The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

What to do about whitewashed low frequency family??

zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
Hey everyone,

I'm interested in how everyone endures and handles their mainstream media white washed democratic "I Am SOMEBODY " rainbow 🌈 coalition, Tyler Perry watching, Obama loving, BBQ rib family members?

Is there a cure?

Years ago my mother heard me listening to Jason Black and my mother sits me down and says, "I'm worried that your getting involved with extremists people and ideas and I want you to stop". I asked her what was extreme about it. She told me that it was hateful and angry. I said ok, so is it a lie? She told me that we need to vote locally and vote Democrat and she told me to stop listening to fringe news and that Jason Black sounded just like Alex Jones.

Sometimes I think I'm adopted. If not for my dad, I don't know who or what I would be. Pretty sure I'd be a single mother working for the government with a townhouse going to lounges on Thursday nights after I drop my kids off with my mom so I can go get a man on seafood tower night at the Inner Harbor XYZ hotel/lounge Black Single and Successful night.

Can anyone relate?

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Hey everyone,

I'm interested in how everyone endures and handles their mainstream media white washed democratic "I Am SOMEBODY " rainbow 🌈 coalition, Tyler Perry watching, Obama loving, BBQ rib family members?

Is there a cure?

Years ago my mother heard me listening to Jason Black and my mother sits me down and says, "I'm worried that your getting involved with extremists people and ideas and I want you to stop". I asked her what was extreme about it. She told me that it was hateful and angry. I said ok, so is it a lie? She told me that we need to vote locally and vote Democrat and she told me to stop listening to fringe news and that Jason Black sounded just like Alex Jones.

Sometimes I think I'm adopted. If not for my dad, I don't know who or what I would be. Pretty sure I'd be a single mother working for the government with a townhouse going to lounges on Thursday nights after I drop my kids off with my mom so I can go get a man on seafood tower night at the Inner Harbor XYZ hotel/lounge Black Single and Successful night.

Can anyone relate?
    Well all can relate sis and what you have to remember is that we cannot save everybody. There’s always going to be a segment of the population that is hellbent on self-destruction and we have to leave them be. That 1-2 hours you spend talking to them would be better spent talking to younger minds and getting them to think Black first. A lot of older Black people are afraid of the B1 message because it puts the onus for survival on us instead of on Jesus or the Democrats.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Hey everyone,

Is there a cure?

Can anyone relate?
    Let them go into the macerator, that’s how you deal with them. It’s too late in the game to try to convert the people that got us here in the first place. They are either get right or get left.

Creasedchino

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I can confirm the oldest people I can connect with at my age of 26 is between 35 and 50 leaves me wondering if anyone in my family will catch on we all so separate in our schedules and socials we can’t find a way to join on any cultural matters at all it’s like Snow White and them dwarves everybody got one element but don’t wanna share the secrets to it or something like that, end of the day I’m seeing how bad the whitewash is and like you my sister I can’t stand to see them be the ones, like The Honorable saying ima focus on these kids I won’t ever say that’s our last hope though these white supremacists getting awfully blatant

Bruh Man

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I can confirm the oldest people I can connect with at my age of 26 is between 35 and 50 leaves me wondering if anyone in my family will catch on we all so separate in our schedules and socials we can’t find a way to join on any cultural matters at all it’s like Snow White and them dwarves everybody got one element but don’t wanna share the secrets to it or something like that, end of the day I’m seeing how bad the whitewash is and like you my sister I can’t stand to see them be the ones, like The Honorable saying ima focus on these kids I won’t ever say that’s our last hope though these white supremacists getting awfully blatant
    We gotta leave the old niggas behind they holding us back. let them pray and sing while we move this thing forward

