Registered
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
Marcus Garvey was a great leader. But he forgot the thing that made Jamaicans, Jamaican… sending assassins in the middle of the night to murder the opposition…white people. If he had done that Black America would be in a better state today! #IMournBlackWallStreet

Blacks in Corporate America

There are many exceptions to the rules, but the general trend is, blacks who thrive in corporate America are the blacks who like to have sex with white people, and/or they are the black people who were not given a favorable hand genetically. For example, the ugly, bad hygiene, bulky, big-boned, black woman who hates other blacks because she has never been desired or accepted in high school (or in any part of her life) due to her shrek like awkward appearance or some other social incompetency. These are the women you always see hanging out with white women, stroking white women’s egos saying crazy statements like, “I wish I was white” or “I wish I had your hair” or “You are so perfect” to a white woman. These Black women see nothing wrong with these statements because in their minds, they have formed such a good rapport with these whites, that they are now BFFs and the lines of race, (in these black women’s minds), no longer exist between them and white women. These Black women see only ugly black woman and gifted, pretty, white woman. These unaware (un-woke) socially disconnected Black women, talk about their distorted views to white women about how white women are so much better and smarter than black women, without realizing how these weird white folks’ psychotic minds, actually operate. Becky will run with these ideas and normalize in her white mind that black is ugly because black women keeps saying it. In my eyes, these black women have no self-esteem, are damaged, and are pathetic. But what happens when Becky and Bob come across an attractive, sane, emotionally well-balanced black woman? White people’s brains over-heat, steam comes out their ears, and they spontaneously combust! I will talk about it later. Now, let’s talk about the Black male in corporate America. Black men who have flaws that makes him feel inferior or rejected by his own people, causes him anger and/or depression throws himself into his work in order to achieve success so he will never feel or look like a failure again. This mastery of his skill and success brings him into the level of Corporate White America. Both of these black men and women careers were fueled by hate. This hate for their own black race helps them to share a commonality with the whites already in corporate America. These blacks, though successful, leave absolutely nothing for other blacks in corporate America. No open doors and no helping hands. These blacks are loosers and whimps, and just like they were getting their ass beat and feelings hurt in childhood, they need to continue to get their feelings hurt and ass beat because they are garbage for holding back the black race due to their inferiority.

New Blacks in Corporate America

There is another emerging and prominent type of blacks who also destroy any opportunity for future black presence in corporate America and that is the foreign black. This type of black is from another country, came to America, does not know American history, does not care to learn American History or understand the plight of blacks from this country who had endured the oppression and suppression by the hands of the American whites. These blacks are holier-than-thou, lack critical thinking skills (they do not understand white passive-aggression or the sneaky ways of white people), they cannot identify white people fakeness, and are extremely self-serving. They last in white America because they are willing to do all white people’s work (which is fine there is nothing wrong with being hard-working especially if you love what you do). They only get properly compensated and promoted if they ask the right white. That white is usually a part of the 0.00000000005% of the entire white race that actually has a conscious. What these blacks fail to understand is that no matter how much work they put in, how great they seem to be, white power will always trump them. They could be the best of what they do, but all that is needed is for the powerful white guy to give another white person the position or compensation that they are seeking. Not all whites are on the same page. So if that foreign black is looking for a certain goal, another white can come by and cock-block their entire path just for the hell of it.

The JOKE that are Young White “Professionals” LOL

These particular groups of blacks will witness whites bring in their unruly, vastly immature off-spring into the firm and completely harass hard-working career-oriented young black professionals. These embittered blacks will relish at the site of the white’s shitty off-spring playing practical jokes and sabotaging serious young black professionals and will not care. Most of the time these young white “professionals” do not have the skill needed for the positions they are assuming and will zero in and target the young black professional with pure harassment, tricks, and antagonization.

I believe George Bush Jr. started this trend of, “Bring Your Idiot to Work”. White people saw that one of their kids was not the smartest of the bunch and decided to pay their child’s way into the higher learning. To them it was, “To hell with the sanctimony of academia! To hell with the quality and qualifications of the future leaders of our nation!” That is why this nation is experiencing chaos. Many individuals in these positions of leadership truly do not have a passion for higher learning, education, problem solving, because that is what would have gotten them there in the first place, and not their parents’ money.

aalicia0917

Registered
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
Protect Your Young Black Adult Working for these Firms

If your attractive young adult black female child assumes a position at these firms protect them. As black women we look much younger than we are and white men like young girls. White men will stalk and sexually harass your young black daughters. I mean seriously stalk and watch the every move of your child. They will even follow your young black daughter to her home. White men are a sick group of people! White women, out of jealousy, will torment, harass and sabotage your young black daughter’s career. You may argue that this is an ‘attractive people’ issue and they also experience this even by their own people. True. However, it is more venomous in white Corporate America because it is from whites directed towards blacks. Whites have more power and can do more damage. Whites have created an unworthy image in society of themselves as being powerful and a credible source. So, when anyone hears a white girl feels bad because of a black girl…black, white, Spanish, Asian, etc. rush in to beat up on the black girl and save the “fair” white maiden. Most of the time the white woman is bonkers, a mental case, and bat-shit crazy! But no one ever thinks of that. It is an insult to a white person for a black girl to be more attractive than a white girl. When seeing a pretty black woman, in their minds, they are screaming, “How dare you?!!!! You are insulting me!” When Becky feels bad from insecurity, or when the black girl turns down Brad or Bob’s sexual advances, remember, it is “always the black girl’s fault”. Black girls are the troublemakers. White women are so conniving, sneaky, manipulative, and disgusting that most of the time these victim young black women do not even know this is happening and is so lost when she starts to receive a stampede of attacks. White men are seriously intimidated by black men. So, if your son made it into one of these companies’ chances are, he was already friends with these people or having sex with a connected white girl. White women SATURATE Human Resources. But all Becky has to do is say DeQuan raped her, and not only is his career down the drain, so will be his life. Don’t get it twisted, with the increase with white women dating black men there has been an increase of black men being murdered. When Becky gets upset, she sic’s her family, or friend of the family, or friend of a friend of her family cop friend to hunt down DeQuan and murder him. Yep, believe it, because that is what’s happening. Once you insult the white princess off with your head! Date those whites with caution. They are a disgusting salty bunch.

