Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

What kind of phone do you have?

eclipsed

Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
There are so many out there these days when it comes to smartphones. I have been back and forth over the years but I was someone who never wanted anything outside of Samsung for a while. I always got the Galaxy and got a new one every few years. I recently switched and went with an import brand. I bought a Xiaomi phone. Holy crap is the battery life so much better! It makes me wonder what the heck these other brands are doing wrong. I legit charge my phone every 3 or 4 days now whereas with the Galaxy, I was having to charge it every damn day.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    goatPhone 12

iphone-12-red-select-2020

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Invincible1914

Sixer
    Tither
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Damn breh Kevin Gates ain't got shit on you huh

Those are the active phones. I have a stockpile of phones on top of phones. Nobody in my family even bothers with insurance. I also gotta an iphone 12 pro, A Samsung s21 Ultra, A regular S21, and a bunch of other old phones in my phone drawer. I probably have 40-50 phones, tablets, and laptops.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Those are the active phones. I have a stockpile of phones on top of phones. Nobody in my family even bothers with insurance. I also gotta an iphone 12 pro, A Samsung s21 Ultra, A regular S21, and a bunch of other old phones in my phone drawer. I probably have 40-50 phones, tablets, and laptops.

Your new name is PhonePlug.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    BRUHHHHH those phones were the bomb. I had a Palm Treo and I loved that thing so much until it died.

I also had a Handspring Visor PDA.

Nosalgia.
    Bruh! Remember the phones that could only show one line of numbers? Couldn’t store contacts? I used to keep a business card and would write a bunch of numbers on the back. How times have changed.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Recently got a deal on the Galaxy Note20. Have to pay for it monthly but it isn't that much. It is a nice phone. I think the color is considered bronze. It is a big phone but I like it cause I can multi-task for work and whatever on the go.

How do you like it? I have the iPhone 12 Max and it can be cumbersome at times.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    How do you like it? I have the iPhone 12 Max and it can be cumbersome at times.
    I mean it is a bigger phone than my last and it took me a bit to get the feel of it. I kept feeling like I was going to drop it, I don't have big hands but now that I am used to the size, it is managble. I like the features of it and mainly got it so I could ditch using my tablet.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I mean it is a bigger phone than my last and it took me a bit to get the feel of it. I kept feeling like I was going to drop it, I don't have big hands but now that I am used to the size, it is managble. I like the features of it and mainly got it so I could ditch using my tablet.
    im glad that you like the phone.

Devin

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I started out using an iPhone 5 when it came out, I had it for a year or two, then I decided to upgrade. I upgraded to the iPhone 6 Plus, and I used it for many years, then I went to an iPhone 12. Now I am up to the latest iPhone, the Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max. It's by far one of my favorite iPhone's out of all of them that I've had. It runs extremely fast, it connects to 5G nearly anywhere I go, and the camera is great. I highly recommend the iPhone 13 Pro Max.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Used to it...I'm the black sheep of my family lol

I've Samsung Galaxy A13 5G. I've ALWAYS loved Samsung Galaxys! I had a A20 before this one, but it wasn't waterproof. Had a iPhone once, but I don't like paying for every app, especially if it's free on Samsung.
    My husband raves about ASUS & states once he buys me that, I'll NEVER want any other phone.
    Had a Blackberry & a Motorola as well.

Attachments

20220320_162532.jpg

Devin

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I've Samsung Galaxy A13 5G. I've ALWAYS loved Samsung Galaxys! I had a A20 before this one, but it wasn't waterproof. Had a iPhone once, but I don't like paying for every app, especially if it's free on Samsung.
    My husband raves about ASUS & states once he buys me that, I'll NEVER want any other phone.
    Had a Blackberry & a Motorola as well.
    Samsung products have always been something that I can make an exception for if I'm ever taking a time off making use of iPhone. They are a great rival for iPhone.