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    I charged a lot of people to the game after this past election and haven't looked back. Its definitely affected my relationship with my moms. She said a couple of things that sent off some sirens, saying that some of the people who got locked up kamala probably deserved to be there and some other old n****a stuff. Now when she texts me or emails some racial injustice stuff I say, "do you regret voting for Joe?" and she says np. cuz it got Trump out. Not even a week after her last illuminating visit, a Black authority broadcast came on and he was talking about the Baby boomer and the single mother mentality. I spent a solid week ruminating on the things she had said and the things Jason Black had been talking about. And I just shook my head cuz he was describing my mother and I thought about all her behavior while raising me and my brother (she had split custody with our dads) and damn it, Jason Black was right on the money. I say this without hyperbole, coming from a family background that is as lost (and kuhnified) as mine is, I'm lucky that I made it this far in life without something catastrophic occurring. All the obvious red flags, propaganda, tricknology, and dog whistles that we're fine tuned to pick up on, is just a chicken commercial/innocuous tv show/news article to the rest of my family. As a baseline, my parents did okay, they were around enough I guess, but they hit the bare minimum marks. They did everything to make sure my brother and I survived, but unfortunately, they didn't know what it took for their kids to thrive. They were very much apart of that cadillac and night club life style back in the late 70's and early 80's.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    I charged a lot of people to the game after this past election and haven't looked back. Its definitely affected my relationship with my moms. She said a couple of things that sent off some sirens, saying that some of the people who got locked up kamala probably deserved to be there and some other old n****a stuff. Now when she texts me or emails some racial injustice stuff I say, "do you regret voting for Joe?" and she says np. cuz it got Trump out. Not even a week after her last illuminating visit, a Black authority broadcast came on and he was talking about the Baby boomer and the single mother mentality. I spent a solid week ruminating on the things she had said and the things Jason Black had been talking about. And I just shook my head cuz he was describing my mother and I thought about all her behavior while raising me and my brother (she had split custody with our dads) and damn it, Jason Black was right on the money. I say this without hyperbole, coming from a family background that is as lost (and kuhnified) as mine is, I'm lucky that I made it this far in life without something catastrophic occurring. All the obvious red flags, propaganda, tricknology, and dog whistles that we're fine tuned to pick up on, is just a chicken commercial/innocuous tv show/news article to the rest of my family. As a baseline, my parents did okay, they were around enough I guess, but they hit the bare minimum marks. They did everything to make sure my brother and I survived, but unfortunately, they didn't know what it took for their kids to thrive. They were very much apart of that cadillac and night club life style back in the late 70's and early 80's.
    This is a great share brother and I too have had similar revelations while hearing my family speak. What hit me like a semi truck was the fact that my “street” family members were bigger coons than my well to do family. Some of the most die hard gangsters in my family have absolutely ZERO smoke for White Supremacy but will maim and kill a brotha with the wrong color on without a second thought.

When viewing Black people’s words through the filter of “agendas“ it makes extremely clear who they are really serving. I can now pen point “oh this is a liberal agenda” or “she follows a liberal LGBT agenda” and it has made it extremely clear why we have made little progress. Too many Black people are following everything but a Black agenda, voting for Democrats and Praying are not Black agendas.

Someone gave us those agendas and we adopted them like sheep.

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Well all can relate sis and what you have to remember is that we cannot save everybody. There’s always going to be a segment of the population that is hellbent on self-destruction and we have to leave them be. That 1-2 hours you spend talking to them would be better spent talking to younger minds and getting them to think Black first. A lot of older Black people are afraid of the B1 message because it puts the onus for survival on us instead of on Jesus or the Democrats.
    You're so right. I want to spend more time talking to the youth. It's sad though, because parents do not want their kids around people like me. We are terrified of the B1 message. I'm not even sure that we're intelligent enough to understand that we would have to do for ourselves under B1. I think we hate ourselves and reflections and we think we are rightfully placed under white supremacy.
    Let them go into the macerator, that’s how you deal with them. It’s too late in the game to try to convert the people that got us here in the first place. They are either get right or get left.
    Yes it is far too late in the game. It really bothers me that I don't want my parents or in-laws to educate my kids. They're not bad people, just weak minded
    I've had the same experiences as you. Our agenda are very different.
    We gotta leave the old niggas behind they holding us back. let them pray and sing while we move this thing forward
    Yep, that's what we have to do.
    Yeah that's my mother, and she wasn't a single mother, but she was raised by one and so was my father. My parents were married, but when your mother thinks like that, it doesn't seem to make a huge difference in whether she is married or not, especially if the father has single mom values as well. I can see how that can be confusing for a family.

My dad did his best, and he was a great stern masculine man, but my mother talked him into believing that he was being abusive when he was just trying to guide his family. He wasn't perfect and he made mistakes, and he made me cry, but it wasn't abuse. But because my mother had never been held accountable by her father, she didn't know how to take criticism from a man without thinking it was abusive. She wanted my father to be like a grandma and not a man. It took me into my 30s to understand this, this didn't come about all at once. I see the mistakes men make and I see the games women play too and visa versa.

