The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

What are some goals you want to accomplish before 2021 ends?

lexodyssey

Senior Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
I thought this would be interesting. Maybe we can even check back at the end of the year and see how we did?

My goals for the year were to read more books, create a better work/life balance, and maintain a better workout schedule. So far, I've read more books and I feel like I'm just now getting a better balance with work. I still could use some work on a more consistent workout schedule though but I'm getting better lol

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I would like to work more on my dreams. I make decent money working at the clinic but it is not something I want to do for the rest of my life. I would like to invest more time in writing and try to get a few blogs going. See if I can get some online earnings and move down to part-time. So as of right now, I am going to do my best to work on that. I don't have much time left though. Not sure how much I can accomplish in just 3 months.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I thought this would be interesting. Maybe we can even check back at the end of the year and see how we did?

My goals for the year were to read more books, create a better work/life balance, and maintain a better workout schedule. So far, I've read more books and I feel like I'm just now getting a better balance with work. I still could use some work on a more consistent workout schedule though but I'm getting better lol
    You have some great goals, I like how they are centered around mental health and happiness rather than financial gain. For me, my goals are:

• 15% body fat
    • Help my son become a better boxer
    • Fully heal from my concussion
    • Enter into my first cycling race
    • Grow 6ZEROS to 25 daily active users.

D

Deleted member 1946

You have some great goals, I like how they are centered around mental health and happiness rather than financial gain. For me, my goals are:

• 15% body fat
    • Help my son become a better boxer
    • Fully heal from my concussion
    • Enter into my first cycling race
    • Grow 6ZEROS to 25 daily active users.
    How many of these goals have you accomplished? Those are some good realistic goals.

D

Deleted member 1946

It is ultra-important for me to understand that spending money isn't a cure for boredom. If I can solve that goal by the end of 2021, all my other goals will have a solid foundation to manifest.
    I took my credit and debit cards off which means they are not stored on a website. I have to manually type my information in. This forces me to think whether I really need something or not.

D

Deleted member 1946

I like your goals. I definitely have a goal of reading more books yearly. I checked out the maximum of 10 from my local library last week. I am learning and trying my best to apply the relevant knowledge.

D

Deleted member 1946

I would like to work more on my dreams. I make decent money working at the clinic but it is not something I want to do for the rest of my life. I would like to invest more time in writing and try to get a few blogs going. See if I can get some online earnings and move down to part-time. So as of right now, I am going to do my best to work on that. I don't have much time left though. Not sure how much I can accomplish in just 3 months.
    You definitely can have a successful blog. I see some people who make a good living from blog writing alone. They will start one and create a passion for a 2nd one. The good news about that is they can write when they want to and not have to punch a clock at a job they hate.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    How many of these goals have you accomplished? Those are some good realistic goals.
    • 15% body fat <- failed due exercise intolerance due to concussion was a struggle to stay fit
    • Help my son become a better boxer <- succeeded
    • Fully heal from my concussion <- nope
    • Enter into my first cycling race <~ nope because of concussion
    • Grow 6ZEROS to 25 daily active users. <-succeeded