Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

What do you do with your old phones?

Finesse

Sixer
zBucks
Do you sell your old phones once you get a new one? Maybe trade it in to get some money towards the purchase of a new one? Or do you keep your old phones? I have mostly kept my old phones, mainly because they aren't worth much of anything these days, and I felt it would be a waste to just sell them for a few bucks here and there.

I was thinking about modding some of the old ones, using one as a secondary webcam, maybe use one as a cheap alternative to a security camera, etc. What are some fun thing you can do with old smartphones?

Real One

Sixer
zBucks
Yeah I found I keep mine too. I've tossed a few of them in a junk drawer. I doubt I'll ever use them for anything, if anything I should probably find a e-waste place to take them off my hands, I doubt they'd be worth much today anyway. I remember trying to sell one years ago, while it was still kind of new, and they would only offer me like $10 or less.

I still have an old nokia phone in the same drawer too. I had a habit of holding onto even the older phones I owned. I think I have a flip phone somewhere as well.