The Thunderdome

Everything about your favorite sports and teams.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

What are y’all feelings on Sha’carri?

Invincible1914

Sixer
Tither
Down From Day 1
zBucks
I love Sha’carri but she needed to be humbled. All of this attention went to her head and made her a worse person. She just need to man up hold the L and get with the right coaches that will push her and get her back on the right regemine.She should have never took this event after the Olympics, but they paid her to go there and do the job like the Brooklyn Brawler or some shit. She just didn’t know it. She didnt have the right people in place to filter that out.

I feel like she’s getting close to being casualty to that social media trap.

What y’all think?

Mastamind

Master Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Africa
I think all of the discourse on her is blown out of proportion...sure she's a little cocky, sure she's made some mistakes, but what has she done lately to garner the attention she's getting? I come from an era where winners are heralded and losers are forgotten. But that's just me.

Invincible1914

Sixer
Tither
Down From Day 1
zBucks
I think all of the discourse on her is blown out of proportion...sure she's a little cocky, sure she's made some mistakes, but what has she done lately to garner the attention she's getting? I come from an era where winners are heralded and losers are forgotten. But that's just me.
I think there’s another thing going on that I don’t like. I don’t like that this country is celebrating our athletes failing, especially the black athletes. People are deep down fuming that the men’s basketball team pulled it together and brought home the gold.

Mastamind

Master Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Africa
I think there’s another thing going on that I don’t like. I don’t like that this country is celebrating our athletes failing, especially the black athletes. People are deep down fuming that the men’s basketball team pulled it together and brought home the gold.

Social media is a sea of sharks, waiting for someone to fail so they can rip them to shreds. It's a huge percentage of what the internet is these days, memeing failures.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Bruh when Mayweather fought McGregor did you see how many people were repping Ireland all of a sudden? All that USA shit went right out the window.

On to Sha’carri I just think she played herself continuously…once by blowing the Indo smoke and two by coming in last place after talking all that hot sh.

Hopefully she learns from this and surrounds herself around better people and thn listen to their guidance.