The Thunderdome

Everything about your favorite sports and teams.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

What Percentage Of Sports Do You Think Is Rigged?

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I think if Vegas is involved, it's rigged. And I don't think a lot of people has to be in on it. In the case of the NFL, it'll only take a few referees to change the momentum of a game. And most of them are lawyers and business owners, so i know most of them are cliqued up.

The league has so many analytics on players even before using AWS for stats and percentages. They have it down to a science.

Kanu

Senior Sixer
Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    Professional sports - 100%.

surely it can't be a big percentage cause that is way too many people that would have to be in on it, someone would have slipped up by now.
    Not really, does the cleaning lady, in the company you work for, knows about what happens in finance or HR? Only the people with total control knows what happens in all levels and sections of a particular business/company.

Last edited:

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    The NBA uses the referees to alter games and help players. Going back to the Jordan rule where he wasn't allowed to foul out because he was the biggest draw till now where the refs favor certain teams or players.

I stopped watching the NFL for the most part. In soccer, there have been betting scandals and rigged games going back to the 60s at least.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Powerful people and money can be very persuasive.
    That is fair. Maybe they have dirt on some of these people. Maybe some of them went to a certain island and did some nasty stuff. We really don't know and we never will know about that stuff. The feds ran that entire island.