The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

What actor would you hang out with?

Redd*Blitz

Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Louis Gossett Jr.
Ving Rhames
Nia Long
Sanaa Lathan

You know you wouldnt mind meeting Nia Long.
In all honesty, I've never been star struck like that. If I were to be in Nia's presence, I'd be as normal as I always am. Also, I wouldn't be coming at her like "oh wow, you're a star...can I have your autograph...ooh ooh...better yet... can we take a selfie??" LOL Nah, it's just never been me.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    In all honesty, I've never been star struck like that. If I were to be in Nia's presence, I'd be as normal as I always am. Also, I wouldn't be coming at her like "oh wow, you're a star...can I have your autograph...ooh ooh...better yet... can we take a selfie??" LOL Nah, it's just never been me.
    Yeah but if you saw her would you try to put your bid in? I would.

I’d be looking at her: keithsweatdatass

TheHarmattan

*nix Master
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm going to date myself but I lived in Southern California when Planet Hollywood opened. Bruce, Arnold and Stallone were there. Those dudes can party.
    I met Jasmine Guy at a gas station. She's sweet. I met Vivica Fox in Dallas and she was dope! Madonna looked at me like I was going to rob her. Danny DeVito was cool when I saw him in Vegas.
    My roommate was a drummer in a band and I met Stevie Nicks in Phoenix. She caught me looking at her feet and thought I was a weirdo. (I am, though)
    I met Dominique Wilkins in DC.

I smashed a famous woman, bit everyone will call me a liar so I won't mention her name. She can't fuck for shit...

Redd*Blitz

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    I'm going to date myself but I lived in Southern California when Planet Hollywood opened. Bruce, Arnold and Stallone were there. Those dudes can party.
    I met Jasmine Guy at a gas station. She's sweet. I met Vivica Fox in Dallas and she was dope! Madonna looked at me like I was going to rob her. Danny DeVito was cool when I saw him in Vegas.
    My roommate was a drummer in a band and I met Stevie Nicks in Phoenix. She caught me looking at her feet and thought I was a weirdo. (I am, though)

I smashed a famous woman, bit everyone will call me a liar so I won't mention her name. She can't fuck for shit...
    As I look waaaaay up thy yonder into the wide galactics of Dionne Warwick's nostrils, I'll take Beyonce for that possible win...Alex lol

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Nice stories man…famous women are like any other woman so I’m sure you smashed.
    As I look waaaaay up thy yonder into the wide galactics of Dionne Warwick's nostrils, I'll take Beyonce for that possible win...Alex lol
    Lol. That’s your fantasy huh?

TheHarmattan

*nix Master
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Nice stories man…famous women are like any other woman so I’m sure you smashed.

Lol. That’s your fantasy huh?
    She's Black and people don't like her. Some people feel sorry for her. In the 90s every dude on this board would have smashed.

Her last name was Turtle on the show she played on. That's all I'm saying.
    quincyjonescool

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Nia's used to dudes "putting their bids in." Trust, she ain’t checking for it lol However, if you're all in a presence yourself, oh trust, Nia's going to take notice, and come at you.
    Yeah but I would still put my bid in, the right guy at the right time = right in.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    She's Black and people don't like her. Some people feel sorry for her. In the 90s every dude on this board would have smashed.

quincyjonescool
    Oh ok I definitely know, I won't name drop though.

Will Smith Yes GIF by Bad Boys For Life

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Was it Dionne Warwick?
    jordan copy.png

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

quincyjonescool
    Bruh, you followed Martin Lawrence & Zack Morris!

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yeah, she has nice feet, though.
    I'm too old to settle. I like nice feet. If a woman don't keep her pedi appointment, she can't keep me. I'm not ashamed.
    A fellow bruh with standards. I can respect that. kcOwlBy.png

Redd*Blitz

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Yeah but I would still put my bid in, the right guy at the right time = right in.
    No doubt. However, do keep in mind that Nia's picky more than ever now. She's on that status hunt...business tycoons...multi millionaires..even I'm sure upstanding guys like you who truly got and holds his own, but is in no way connected to Hollyweird. Never act a fan. If anything, create a buzz all around you from how you talk, all the way to how you dress. If and when a woman ever says, "there's just something about you I can't put my finger on...," or anything along those lines, you're in. Now, it's all up to you as to how you obtain and maintain.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    No doubt. However, do keep in mind that Nia's picky more than ever now. She's on that status hunt...business tycoons...multi millionaires..even I'm sure upstanding guys like you who truly got and holds his own, but is in no way connected to Hollyweird. Never act a fan. If anything, create a buzz all around you from how you talk, all the way to how you dress. If and when a woman ever says, "there's just something about you I can't put my finger on...," or anything along those lines, you're in. Now, it's all up to you as to how you obtain and maintain.
    Sometimes you just gotta go for it though.
    I'd like to smoke with snoop and I would like to put my 1960 Belair Coupe (Katarina) against ANY of his Impalas in a 1 mile long drag race. That's it.
    Hanging with Snoop would be awesome.

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
    Community Host
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This.

I remember the first time my dad brought the tape home, it was such a different sound than we were used to in NY. I was a big fan of I’m Your Pusher.
    he's been my favorite rapper since "Dog'n the wax" and Rhyme Pays

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This.

I remember the first time my dad brought the tape home, it was such a different sound than we were used to in NY. I was a big fan of I’m Your Pusher.
    And his chic "Darlene" on that album cover is the one he should have stuck with and had a family with, not that carrot nosed cave cunt CoCo who enjoys showing her cameltoe in public every chance she gets.