aalicia0917

Registered
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
White Women In Corporate America

White women are NOTHING. They are GARBAGE. White women. ARE without a doubt OBESSED With black women. People forget the first anti-psychotic was created for white women in the early 90’s called Prozac. That drug was geared toward ONLY white women. Why are we forgetting this group of women are problematic and are mental cases?

Not only have I worked for corporate America, but I have also worked in non-profits and white women are basically the same across the board, MENTAL. They think black women, (especially pretty dark skin black women) are their dolls, and play toys, and when you come to work to get a check and don’t want to play with them, they cry and point they little white finger and scream “the black girl doesn’t want to play with me!” Then here comes the black man, the white man and other the other odd races beating up on the black woman. They all come to white women’s rescue. Because they think black women are suppose to be there to be a support system to white women, their BFF’s, the maid, the nanny and the mammy. That’s Jamaican’s job!

White women do not have an understanding of other cultures, they do not CARE to have an understanding of other cultures, they impose on your personal space, so you have to smell their stink breathe and there throw-up evoking unwashed bodies, funky ass rotten coochie stenches, omg it is terrible! And they love touching you and stroking your hair. This is something they do to each other, but they need to get mindful of other cultures. But they won’t, because it is ALL about them so, “To Hell with Learning About Other Cultures!” I never thought they would harass black women because they have all the money and power and that white skin, so they would be fully absorbed in their lives and culture. Nope, I was wrong! I thought they would ignore me and exclude me. Wrong! They are the biggest haters you would come across in life, and they have an UNMATCHED jealousy that I have never experienced anywhere! When I was growing up in the 90’s and even today, we black women are into self-care. Most Black women I know love makeup, lashes, wigs, weaves, jewelry, body spray, getting our nails, hair, and feet done, clothes, shoes, purses, etc. So, I grew up thinking it was normal and nothing of it. And we complement each other if one has a hair do that happens to slay the day! If you walk in the office looking neat and clean, white women will be overcome with a vicious jealousy. They will attack your career on such a determined level that you think you probably slapped their momma and didn’t know it. I was confused when I experienced this undeserved over-the-top hostility. I did not understand this weird white behavior, so I looked for a book on it. And I think I found it. In the book, In The Company of Women by Pat Heim and Susan Murphy, they explain the “Dead-Even Rule”. What that is, is the rule that women should not come to work and look better or be smarter than any other woman in the office, or else this will trigger jealousy, hostility and competition, so everything must be “Dead-Even” in order to be peaceful. White women are spoiled, entitled, and have terrible sportsmanship, even when no one is competing! They have this thing in their culture where they find it ok to not to shower. These women are the funkiest bishes I ever encountered. I’m sorry but, not showering is a sign of mental illness and depression. I am NOT coming into a professional setting funky and unwashed! Anything that comes out of these stupid bishes’ mouths HOLD WEIGHT. They are yucky and I like to keep very far from them because if these looney toons feel the slightest jealousy towards a black woman, they won’t say anything, they will keep quiet and then get to work quietly destroying your life. They are like slithering serpents, quietly lurking, stalking, watching, and waiting for an opportunity to release their venom of fake distress cries to the world that the black girl is doing something to her. I have the right to protect myself from the biggest villains in U.S. History, white women. They started so many fights based on their weak minds, jealousy and lies. Their lies have imprisoned and got so many people hurt and murdered. So when it comes to dealing with them, I opt-out and remove myself from close proximity from these slimy creatures. These women are MAJOR creeps. They are a sick bunch. Watch y’all backs out here!

White Men in Corporate America

There are two types of white men in corporate America. The Indifferent white guy and the Pervert.

The Indifferent white guy doesn’t care if the black person is in the company or not. He is usually very smart and has a good amount of money and is a snob, so he could care less about office politics. But when he is called upon to help strategize a way to get rid of the black person, his interest will spark tremendously. The indifferent white guy LOVES to utilize his white super-power that is deeply engrained in white DNA. Some whites have it more than others and that power is: criminally sadistic, tyrannical, strategizing. I have found this super-power is very strong in the whites mutated counterparts, the Jews. Remember, some of them come into this world with genetic variations that make them superior in math, or speech, or something off the wall, or that genetic variation could make them a useless bag of bones and skin. It’s a toss of a coin. For some unknown reason, white Jewish men love to torment black women. It’s so weird and I will never understand it. A group of white men will be standing around, you will find 1 white guy who pops out to talk to a black girl and a good chance it will be a Jewish guy. I have no clue why.

