The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

What are your biggest pet peeves?

Finesse

Sixer
zBucks
What are some of your biggest pet peeves? For me, it's whenever someone eats with their mouth wide open. It's so damn annoying, I hate it so much. Oh, and I hate it when people clang their fork against their teeth, or slide it against their teeth. The noise is something I hate a lot.

Other pet peeves I have are; people who don't cover their nose or mouth when sneezing or coughing, when people steal food off your plate, people who talk too much during movies and tv shows, and much more. I think most of mine are probably most of yours as well.

What are some other pet peeves you have?

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
someone eats with their mouth wide open
Preach. I hate this. I have hated it since I was in school. I remember this girl that used to sit near me during lunch did this and it drove me nuts. That and sucking fingers while you're eating. I hate the smacking down, it can drive me up a wall.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Preach. I hate this. I have hated it since I was in school. I remember this girl that used to sit near me during lunch did this and it drove me nuts. That and sucking fingers while you're eating. I hate the smacking down, it can drive me up a wall.
    if you smacked when you ate in my family you would be un big trouble. it druves me up the wall now that im older.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Going on a date and not getting no puzzy.
    mjlol

That's the worse, especially when you in that stage where you don't really know where yall stand. You can get washed up, put on your best outfit, drive 30 mins to pick her up, spend $200 and all you get is a hug. Now I dont expect much in the first couple of dates but some women be trying to make you wait like 2 months and ish.

I'm glad Im out the game...that shit is frustrating.

Geoff

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    mjlol

That's the worse, especially when you in that stage where you don't really know where yall stand. You can get washed up, put on your best outfit, drive 30 mins to pick her up, spend $200 and all you get is a hug. Now I dont expect much in the first couple of dates but some women be trying to make you wait like 2 months and ish.

I'm glad Im out the game...that shit is frustrating.

if I ain’t smash by the 3rd date... 1631421703926.png

Invincible1914

Sixer
    Tither
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Women who smoke cigarettes. Can’t explain it. Just a turn off.

People who always talk “Loud”. You don’t have to talk like that I’m right here next to you.

Twerking does not make a statement and it is not a sign of self confidence. It’s just a sign that you no depth other than shaking your booty.

This is for folks who work in IT: “I’m not good with technology.” Is not an excuse to not even try to learn to use the tools provided for you to do your job. You didn’t tell them that in the interview. Can you imagine a carpenter out here talking about “I’m just not good with hammers.”

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin

People who always talk “Loud”. You don’t have to talk like that I’m right here next to you.

Twerking does not make a statement and it is not a sign of self confidence. It’s just a sign that you no depth other than shaking your booty.

This is for folks who work in IT: “I’m not good with technology.” Is not an excuse to not even try to learn to use the tools provided for you to do your job. You didn’t tell them that in the interview. Can you imagine a carpenter out here talking about “I’m just not good with hammers.”
    Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by VH1

This also goes for the people you service. You not knowing how to create a signature does not constitute an emergency.

Also…”did you reset the computer first before calling?’

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female

That’s me, sorry!

Good Night Goodbye GIF by FOX TV

Invincible1914

Sixer
    Tither
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Another pet peeve of mine is people who got always have ALL THE ANSWERS. They are so annoying… how you know more than the doctor, the preacher, the lawyer, the financial advisor, and the nutritionist ALL THE TIME….

… How you have all the answers but never have any solutions? After shyt done fell off suddenly you know what we should have done.

Bruh Man

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Another pet peeve of mine is people who got always have ALL THE ANSWERS. They are so annoying… how you know more than the doctor, the preacher, the lawyer, the financial advisor, and the nutritionist ALL THE TIME….

… How you have all the answers but never have any solutions? After shyt done fell off suddenly you know what we should have done.
    if you watch KraigFacts then I know you hate DWANN that nigga thinks he knows EVERYTHANG!

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

I don’t think I’ve ever met a know it all who was doing noticeably better than me. It’s always some dusty person who ain’t got a nickel to their name.

Caprice

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    What are some of your biggest pet peeves? For me, it's whenever someone eats with their mouth wide open. It's so damn annoying, I hate it so much. Oh, and I hate it when people clang their fork against their teeth, or slide it against their teeth. The noise is something I hate a lot.

Other pet peeves I have are; people who don't cover their nose or mouth when sneezing or coughing, when people steal food off your plate, people who talk too much during movies and tv shows, and much more. I think most of mine are probably most of yours as well.

What are some other pet peeves you have?
    Yea, I’m a germaphobe so sneezing and coughing without covering your mouth is just disgusting. I also can’t stand when people chew with their mouth open, spit when they talk, don’t pick up their feet when they walk… I’m sure I have a lot more lol.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Exactly, got all the answers but broke as hell and house is all junky.
    Laughing Man Lol GIF

…at the junky house part! Not a lie was told bruh. It makes sense too…sense they don’t listen, they don’t learn, they don’t learn, they dont grow.

Invincible1914

Sixer
    Tither
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    • People that are always lying or embellishing
    • People that lack common sense
    • Men who approach and say "hey mami, let me show you something you've never seen before".
    I couldn’t believe it until I went on Bourbon street…. There are men who stand there and grab women talking bout let me holla at you all night. They have like a 0% success rate.

I worked with a dude who is all in women face just sounding like Jerome on Martin. I asked why does he do it if all he’s doing is striking out and getting on people nerves. He was talking about if he strike out 99 times out of 100 he still going to be in there that 1 time.

jamesearljones

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    I couldn’t believe it until I went on Bourbon street…. There are men who stand there and grab women talking bout let me holla at you all night. They have like a 0% success rate.

I worked with a dude who is all in women face just sounding like Jerome on Martin. I asked why does he do it if all he’s doing is striking out and getting on people nerves. He was talking about if he strike out 99 times out of 100 he still going to be in there that 1 time.

jamesearljones
    That’s exactly why I walk around like my girl Angela.

D5EBEC4F-000B-4445-885F-D33B27330EC0.gif

Guys tell me I’m intimidating and I like it like that, keeps the Jeromes and Dragon Fly Jones away.

Tati 304

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Guys that say stuff like that have me like
    Come On Reaction GIF by NBA
    The cubans around here are some of the worst.

The whistling is too much sometimes.

No papi I don't want to see anything you have to show me.

Thank you, next.

jamesearljones

It's all day everyday too. I'll be trying to get a box of cocoa puffs and a dude is walking up like:

"hey ma, what's good" ralphtresvantcool

"cocoa puffs" nialongupset

Invincible1914

Sixer
    Tither
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    The cubans around here are some of the worst.

The whistling is too much sometimes.

No papi I don't want to see anything you have to show me.

Thank you, next.

It's all day everyday too. I'll be trying to get a box of cocoa puffs and a dude is walking up like:

"hey ma, what's good" ralphtresvantcool

"cocoa puffs" nialongupset
    I hate it cause all they are doing is training women how to say no.