My dad did his best to guide his family, but unfortunately my mother fought with my dad over LGBT, trannys, immigrants, white saviors and so on. 😢 my dad gave up at one point and just shook his head. So my brothers unfortunately are pro everything but black, one brother more than the other, but neither is very interested in black liberation. I am my father's daughter, and now that he is gone, I feel even more obligated to push on in his name and mine, because no one in his family, sisters, brothers, mother and so on have any clue what B1 means, but I do. It is hard when your mother loves everyone else more than she loves you, and she fights more for the survival of others than she does for her own black butt kids. It's really frustrating and hurtful. That's why I monitor my mother with my kids. She means well but sometimes I have to wonder if she is still on the plantation.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yes it is far too late in the game. It really bothers me that I don't want my parents or in-laws to educate my kids. They're not bad people, just weak minded
    The best thing we can do for our children is to prep them for the world they’re coming into and not the one we wish it was. Our kids should not be having negro wake up calls, they should see some BS and be like “mom and pops told me this was gonna happen”. So you not wanting your parents or in laws to educate your kids is proof that your head is on straight and you want the best for your progeny. It’s a testament to your loyalty to their children…that you would ostracize your parents than to set them up for failure. It shouldn’t bother you as much as it should show you that you’re crafting the next generation of black leaders not cowards kisses asses and coons. Praise to you sis!

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    You're so right. I want to spend more time talking to the youth. It's sad though, because parents do not want their kids around people like me. We are terrified of the B1 message. I'm not even sure that we're intelligent enough to understand that we would have to do for ourselves under B1. I think we hate ourselves and reflections and we think we are rightfully placed under white supremacy.
    While true, we don’t need everyone. Once the critical mass gets on code the rest will follow or run into the hands of the White Supremacists. We need to reach out to anyone who will listen and let the cards fall where they will.

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    While true, we don’t need everyone. Once the critical mass gets on code the rest will follow or run into the hands of the White Supremacists. We need to reach out to anyone who will listen and let the cards fall where they will.
    "Either you're gonna run with us or you're gonna run from us."

~TBA

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black

I've had the same experiences as you. Our agenda are very different.

Yep, that's what we have to do.

Yeah that's my mother, and she wasn't a single mother, but she was raised by one and so was my father. My parents were married, but when your mother thinks like that, it doesn't seem to make a huge difference in whether she is married or not, especially if the father has single mom values as well. I can see how that can be confusing for a family.

My dad did his best, and he was a great stern masculine man, but my mother talked him into believing that he was being abusive when he was just trying to guide his family. He wasn't perfect and he made mistakes, and he made me cry, but it wasn't abuse. But because my mother had never been held accountable by her father, she didn't know how to take criticism from a man without thinking it was abusive. She wanted my father to be like a grandma and not a man. It took me into my 30s to understand this, this didn't come about all at once. I see the mistakes men make and I see the games women play too and visa versa.

My dad did his best to guide his family, but unfortunately my mother fought with my dad over LGBT, trannys, immigrants, white saviors and so on. 😢 my dad gave up at one point and just shook his head. So my brothers unfortunately are pro everything but black, one brother more than the other, but neither is very interested in black liberation. I am my father's daughter, and now that he is gone, I feel even more obligated to push on in his name and mine, because no one in his family, sisters, brothers, mother and so on have any clue what B1 means, but I do. It is hard when your mother loves everyone else more than she loves you, and she fights more for the survival of others than she does for her own black butt kids. It's really frustrating and hurtful. That's why I monitor my mother with my kids. She means well but sometimes I have to wonder if she is still on the plantation.
    I feel you on that. I had to gently check my mother on sending my son some pajamas with a white Santa claus on it. I immediately peeped how the programming started so early with me as a child. We'll see if she got the message this time around.

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I feel you on that. I had to gently check my mother on sending my son some pajamas with a white Santa claus on it. I immediately peeped how the programming started so early with me as a child. We'll see if she got the message this time around.
    These things are so common. I used to were clothes with Marilyn Monroe on them not understanding the context. I knew I was a confident and beautiful black woman, but I didn't gather the image and message I was sending others, especially little black girls. I had to check myself.

