The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

What does Rihanna smelling her fingers have anything to do with her performance? Nothing!

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
This foolishness...

If Rihanna's performance bothered you, you woul've HATED some of the things Rick James, Prince, Millie Jackson, Madonna, or 2 Live Crew did on stage.
Rihanna's performance was pretty tame, tbh.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Well she did it because I saw it live but I don’t think it was anything out of the ordinary for America. We had a whole satanic theme at the Grammy’s.
I guess it was a message, FAP! Fresh Ass punani! 🤣🤣 Looks like she's pregnant again as well.

Mr. Chris

Sixer
Community Host
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
If Rihanna's performance bothered you, you woul've HATED some of the things Rick James, Prince, Millie Jackson, Madonna, or 2 Live Crew did on stage.
Rihanna's performance was pretty tame, tbh.
No, I had no problem with the performance at all. it was cool to me. I just found this whole "smelling her hand" thing very weird to exploit.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
It was okay, the pregnancy thing was kinda off putting to me a wee bit, not a lot. But whatever. The thing these days is to be provocative.

That relationship may not last. If it does, its only because ASAP Rocky wants to maintain access to some of that money. The relationship dynamics are out of whack but its their relationship and in the end they gotta deal with each other.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
It was okay, the pregnancy thing was kinda off putting to me a wee bit, not a lot. But whatever. The thing these days is to be provocative.

That relationship may not last. If it does, its only because ASAP Rocky wants to maintain access to some of that money. The relationship dynamics are out of whack but its their relationship and in the end they gotta deal with each other.
As well as their children. Hopefully, they won't be messed up like Willow & Jaden Smith. 🤷🏽‍♀️

D

Deleted member 1946

Yep. Because she is by far richer than him.

ART
ART
Same with Serena Williams and her husband.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
The woman has always been vulgar and in your face. To be "offended" over her performance after the fact an not before shows you that these people don't know anything about her. I am not the biggest fan of her's and thought the halftime shows was boring in some regards but to say something like this was an issue? Please. I saw something from NewYork Post dissing her too.

D

Deleted member 1946

The woman has always been vulgar and in your face. To be "offended" over her performance after the fact an not before shows you that these people don't know anything about her. I am not the biggest fan of her's and thought the halftime shows was boring in some regards but to say something like this was an issue? Please. I saw something from NewYork Post dissing her too.

I agree she has always been vulgar.