Anyway, the other type of white guy is the Pervert. The Pervert will always come to your desk to talk to you about some random nonsense that you do not care about or know about in order to make small talk to weasel his way into your pants. The Pervert still thinks its college, and goal it to fuck you, spread it around the office in order to continue his playboy image, or he is a grown man who is a SERIOUS pervert (remember Whites perfect the perverse, so if he is sexually perverted, he is very DANGEROUS), and likes to bang everything. The Pervert does not care that this job is important to you, and you are trying to escape poverty and destitution and trying to help to feed both your nuclear and outer family members. The Pervert got this job because of his skin, he is part of the frat that the owner of the company and son is a part of, and/or some kind of nepotism. So, this job is game to him because he has a comfy secure seat and paycheck. The pervert will, without a doubt STALK you. If you do not have sex with him, he will work with the other racist to tear you down and destroy your career.

Beware of these two types of white men. Remember, their race went through the Medieval Times and the Dark Ages where they enjoyed inflicting pain and torment on their bodies and others because they are a bunch of weirdos. They went through the Victorian period because they are the most extreme of the perverts found on the planet. How does an elbow or an ankle turn you on??? Freaking weirdos!

White People in Corporate America

Yes, Black people may have made boycotting famous, but white people have perfected it! There is a very connected underground white network. That is why it is extremely dangerous to live in those small towns. If you hear of a Black person who seemed to be having a string of black luck where everything is tumbling down in their lives like a collapsing domino’s…. tell them to think back long and hard of the 1 white person they pissed off. I find having to go into work and working in such close proximity to people you would never interact with in your regular life, is very unfair and dangerous. I can honestly say joining the workforce has ruined my life. White people are dangerous. Think about it. Human Resources has your home address and all of your personal information. HR is usually saturated with white women. If one of these whites did not like you, they start building a story against you and spread it to all of their fellow whites, they have access to your personal information and can hurt you and your family. It has happened to me. They found out where I lived, and worked with my white landlord to get me fired from my job. My landlord made it so uncomfortable in my apartment that I could not sleep. I had no place to go and became homeless. American black ancestors did not call these people white Devils for no reason. Strategic, sadistic criminality is engrained into their DNA. Who thinks of giving helpless Native Americans a blanket filled with disease that wipes out their entire population …. I tell you who… a very demonic group of people. Watch your backs out there!

aalicia0917

Registered
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
Latinos

Dusty, pathetic group of people, ready with all orifices open for white people to do whatever with, these people have no self-pride, dignity or morals. They always waiting in the cut watching what black people do just to copy or announce to whites that they can do it better. But they do for a short time but they are lazy and revert to their unintelligent slacker ways. Not surprising because a good portion of their blood is white. They are white people’s hench men, spies, plants or whatever you want to call it. I have no idea why do so many black people keep falling for this “okie-doke” that Spanish people are your comrades. These people will set you up. They will befriend you and report and twist and lie about everything you did and said. The watch you just to copy you. They are some of the most unoriginal group of people I have encountered. Some are dark so you think they are your friends. No. These people are demented. And again, its because many of them cannot retain formal education so why would you expect this group of people to understand and empathize with the plight of oppression and suppression. Certain concepts are very difficult for simpletons to process. Just like a preschooler who only understand colors and counting on their fingers is the exact equivalent to many Latino mut brain. They only see black as bad and white as good. Any advanced theoretical evaluation of societal issues and plights go right above, around and over their heads. That’s why they have to constantly use their genitals to get into the good graces of whites because that is all they have to offer. What really throws me for a loop is that in many of their little mut brains they think blacks care about whites. They go HARD in protecting whites. This is extremely confusing to me, because with our flavor full culture, I have no idea as to why we would care about what a bland, saltine cracker, unbathed, lice infected white is doing. White women are obsessed and jealous of ME! I NEVER see or pay ANY attention to white people. They are nothing to me. We just want to provide for our families and go about our lives. Real black people are not interested in whites or what they are doing because they are a corny funky ass group of people. Latino men are CONSTANTLY hitting on me. These men are perverted deviants to the point that their sexual advances are criminal. One was caught peaking into my apartment window like a creep! You would not BELIEVE the amount of times when I would got to restaurant to eat and have to use the bathroom and a latino male would always try to pull open the BATHROOM door to see me using the restroom. They go so hard because they think they are “down”, with that nasty accent and slimy oily gross hair and hairy bodies, but in reality, they are just some maracas shaking sombrero wearing wannabies. So gross and pathetic. In corporate America Latino men in particular would always stalk you and copy you so they can try to one up you to the whites or if they already have white favor they will be hitting on you or attack and villainize you because they want to bang you and you’re not interested, then they will lie to the boss to get you fired. White men sic latino men on black women because white men can’t really get black women like that because many of us are not into them. So white men retaliate by siccing these pervert latinos on black women. Latino men with sabotage and set black women up. This is very evident in Brooklyn, New York where the white landlord (jew sand italians) have Spanish men break into black women’s apartment to sexual harass them and tamper with their food and anything black women would put on their bodies. They lie and say we are disruptive. Any excuse to be perverts. If all else fails, they love sending white trash women to harass black women in their apartments.

aalicia0917

Registered
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
Companies I Have worked For and What I Saw & Experienced

I list all the predominantly white companies that I have worked for and include the events that led to me being fired. None of these companies hired me permanently (except for the first 4):

1.)Greater New York Hospital Association:

Worked for a white woman lawyer by the name of Lorraine Ryan. Real nasty bitch. She yelled in my face, literally centimeters from my face and yelled, and said I sent out an email too late. But the mental bitch never liked me from the beginning.

