The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

What is your comfort zone in a relationship?

lexodyssey

Senior Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
When do you know you feel comfortable in a relationship? I'm a little bit introverted, so socializing can be tiring for me. I know I'm comfortable in the relationship when being with him doesn't strain me at all, and I could spend hours at a time with him. On the same note, I also know I'm comfortable when we can be together and do our own thing in silence.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    When do you know you feel comfortable in a relationship? I'm a little bit introverted, so socializing can be tiring for me. I know I'm comfortable in the relationship when being with him doesn't strain me at all, and I could spend hours at a time with him. On the same note, I also know I'm comfortable when we can be together and do our own thing in silence.
    I’m similar, my comfort zone is when it doesn’t feel like I’m in a relationship. When I don’t feel chained down and bogged down by their energy. Where I also feel like I have the space and freedoms to do whats important to me on a personal level.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I guess when we can just be in the same room doing our own things and we don't feel any pressure to entertain each other. Like I like to spend time with the person I am with but we don't need to be doing something together non-stop. Just being in the same room doing our own things is often enough. I am very low-maintenance.