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    The best thing we can do for our children is to prep them for the world they’re coming into and not the one we wish it was. Our kids should not be having negro wake up calls, they should see some BS and be like “mom and pops told me this was gonna happen”. So you not wanting your parents or in laws to educate your kids is proof that your head is on straight and you want the best for your progeny. It’s a testament to your loyalty to their children…that you would ostracize your parents than to set them up for failure. It shouldn’t bother you as much as it should show you that you’re crafting the next generation of black leaders not cowards kisses asses and coons. Praise to you sis!
    Thank you. It is difficult because they can feel me keeping an eye on them and I know they don't like it. You're right, I'm more concerned with my children being aware and confident than I am making old people feel good.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Thank you. It is difficult because they can feel me keeping an eye on them and I know they don't like it. You're right, I'm more concerned with my children being aware and confident than I am making old people feel good.
    I told an old nigga “you had your chance to run Black America, you left us nothing, it’s our turn now”. I’m unapologetic when it comes to these old scary niggas, they are sickening. We need to set the tone of how things will be going forward…no soft showing around them.

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I think the hard part is when they know you want self sufficiency and they do everything in their power to prevent such things happening .

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Who is the “they”?
    White people and their minions. Lets say hypothetically youre working a job and the job is just a holdover till you get something better but at this job they are mysterious complaints about performance like not working fast enough when everyone else is working slower or not even at all . Their whole game is inversion .This inversion covers all areas you witness on a daily basis. They lie to your face at the job they You will be doing absolutely nothing wrong so they create reasons. but they want you to fail because you see the bullshit in their matrix . Its about control and lies and treachery. Whatever they tell you about cooperation they truly don't believe in such things . I think the thing that hurts them so deep is the fact that you are in fact better than them and the "matrix" is not designed to accept and appreciate your ability and greatness . This whole shit is a fucking joke .

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    White people and their minions. Lets say hypothetically youre working a job and the job is just a holdover till you get something better but at this job they are mysterious complaints about performance like not working fast enough when everyone else is working slower or not even at all . Their whole game is inversion .This inversion covers all areas you witness on a daily basis. They lie to your face at the job they You will be doing absolutely nothing wrong so they create reasons. but they want you to fail because you see the bullshit in their matrix . Its about control and lies and treachery. Whatever they tell you about cooperation they truly don't believe in such things . I think the thing that hurts them so deep is the fact that you are in fact better than them and the "matrix" is not designed to accept and appreciate your ability and greatness . This whole ish is a f**king joke .
    Extremely true. It’s nonstop they star nitpicking your responses to things, it’s a spiral until they can bounce you out. But back to your point about self-sufficiency, if they think that you have what it takes to be self-sufficient they don’t want you anywhere near the levers of power. That’s why they love dogs so much because they are extremely subservient. The dog wakes up wanting to please master, it feeds their ego.

Bruh Man

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I’d be sad if my kids came out as coons, I’d defend their minds to the ends of the earth. I’d be damned if one my kids came up to me talking about George Washington was a noble and brave man.

Samuel L Jackson Reaction GIF by Coming to America

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I’d be sad if my kids came out as coons, I’d defend their minds to the ends of the earth. I’d be damned if one my kids came up to me talking about George Washington was a noble and brave man.

I don't understand what black people are doing. I'm so embarrassed by this behavior and it's really unsafe to be around people who think like this. I think we think we're keeping our kids safe, but we are really putting then in grave danger by not telling them the truth

Bruh Man

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't understand what black people are doing. I'm so embarrassed by this behavior and it's really unsafe to be around people who think like this. I think we think we're keeping our kids safe, but we are really putting then in grave danger by not telling them the truth
    It’s been the way shit been since the civil rights movement but remember the shit is shifting so don’t be concerned.

Dollene

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I love what you said here. So done tossing pearls before swine.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Remember how you got here. That should give you hope…we are communicating with each other nationally and creating spaces for ourselves. This is a whole new day…you already knew if Blackness is coming.

Dollene

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin

This happened with my ex husband. I thought I had a Malcolm, but as his kids aged his whole attitude changed. We were once on the same page with politics, gender roles, etc. All of a sudden he started to change. Then I saw the girls his son was dating, and the friends his daughter hung around. It all made sense. White white white white white white white white white. He can’t front with me because I know better. So now he’s back to being super Nupe and he don’t wanna hear nothing about all this blackity black mess. Midlife crisis that I’m not here for. Nope not gonna be able to do it.