2.)BBDO

White girl, looked like real white trash from either upstate New York or the mid-west. I never met her before in my life. She lied to my boss and said I hung up on her. My boss did not take my word into consideration because I am black. Just listened to this gross disgusting looking white girl. Two dumb Jamaican women worked there too. Just disgusting. When those foreign blacks work around you, they bring their self-righteous, holier-than-thou mentalities to work. They usually lack critical thinking skills as well. Jamaican women are the worse to work around. They love stroking white women’s ego. It’s INSANE!

3.)Macquarie

Australian investment banking firm filled with Australians. The blacks that were there were real black trash. Why? Because they were willing to shit on other blacks. I encountered 2 black American women and 1 African girl. I cannot help that I look younger than I am. 1 of the black bishes was REAL rude because they thought the company was going to fire her white friend who I happen to be sitting in for while she was on maternity leave. Fired because white people have thin skin.

4.)Blackstone

Completely white company. If you ain’t a pretty white girl you won’t make the cut. Plus the CEO is a Jew and that is a pretty good indication that the company has a horrible culture and low employee morale.

5.)Segal Consulting

This time around a Spanish person lied and got me fired. They got that same nasty white blood running through them. Up to this day, I have no idea what he said. Because remember, my word doesn’t count because I am a black girl.

6.)Actimize

I did a great job supporting the CEO without meeting him. I was a temp that was called in because his Executive Assistant walked off the job because he was a dick. When he came back from traveling the Jew looked me up and down and walked away. He told his HR department that it was my last day.

7.)Abor Commercial Realty

This office was filled with pervert Italian men. Some white Jew woman kept on stalking me in the office. If I went to the bathroom the pervert bitch would come in there. She was fucking weird. My boss was a Jew, and a nasty looking one with constantly peeling skin and just a weirdness overall, I guessing because he was imbred and mutated, and had an inability to be a decent person. He was constantly rude and I am guessing it was because of his inbred blood so he was born without the ability to recognize and display regular human emotions. He was good at math so that is a big indicator that the guy was on the spectrum. Because he knew math well and was able to bring in lots of money of course all the Italians were protecting him so the office was jam packed with the Italians. Well, he found out there was an issue between that pervert Jew woman and me. He fired me. Remember the Jews always stick together. One thing more irritating, calculated and dangerous, than whites is their mutated counterparts the Jews. Overall, it was just a bunch of disgusting Italian men staring at my hip, butt, thighs and crotch ALL DAY LONG.

8.)Morgan Stanley

This place is Jew and Spanish infested. The majority of the assistants here are Dominican. Most Dominicans are not qualified for any position they have because education is not these people strongest suit, trust me. Dominicans HATE black people so watch your back around them. If you are a black man with money, their women will sniff you out like the lowly educated sewage rats that they are, but for the sake of argument they will do that to any man with money. Dominican women are known for being whores. Their entire economic infrastructure of their dusty share of that little island is built on sex trafficking and prostitution. You can go to Dominican Republic for cheap semen-stained all-inclusive hotels and villas, and for prostitution. And there is nothing more the Jew men (well all white men because the white race is trash), love than cheap punani. Dominican women and Jews are the perfect match. I got fired because a Dominican woman purposely did not give me instructions and lied to our boss another Dominican woman name Delores, (gross even her name makes me sick). This Dominican woman took a piece of paper with my handwriting on it, wrote instructions on top of it and handed it to our boss Delores, and said, “See I did give her the instructions, she just wrote all on top of it.” These people love their Dominicans so much that they opened a Morgan Stanley satellite office in Washington Heights New York, an area that is known for being predominantly Dominican so they could be near their hookers. Also, here in NYC you will see not only Jewish men but white men in general and Dominican men get along on the job well because the Dominican men’s mothers, daughters, sisters and kids banging the whites in charge. Yes, the kids too. Shoot, I wouldn’t even be surprised if the family dog was in on it too! Of the Latinos the Dominicans in particular have a great relationship with whites, because the Dominicans give the whites their children to have sex. So, their trust is bonded by taboo sex and criminal behavior. They are aware that they have equally committed child sex crimes and will be looked down on by American society, ruined and persecuted if caught in America. Because America is where the money is and America is where the Dominicans want to be. Dominicans are a funky, nasty, boundary-less group of people. I understand sometimes women have to do unacceptable stuff to provide for their families but making your kids do it too?! These people are shameless and wild. Many of the high-end buildings in New York City have this air freshener that literally smells like a pissy baby diaper, sounds crazy right? As soon as you walk in it hits you in the face. You can even smell it from the street if you walk pass the entrance of these buildings. And guess who works as all the help staff, Dominicans. I believe that smell is to let fellow pedophiles know that the ownership participates, condones and welcomes pedophilia behavior. This is one of the richest cities and it houses the headquarters of that Man Boy Love club, so it does not surprise me. Because rich white men (white guys in general) are SO WEIRD for being attracted to children, YUCK! I honestly do not understand it. My cute childhood neighborhood that housed a good amount of hard working and successful blacks is now saturated with Dominicans. I went to school with these people. I was thinking, how are they getting funding to live in my neighborhood, because they lazy and dumb as hell! Now I know, its because of their selling-pedophilia ways and the core of the Dominican Republic economic infrastructure, sex crimes (by Americans standards because DR has no standards), and prostitution. What a dusty group of people. The so called “crimes” here in New York City where they cannot find the bad guy. Its Dominicans working for whites. This city is SO HIGHLY SURVELLIENCED, there is absolutely no reason why they cannot find these “bad men”. Its so funny that all these terrible things Dominicans are doing to blacks, its all because they want to be bodega owners and stay at home whore wives to white men. They could be that without doing all this drama. Because they do not have the brain compacity to do anything else. They have not and cannot make any significant contributions to humanity. They just do not have that mental capability or drive to do ANYTHING moral. Don’t believe me? Talk to one. You’ll see. If Jamaican like Dominicans, then that’s a major clue that Dominicans are garbage people. I grew up in the Bronx and I do not remember Puerto Ricans being so down with white, but Domincan’s are GAME CHANGERS! Their pedophile supporting changed the game across the board for ALL latinos with their open legs and offering their KIDS!

