The Thunderdome

Everything about your favorite sports and teams.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

What are your favorite sports video games? Can include arcade or simulation or other

zBucks
What do you guys consider to be your favorite sports games? I have a fond place for NBA Jam, I grew up playing the game. Plus the likes of NBA Street, NFL Street, NFL Blitz. Those games are classics. Sad to see EA not doing anything either IP. :(

As for my favorite of all time, it'd have to be ESPN NFL 2K5 on the PS2 and Xbox. It's so good, that I think it destroys current Madden NFL in gameplay, presentation and everything else. It's sad how far Madden NFL has fallen. I also really enjoyed ESPN NBA 2K5, at the time, and would consider it to be one of my favorite basketball games.

What are some of your favorite sports games?

Banks

Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I used to play NFL Gameday on the PS1 when I was a kid. I remember being mesmerized by the weather mechanics, playing in snow and rain was fun. I don't know if I'd say it was my favorite sports game, but it is more based on nostalgia for me.

My favorite sports game ever, would probably be Madden NFL 2005 maybe. I think that's when Madden was at its best in years. NBA Jam is great, but I played too much of it growing up. NFL Blitz is my favorite arcade style NFL game. I couldn't get into NFL Street. I only liked the NBA Street games they did.

Other than that, I also really enjoyed Looney Tunes B-Ball lol. Game was fun.