Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

What are some things you've used a Raspberry Pi for?

Real One

Sixer
zBucks
I have one of the older Raspberry Pi boards, I made it into an emulator and I had always planned to do something else with it. But sadly as I was using it recently, the screen went dark and went back to my home screen (have roku tv). I tried restarting it, unplugged eveyrthing and so on, and still nothing. I think something got burnt out on the board.

Anyway, I want to try something different. I can always remake an emulation station, but I want to try some other fun projects that you can make with a Raspberry Pi board. Do you have any suggestions? I heard some people have made clocks, small form PCs, and other interesting things. There was a cool one where someone made a talking mirror.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I have one of the older Raspberry Pi boards, I made it into an emulator and I had always planned to do something else with it. But sadly as I was using it recently, the screen went dark and went back to my home screen (have roku tv). I tried restarting it, unplugged eveyrthing and so on, and still nothing. I think something got burnt out on the board.

Anyway, I want to try something different. I can always remake an emulation station, but I want to try some other fun projects that you can make with a Raspberry Pi board. Do you have any suggestions? I heard some people have made clocks, small form PCs, and other interesting things. There was a cool one where someone made a talking mirror.
    That’s tough. Build a robot.