aalicia0917

Registered
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
******This is a DIRE warning to watch y’all backs around Dominican People!!!******

9.)Commerz Bank

Naturally a German Bank is going to listen to anything but a black person. This low-self esteem Spanish (of course) girl was harassing me. And I went to HR and they fired me. My boss was awesome. It was the disgusting Spanish women. Spanish women fuck their way to the top because they have no brains. They hate black women because we are better in bed but instead of staying home thinking of new ways to suck and bang like Latinas we are more focused in securing a better future for ourselves and children by trying to become entrepreneurs. And not sucking and banging for cash to deform our bodies to look like black women to get black men. Its like they have a hard time retaining formal education so they use what they got and in the meantime try to villainize black women because they cannot be us. But what they fail to realize is that most black women would never touch their gross men, and we really dislike white men. Of course, there are exceptions, but I guess they don’t want to take any chances, so they harass all black women just in case.

10.)KPMG

If you are professional and COURTEOUS whites think you like them and are their friend or find it as an opening to impose their views into your life. Latinos with their mut brains and whites with their imbred brains always find themselves at your desk trying to get information on how to perform their own jobs, because their mutated brains cannot grasp simple concepts. So-called black leadership will see the attention you are getting from whites and think whites like you and then the black leadership try to force you to perform and entertain the whites like a village idiot because that is what they did to get their position into white favor. But they do not understand whites and ‘others’ are leaches and users. Like scavengers and vultures, whites and others, weasel their way to your desk grasping for information on how to do THEIR job, because they think you hold the key to THEIR success. But they are just users and leaches. Because once they get that information, they have a better chance of getting advancement and raises in the company. Not because they are better or smarter (because clearly, they are not), but because they are white and ‘other’ because it’s a damn club. These people have no sense of boundaries. They are OUT OF CONTROL. One white trash girl kept running over to my desk asking me to help her and teach her how to do HER job. The redneck she was supporting even came around to see who she kept running to for help like I wanted to be assisting his nasty looking pale white person ass. I think his name was Tim. I just wanted my check and to finish the stupid assignment with a good reference to get another assignment. Because none of these white companies wanted to hire young black assistants. Then all her white trash other friends thought I was “cool” and crowded around me or they were looking for ways to set me up and sabotage me (what whites love to do in these companies with Latino and other “others” help). They sent an HR woman to spy on me because they did not want me there in the first place because the whites thought I was there to take the job of some dumb Asian girl I was sitting in for while she was on maternity leave. ( Sidenote: Asians are dumb as hell. Their parents have to beat the shit out of them and shame them into learning. I learn, like most blacks, easy and smoothly and because I want to.) Our black woman supervisor saw the handful of whites paying close attention to me (because they are demons), then all of a sudden, I became the ‘Black Queen of the white trash in my black supervisor’s eyes. And this black woman supervisor saw the whites all up in my business and tried to push me to and expected me to be a loud-mouth shucking and jiving entertaining idiot for the white trash at this company. She didn’t even want to give me the job in the first place! Because I was quietly and peacefully and CAPABLY doing my work, (the brain-dead work that is administrative assisting), people caught wind of this and attached to me like blood sucking serpents. I just wanted to quietly and peacefully, do my work and go home to my man. I am a quiet, reserved person who always have and will keep a small circle. But all of a sudden, I was being emotionally and mentally drained by being pushed to entertain the white trash masses of KPMG in order to please my black woman supervisor. These people (especially other black people) who expect a black woman to automatically be loud-mouth, entertaining, center of attention need to stop harassing people. Because this is exactly what I experienced at this company, pure harassment at KPMG.

11.)TPG Capital

The founder Bonderman is a known racist and sexist. They hired me as a temp and another black girl as a temp because they wanted this black woman as a client. Once they got her to sign, they fired all the black temps. I met Bonderman. He looks like a typical white bastard white a small dick. That is probably why he hates blacks, because a black man probably stole his woman because he has a small dick.

12.)AmTrust

Jew owned company. It was awful. They were completely rude. And the entire office stunk because those people do not shower. It was stomach turning gross. These people did not want me there at all and they showed it. I got another job.

13.)Evercore

Remember! Whatever a white woman says it is the TRUTH. Some pointy nose white trash girl lied on me and they fired me. They had a Jamaican woman as Admin supervisor. I am not sure what they are teaching Jamaicans in Jamaica but Critical Thinking Skills are clearly not a part of the curriculum. Jamaicans in corporate America are holier-than-thou, and they are puppets. The most stupid, surface, idiots you will ever encounter in your life. White people LOVE playing them, and that’s why they keep them around. And Jamaican’s are good for attacking other blacks because they are the true epitome of barbarians.

