren't each other's opps. They were two honorable men who fought and dedicated their lives to the upliftment Black people.
    Read. Do your knowledge, and put respect on both of their names.
    When did King and X's philosophies every become inline? When did Malcolm X ever stop preaching Black nationalism and did Martin Luther King ever start?

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    When did King and X's philosophies every become inline? When did Malcolm X ever stop preaching Black nationalism and did Martin Luther King ever start?
    After Malcolm's trip to Mecca, as I mentioned.
    Read "Why We Can't Wait" by Martin Luther King, and read "The Autobiography Of Malcolm X". Also, you can find a lot of speeches online from both men before their murders; you can hear their own words.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    blackice_ATL started it!

Black Ink Crew Fight GIF by VH1

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is why the word tether exists and gets thrown around so much. People who come from the soil and are descendents of slaves know there are certain ancestors you don't demean or speak against. MLK is one of those ancestors. This is also why I say objectivity is overrated because it causes us to get off code just for the sake of critiquing. After hearing yesterday's Broadcast by TBA it's clear what MLK was aiming to accomplish. Promoting random rumors is off code. Cmon now we are better than this.

HeffDawg

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    This is why the word tether exists and gets thrown around so much. People who come from the soil and are descendents of slaves know there are certain ancestors you don't demean or speak against. MLK is one of those ancestors. This is also why I say objectivity is overrated because it causes us to get off code just for the sake of critiquing. After hearing yesterday's Broadcast by TBA it's clear what MLK was aiming to accomplish. Promoting random rumors is off code. Cmon now we are better than this.
    You’re emotional and using my post to excuse ignorance. I’m Black American so tether has jack shit to do with what I’m talking about. You just want to call me names because I’m asking a question you don’t like because you think like a middle schooler. MALCOLM X and STOKELY CARMICHAEL both called Martin Luther King Jr. out are they tethers?

Should we not discuss how Malcolm X said that the government was paying the top Civil Rights leaders because it makes you upset? Martin’s right hand guy was CIA are we not supposed to discuss that? It’s so clear why we keep getting infiltrated because niggas can’t even discuss shit without getting emotional. How can we learn from the past if we have to discuss the shit like a disney movie?

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You’re emotional and using my post to excuse ignorance. I’m Black American so tether has jack shit to do with what I’m talking about. You just want to call me names because I’m asking a question you don’t like because you think like a middle schooler. MALCOLM X and STOKELY CARMICHAEL both called Martin Luther King Jr. out are they tethers?

Should we not discuss how Malcolm X said that the government was paying the top Civil Rights leaders because it makes you upset? Martin’s right hand guy was CIA are we not supposed to discuss that? It’s so clear why we keep getting infiltrated because niggas can’t even discuss shit without getting emotional. How can we learn from the past if we have to discuss the shit like a disney movie?
    Its not emotional to say dont unnecessarily tarnish the mans reputation just to get some comments on a post. He did more for us than he did harm. Hell malcom had opps around him as well. Is that the same as saying he himself was compromised no. You just slandering his name. How is this conversation helpful. How does it push our people forward. Off code behavior is off code. You are unnecessarily being contrarian to a respected ancestor?? How is that on code. You sound like Kanye talking about Harriet Tubman. Why slander your own amcestor??

HeffDawg

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Its not emotional to say dont unnecessarily tarnish the mans reputation just to get some comments on a post. He did more for us than he did harm. Hell malcom had opps around him as well. Is that the same as saying he himself was compromised no. You just slandering his name. How is this conversation helpful. How does it push our people forward. Off code behavior is off code. You are unnecessarily being contrarian to a respected ancestor?? How is that on code. You sound like Kanye talking about Harriet Tubman. Why slander your own amcestor??

We're having a conversation, it is not tarnishing his name. By the end of the conversation we may determine that he was not compromised but we cannot have the conversation if niggas like you keep bitching and whining.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We're having a conversation, it is not tarnishing his name. By the end of the conversation we may determine that he was not compromised but we cannot have the conversation if niggas like you keep bitching and whining.
    Whats understood doesnt have to be explained. We all know he wasnt an opp so what's the point of having a non productive conversation. Its not whining to say chill on disrespecting an ancestor. Like I said just crtitquing for clicks ain't cool. You hiding disrespect under the guise of a harmless conversation. Like I said how is it helpful to say he was compromised when the ancestor was killed for not backing down on receiving our reparations.

HeffDawg

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Whats understood doesnt have to be explained. We all know he wasnt an opp so what's the point of having a non productive conversation. Its not whining to say chill on disrespecting an ancestor. Like I said just crtitquing for clicks ain't cool. You hiding disrespect under the guise of a harmless conversation. Like I said how is it helpful to say he was compromised when the ancestor was killed for not backing down on receiving our reparations.

You're deflecting and not answering the question. I asked WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MALCOLM X calling Martin Luther King an opp? If you have nothing to add stay the fuck out of the thread.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You're deflecting and not answering the question. I asked WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MALCOLM X calling Martin Luther King an opp? If you have nothing to add stay the fuck out of the thread.
    Im not deflecting Malcolm at the end of his life knew MLK was not an opp. They simply had a difference of approach. Everyone knows that. If you listened to TBA's sunday night broadcast you wouldn't have even made this thread if you were really on code with your ancestors. This is what I mean when I say the pursuit of being objective ends up with us just getting off code to be petty. Claim the end before the beginning. In the end the brother was for reparations for his people. He left the earth fighting that fight. That's his legacy. Don't disrespect just for the sake of clicks. We supposed to be better than that. We are supposed to uplift the ancestors especially those who put out our interests first.
    Only tethers proudly disrespect our ancestors consciously. As someone from the soil you ahould know better. But you right in tired of seeing this post come up so I will stop putting energy into this. Good day sir 😆

HeffDawg

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Im not deflecting Malcolm at the end of his life knew MLK was not an opp. They simply had a difference of approach. Everyone knows that. If you listened to TBA's sunday night broadcast you wouldn't have even made this thread if you were really on code with your ancestors. This is what I mean when I say the pursuit of being objective ends up with us just getting off code to be petty. Claim the end before the beginning. In the end the brother was for reparations for his people. He left the earth fighting that fight. That's his legacy. Don't disrespect just for the sake of clicks. We supposed to be better than that. We are supposed to uplift the ancestors especially those who put out our interests first.
    Only tethers proudly disrespect our ancestors consciously. As someone from the soil you ahould know better. But you right in tired of seeing this post come up so I will stop putting energy into this. Good day sir 😆
    You think like a church nigga.

If you listened to TBA's sunday night broadcast

This is you:

GIF by Lifetime

"If you would have went to church on Sunday you would have heard the gospel...thank you lord Jason".

I don't have to listen to a YouTuber or have them regulate my thoughts. Think for your own got damn self instead of running around here sucking Tariq and Black Authority's dick.

Status
    Not open for further replies.