The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

What should I do on my time off?

Terrymist

Master Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    Got a few days off coming up and not much bread. Any suggestions aside from fishing (thats already planned)?
    Depending on the area where you live, hiking is good. Or even taking a long walk. Whenever I have a bit of time to myself, I do enjoy going on walks.

Maxwell

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Got a few days off coming up and not much bread. Any suggestions aside from fishing (thats already planned)?
    It's going to be very easy for us to suggest or recommend something for you if we know what your hobbies are. Without that, it's going to be very hard for us to give you something randomly that's going to matter.

Danny

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    Dang, yall actually came through with suggestions. We actually ended up going to an escape room. That was pretty dope.
    I'm very glad that you had fun and enjoyed your off time. It's what's most important because that's the relief your body needs to recuperate for the next head on the job.

Danny

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    I use free days as moments to try out new games of 2022. If you don't mind, check out Elden Ring. One of the best games that I have played this year. Hoping you get to like it and play it as a way to relax yourself.
    Elden Ring is one of the best Soul's games developed by FromSoftware Inc. I got it almost when it was released and I have been playing it since. It's a great game.

Barida

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Native American
    Origin
    USA
    Elden Ring is one of the best Soul's games developed by FromSoftware Inc. I got it almost when it was released and I have been playing it since. It's a great game.

I have not stopped playing the game whenever I am home with friends. The graphics was top notch and it is one of those games that you will enjoy playing.