14.)Bank of Montreal

White woman yelled at me so I asked my boss to put me in another department and they fired me. White people are so disgusting. My boss was a gay Spanish guy. Remember Spanish people LOVE doing the dirty work for whites.

aalicia0917

Registered
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
15.)Brown Brothers Harriman

The white men at this company were checking for me hard because white guys are perverts and sexual deviant criminals. ESPECIALLY the young white guys. This cause they white women to attack! Was stalked and harassed by some old decaying, decrepit, white woman Italian creep. She made the entire office believe I was bullying her when I barely talked to her. This company is so unprofessional. Everyone knew your salary, and mine happen to be bigger than hers, so this is why she concocted an act to make it seemed as though I was bullying her. Italians are MASTERS of crime. Once they had figured out her scheme, they apologized, but I was already at my breaking point since they had the entire office bully me and some dumb young white idiot come to my desk and spit in my face.

They had some black woman with rotten teeth try to reprimand me (for what? I have no idea because I did nothing). Her rotten hot stink breath was harassment within itself. And if they valued their employees so much why did not provide proper dental insurance to this black woman who worked there for so long. Her mouth literally smelled like a bum’s ass. They just wanted to berate me for no reason. Of course some piece of shit Dominican lied to HR and said I started drama when I did not. When she was on the number 4 train with me on the way to the job just staring me down. At first I did not know who she was and was going to curse her out but I thought fuck this looser Spanish bitch. Then I realize who she was and thought this idiot is really retarded. She works on the 5th floor and I work on the 15th floor. We never interacted not 1 day and this bitch is OBESSED with me because everybody knows my salary which is actually pennies compared to the proper market rate. After I left the company I found out that this dusty Dominican changed her first name to my first name!!!! To get a job! I found her on linked in when I was editing my account. Dominicans are pure trash.

If there is an issue, without investigating, it will always be the black girl’s fault because white is always right. I should also mention that, when I first started my career, the whites had a problem with my afro and the way I dressed. So I got a weave and bought some expensive corporate clothes. The white trash women at this firm buddied with the black trash and garbage latinos to start a rumor that “I thought I was all that”. So one of the whites in charge at Brown Brother Harriman, got all my credit cards shut down, had some white trash stinking dusty red neck sheriff call me and threaten me about my Capital One credit card that I have not had in YEARS and not only garnish my wages but put a lien on my bank account to pay my credit card upfront. This white in charge also shut down my baby sister’s credit too. My baby sister was the one person in my life nearest and dearest to me, and that I had the most love for and they completely RUINED our relationship when I told her what happened and why I believe that was the reason all her credit got shut down. These people have terrorized me and my family for too long. And enough is enough. I swear some people are only alive because it is illegal to kill them.

You see how jealous and pathetic white women are. It is a miserable existence to be anywhere around the dirty race. Protect your peace and try to keep far from white women. Any issues I had in my like was because a white woman wad jealous of me. Protect you family, yourself and people you love by keeping them off white women’s radar.

16.)Data and Society

Company filled with dusty disgusting white women. They tried to set me up from the beginning. They had a musty dirty Indian office assistant that was testing me from the beginning because she wanted the job as the Executive Assistant. That’s bitch really pushed my buttons. They just watched all I did and taught that midget musty stinking hairy Indian girl how to be an Executive Assistant. It was fine because I prefer not to assist white women with their mental issues. But glad I was able to teach that idiot how to the job.

17.))PricewaterHouseCoopers

I was going through issues with my boyfriend at the time so I was already stressed out. They put me in a group of white and spics (Spanish) ugh. They were rude, intrusive and creeps. PWC had cameras constantly follow me. I am an attractive black woman so the pervert whites, blacks and spics in the camera room loved watching my every move. The entire company is white but yet the only black girl is the problem???? Obviously if the entire company is white, that means the whites are harassing black people and pushing them out of the company. The current blacks that were there were weak garbage loosers. I remember an obviously mentally disabled black and a black that was a partner but of course she was fat and had some kind of lisp. I swear they garbage blacks that white people like are laughable. But when a normal black comes into the company they are confused. White people are a piece of shit.

18.)SMBC

A bunch of criminal murderous Asians. They are disgusting. They put a greasy substance on your desk laced with something that makes you very sleepy so you can either fall asleep or mess up on your work.

19.)JP Morgan Chase

LOTs of PERVERT Italian men, and other funky ass gross white men, a bunch of DUSTY, demented, deranged white women and looser minorities sprinkled in. From what I saw bunch of Jamaicans and Africans. Lots of dirty looks, gawking, watching me, following me. They stare and gawk because they have no home training, no etiquette, no manners, exactly how you expect white trash to act. Jamaican’s LOVE to rant and rave how some black people are “sooo disrespectful” that is their favorite saying. Yet they have nothing to say about white trash behavior. And whites are they trashiest people I have ever encountered in MY LIFE. That race always live up to the term white trash. Who constantly needs to look and stare? Criminals. Because that’s what those white finance professionals are, criminals. Italians LOVE finance. That’s why there is so many of them working at this company. Not surprising. So they are nervous, guilty and paranoid about the crimes they commit on a daily basis. Pure harassment, antagonization and trying to intimidate me. Not the culture for me. I gave them TWO highly driven, young, very intelligent black women to hire, instead they hired some retarded Chinese racist bitch who could barely speak English and placed the idiot RIGHT NEXT TO ME, like I am an ESL teacher or a Special Ed teacher. I did not agree to get hired to utilize my skill set to solely focus on uplifting and befriending another racist garbage group of people. I believe they only hired me to gang up and me. They refused to hire another young black woman because they did not want additional witnesses to the racism, harassment and stalking that they wanted to subject me to. One of their Spanish cleaners came by my desk and forced the garbage in my face. Again Spanish are very jealous and ready to plot and set you up. Like in this instance she was setting me up to punch her in the face. She did it on purpose because she looked down and guilty when she saw one of the white dudes on the trading floor peep the entire situation. The whites hired me and listened to rumors from bitter nasty lowly educated white trash women assistants and garbage whites in power from previous companies and their looser minorities backing up the lies because of jealousy. And this is a perfect example, because I did not know that Spanish idiot from a hole in the wall. Spanish people just come at you with hate for no reason! These companies like to promote this diversity rhetoric but they not really hiring blacks.

