The Thunderdome

Everything about your favorite sports and teams.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

What are your thoughts on Deshaun Watson?

Real One

Sixer
zBucks
Deshaun Watson, the QB for the Houston Texans has been accused by many women of sexual abuse. The Texans haven't been doing much with him as of late, as he originally wanted a trade out of there, but the allegations and current lawsuits have kind of stopped that.

What do you guys think about all of this? Do you think Watson is done in football altogether? Or will he win the many lawsuits against him? Part of me thinks the dude is for sure done in the league, and I don't think there's getting back from any of it.

There was news of him possibly being traded to the Dolphins, but I don't even know if they would take a chance on the guy with what is going on. What do you guys think?

Invincible1914

Sixer
Tither
Down From Day 1
zBucks
I don’t know man… that has to be the most well-timed scandal I’ve ever seen. The minute he demands a trade… he gets hit with those papers.

Everybody should be innocent until proven guilty, but that ain’t how message boards go, so…

I think he went pro, got a taste of the good life, and became a pervert. No way all of those women are telling the truth. Truth be told a lot of them were down for a little money on the side, but there’s a bigger payday to be had with this lawsuit.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don’t know man… that has to be the most well-timed scandal I’ve ever seen. The minute he demands a trade… he gets hit with those papers.

Everybody should be innocent until proven guilty, but that ain’t how message boards go, so…

I think he went pro, got a taste of the good life, and became a pervert. No way all of those women are telling the truth. Truth be told a lot of them were down for a little money on the side, but there’s a bigger payday to be had with this lawsuit.
    Yeah it’s important to remember that someone is ALWAYS watching and they see when you moving sloppy out here. He was basically a really good lick. I can’t comment on if he is innocent or guilty, we’ll let the facts play out…but he most likely was out here running through hoes wrecklessly and they decided that they was gonna go for the bigger bag via court.