Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

What Browser Do You Use?

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I am having some issues with Brave currently. Might be because of my OS but it crashes at times and it has become annoying. I like it though cause the built in ad-blocker and the fact that it isn't tied to money, open code and all that.

But I am considering switching if I can find a solution to my issue. What browser do you all use here?

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I've used Brave for several years on all of my devices. Over the years, I've only had a couple of minor problems. It has been mostly good for my family's needs.
    Yeah it seems to be the best really. Privacy wise especially. I am struggling to find a better option so I am hoping I can find a solution with my issue soon.

cjg

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I use Brave also ... It's been pretty good, but I notice some site functionality won't work (very few) ... I (my son) downloaded an extension that turned out to be malware (it was a RAT) , so I am no longer a fan of Chrome itself ..

Firefox is good, I have them both ...

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I use Brave also ... It's been pretty good, but I notice some site functionality won't work (very few) ... I (my son) downloaded an extension that turned out to be malware (it was a RAT) , so I am no longer a fan of Chrome itself ..

Firefox is good, I have them both ...
    I heard Firefox made a lot of improvements over the last 5 or so years. I used to be on Chrome but I am not on that ish no more cause Google backdoors the data and sells it. I do not trust them at all.

R'Gos Rho

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I am having some issues with Brave currently. Might be because of my OS but it crashes at times and it has become annoying. I like it though cause the built in ad-blocker and the fact that it isn't tied to money, open code and all that.

But I am considering switching if I can find a solution to my issue. What browser do you all use here?
    The Fox of Fire. Still unmatched plug-ins