_________
This story about awareness. Awareness needs to be spread. For many years people stopped talking about racist black experiences because there were no solutions. Stop talking and stop sharing black experiences, was the wrong thing to do because then people do not know what lies ahead of them when they walk in these all-white spaces. These people are very vindictive, hate-filled and jealous, so people need to know so that they can curate their response to racism in a way that fits that situation.

The kind of people all these white companies hire are nerds (and that includes the blacks as well). These people cannot defend themselves. They were more than likely bullied all their lives. The blacks and white are garbage in these firms and beaten up all their lives because they are geeks and nerds. And they actually NEED their asses beaten TODAY! They like to play with people’s livelihood that they don’t even know. Some of these people would have not even bullied them in their childhood. But now everyone is an enemy.

Since everyone is an enemy and they want to start a battle with people who need to provide for their children, keep shelter over their head and support themselves. A WAR NEEDS TO BE CONDUCTED AGAINST THEM. Figuratively of course. These people are fake and need to be exposed for their true intentions so they could stop disrupting and ruining people’s lives.

Roparker71

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Marcus Garvey was a great leader. But he forgot the thing that made Jamaicans, Jamaican… sending assassins in the middle of the night to murder the opposition…white people. If he had done that Black America would be in a better state today! #IMournBlackWallStreet

There are many exceptions to the rules, but the general trend is, blacks who thrive in corporate America are the blacks who like to have sex with white people, and/or they are the black people who were not given a favorable hand genetically. For example, the ugly, bad hygiene, bulky, big-boned, black woman who hates other blacks because she has never been desired or accepted in high school (or in any part of her life) due to her shrek like awkward appearance or some other social incompetency. These are the women you always see hanging out with white women, stroking white women’s egos saying crazy statements like, “I wish I was white” or “I wish I had your hair” or “You are so perfect” to a white woman. These Black women see nothing wrong with these statements because in their minds, they have formed such a good rapport with these whites, that they are now BFFs and the lines of race, (in these black women’s minds), no longer exist between them and white women. These Black women see only ugly black woman and gifted, pretty, white woman. These unaware (un-woke) socially disconnected Black women, talk about their distorted views to white women about how white women are so much better and smarter than black women, without realizing how these weird white folks’ psychotic minds, actually operate. Becky will run with these ideas and normalize in her white mind that black is ugly because black women keeps saying it. In my eyes, these black women have no self-esteem, are damaged, and are pathetic. But what happens when Becky and Bob come across an attractive, sane, emotionally well-balanced black woman? White people’s brains over-heat, steam comes out their ears, and they spontaneously combust! I will talk about it later. Now, let’s talk about the Black male in corporate America. Black men who have flaws that makes him feel inferior or rejected by his own people, causes him anger and/or depression throws himself into his work in order to achieve success so he will never feel or look like a failure again. This mastery of his skill and success brings him into the level of Corporate White America. Both of these black men and women careers were fueled by hate. This hate for their own black race helps them to share a commonality with the whites already in corporate America. These blacks, though successful, leave absolutely nothing for other blacks in corporate America. No open doors and no helping hands. These blacks are loosers and whimps, and just like they were getting their ass beat and feelings hurt in childhood, they need to continue to get their feelings hurt and ass beat because they are garbage for holding back the black race due to their inferiority.

There is another emerging and prominent type of blacks who also destroy any opportunity for future black presence in corporate America and that is the foreign black. This type of black is from another country, came to America, does not know American history, does not care to learn American History or understand the plight of blacks from this country who had endured the oppression and suppression by the hands of the American whites. These blacks are holier-than-thou, lack critical thinking skills (they do not understand white passive-aggression or the sneaky ways of white people), they cannot identify white people fakeness, and are extremely self-serving. They last in white America because they are willing to do all white people’s work (which is fine there is nothing wrong with being hard-working especially if you love what you do). They only get properly compensated and promoted if they ask the right white. That white is usually a part of the 0.00000000005% of the entire white race that actually has a conscious. What these blacks fail to understand is that no matter how much work they put in, how great they seem to be, white power will always trump them. They could be the best of what they do, but all that is needed is for the powerful white guy to give another white person the position or compensation that they are seeking. Not all whites are on the same page. So if that foreign black is looking for a certain goal, another white can come by and cock-block their entire path just for the hell of it.

These particular groups of blacks will witness whites bring in their unruly, vastly immature off-spring into the firm and completely harass hard-working career-oriented young black professionals. These embittered blacks will relish at the site of the white’s shitty off-spring playing practical jokes and sabotaging serious young black professionals and will not care. Most of the time these young white “professionals” do not have the skill needed for the positions they are assuming and will zero in and target the young black professional with pure harassment, tricks, and antagonization.

I believe George Bush Jr. started this trend of, “Bring Your Idiot to Work”. White people saw that one of their kids was not the smartest of the bunch and decided to pay their child’s way into the higher learning. To them it was, “To hell with the sanctimony of academia! To hell with the quality and qualifications of the future leaders of our nation!” That is why this nation is experiencing chaos. Many individuals in these positions of leadership truly do not have a passion for higher learning, education, problem solving, because that is what would have gotten them there in the first place, and not their parents’ money.
    This is a good one... I've been a Network Engineer for a little over 30 years and the very black people described in this narrative I've seen and also had the unfortunate pleasure of engaging them. I've been very Afrocentric (for lack of a better term) all my life. I'm for the upliftment and empowerment of black people and I always will be. The black people (or as I call them "dark-skinned white people") are very detrimental to the development of black people as a whole. They can't be reasoned with (even if the facts are in their faces). They only want to be accepted by white society and they will (literally) fight foe that acceptance which makes these very types of black people couter-productive and very dangerous.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is a good one... I've been a Network Engineer for a little over 30 years and the very black people described in this narrative I've seen and also had the unfortunate pleasure of engaging them. I've been very Afrocentric (for lack of a better term) all my life. I'm for the upliftment and empowerment of black people and I always will be. The black people (or as I call them "dark-skinned white people") are very detrimental to the development of black people as a whole. They can't be reasoned with (even if the facts are in their faces). They only want to be accepted by white society and they will (literally) fight foe that acceptance which makes these very types of black people couter-productive and very dangerous.
    What's worse is that them niggas think they better than other Black people because they know what a Broadcast Storm is. It's like have a hundred seats bruh.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Long but well needed post. I've seen all that in corporate America. The only thing I can add is that I just hope young black men and women get sent this to prepare them. It won't fully protect them but they'll at least expect and hopefully play 3D chess with it. Second thing is learn as much as you can and start your own business and/or bring that knowledge back to the black community.

Other ethnic groups did that and built an economy within an economy. Whole countries do it. China sent 1000s of students to the best universities in America to learn and bring that knowledge base back to China. Israel has done that. African students go abroad and wifey up white women and stay there and don't bring that knowledge back but to be balanced, the government doesn't create any jobs for them either.

In most companies its like what they say about debonair leading black men in Hollywood. Only one at a time. Doesn't matter how many talented blacks there are, only 1, 2 at most are going to be elevated according to their skill. I got way too many stories I won't bore you all with but pretty much seen it all.

aalicia0917

Registered
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    But it is serious. If you have a home around Dominicans, your child is going to college with Dominicans, you work around Dominicans watch out. They will poison your food, break into your home and do God knows what, poison or kill your child. I know seems extreme? Nope. This Haitian girl told me that's what they did to her older sister when her sister was only 6 years old. White people send them. That is especially an occurrence here in New York City. The NYPD loves sending them because tons of Irish men because lots of them are broke, bang cheap ho Dominican Women. The Dominicans will pretend that they share the same view points as you and will pretend to befriend you and all a while will be reporting to some hate-filled white person. Very Important! If you have a young daughter or a single black women working around Older Jamaican women BEWARE. Remember Dominican women and Jamaican women get along very well. They come from the same impoverished, fight to the death because of no regard for BLACK human life survival in their poverty ridden countries. If you think Dominican Women are hos, then Jamaican women are the QUEENS of ho-dom! You know that place between WHITE MENS balls and anus? OLDER Jamaican women want to live there. If you watch Family guy and you see how Quagmire likes to make himself into a chair so women can unexpectantly sit on his face, OLDER Jamaican women want to do the same thing to white men. They will be white people's support system in putting down, berating, yelling at your young daughter in the work place, loudly declaring that your daughter is DISRESPECTFUL all because your young daughter is not complying with the sexual advances and flirtatious gestures of white men. OLDER Jamaican women, oh and definitely African woman TOO will gang up on your daughter (or if you are a single younger black woman in the workplace trying to climb the corporate ladder and supporting your self alone in the New York City). These OLDER Caribbean and African woman are dirty nasty old hos! OLD HOS. I am not trying to be funny! They are in fact geriatric OLD HOS. When I was working at JP Morgan Chase an old Jamaican woman was pouring out her soul to me about how she wanted a white man and she asked me if I found them attractive and if I want one, I said no. She acted like I was insulting her. Like I was being their favorite world, "Disrespectful". Jamaican men are the biggest perverts, where do you think they get it from? Their mothers! If you are a young black women thinking of relocating to Brooklyn, New York think again. Jamaican men will stalk you. The pervert behavior is constant, consistent, persistent and nagging. They do not skip a beat. You go to do laundry they are there sexually harassing you. You go grocery shopping, they are there sexually harassing you. You go clothes shopping, they are there sexually harassing you. You go to the post office, they are there sexually harassing you. You go to the corner store for something you need to make dinner that night, there are there sexually harassing you. Jamaican men NEVER stop. Its in there music, its in their culture, sexual harassment is in their blood. And more importantly it is in the womb that they come out of, the JAMAICAN WOMAN. Watch your back around Jamaicans, Africans and Dominicans. We black women are definitely are unprotected and it is from people who look like us. Because they help whites sexually harass and torment us. Jamaican men help dirty, nasty, perverted deviants Italians in Brooklyn torment blacks in their apartments and mutated Jews as well. White men want to bang young black women and Jamaicans and many Caribbean men help torment these black women when they do not submit to white men.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose

I imagine it's the same the world over -unearned underserved white privilege and aspiring black bootlicks