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    This happened with my ex husband. I thought I had a Malcolm, but as his kids aged his whole attitude changed. We were once on the same page with politics, gender roles, etc. All of a sudden he started to change. Then I saw the girls his son was dating, and the friends his daughter hung around. It all made sense. White white white white white white white white white. He can’t front with me because I know better. So now he’s back to being super Nupe and he don’t wanna hear nothing about all this blackity black mess. Midlife crisis that I’m not here for. Nope not gonna be able to do it.
    I dated this guy who I thought was The Man, before I met my husband who turned out to be The One. Anyway, this guy said all of the right things. Then one day I was talking to him about kids, specifically a son. He said he didn't care what race of wife his son had and my vision of him just deteriorated like quick sand. "I don't care" is something you say when someone asks if you want domino's or pizza hut. It's not an answer you give about your kids. It wasn't hard to leave him alone after that. He simply wasn't attractive anymore.

Dollene

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I dated this guy who I thought was The Man, before I met my husband who turned out to be The One. Anyway, this guy said all of the right things. Then one day I was talking to him about kids, specifically a son. He said he didn't care what race of wife his son had and my vision of him just deteriorated like quick sand. "I don't care" is something you say when someone asks if you want domino's or pizza hut. It's not an answer you give about your kids. It wasn't hard to leave him alone after that. He simply wasn't attractive anymore.
    I completely understand. I thought I looked out for this. Whenever a man said anything colorist to me he was immediately deleted. I still don’t understand how my ex husband changed so much. I wonder if this man wasn’t pretending the whole time just to get some and the con just went on longer than expected. Now I’m looking at all these men suspect. “You love me already huh? We’re the same huh? Whatever😂”

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    one last thing: my mom listens regular to Roly Poly Martin smmfh

Bruh Man

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Weird switch up. Question is, did he switch up or was you just wrong about him? Some coon type folk be sounding radical and be talking about doin for self but when you go one level deep it be a lot of self-hate.

“We don’t value education”
    “We just have babies out of wedlock”

Go from black empowerment to pound cake speech in a sec

Dollene

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Weird switch up. Question is, did he switch up or was you just wrong about him? Some coon type folk be sounding radical and be talking about doin for self but when you go one level deep it be a lot of self-hate.

“We don’t value education”
    “We just have babies out of wedlock”

Go from black empowerment to pound cake speech in a sec
    I wouldn’t call him a coon. Coon adjacent maybe. I don’t think he was fronting because we both went to HBCU’s and minored in African studies. He just changed to not feel so bad about how the kids turned out. He’s a very active father. I distinctly remember him trying to shame his kids into dating black. Eventually he just accepted it and turned into this new tolerant negroe.

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I completely understand. I thought I looked out for this. Whenever a man said anything colorist to me he was immediately deleted. I still don’t understand how my ex husband changed so much. I wonder if this man wasn’t pretending the whole time just to get some and the con just went on longer than expected. Now I’m looking at all these men suspect. “You love me already huh? We’re the same huh? Whatever😂”
    This is what you have to do unfortunately. Being fake pro black is a thing many men are trying out now, and in some ways I think always have. I've ran into a few.

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I wouldn’t call him a coon. Coon adjacent maybe. I don’t think he was fronting because we both went to HBCU’s and minored in African studies. He just changed to not feel so bad about how the kids turned out. He’s a very active father. I distinctly remember him trying to shame his kids into dating black. Eventually he just accepted it and turned into this new tolerant negroe.

My kids are very young so they aren't close to dating, but we live in Hawaii and I do wonder what their options will be. If they did date interracially, Polynesian wouldn't be the worst choice I guess, but I don't want them to date interracially at all. But black people aren't really raising their kids in a way that I want to force my kids to date black anyways. I don't know what I'm going to do. I feel like I need to find a pro black enclave of families to raise my in proximity to. We may need to put together an arranged friendship/dating operation for our families and youngsters. Unfortunately, the average black family is not enough

Dollene

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    My kids are very young so they aren't close to dating, but we live in Hawaii and I do wonder what their options will be. If they did date interracially, Polynesian wouldn't be the worst choice I guess, but I don't want them to date interracially at all. But black people aren't really raising their kids in a way that I want to force my kids to date black anyways. I don't know what I'm going to do. I feel like I need to find a pro black enclave of families to raise my in proximity to. We may need to put together an arranged friendship/dating operation for our families and youngsters. Unfortunately, the average black family is not enough
    I was running into the fake NOI men who had 27 black girl friends then tried to tell me that Hispanic and Asian women were black too. Just the women, not the men I guess
    Them too????? So it ain’t so😭😭😭

Dollene

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    We have to start them young. I won’t tolerate dating out. I’m threatening the kids inheritance. Personally I’d rather share than date out. We have this space where our like minds are gathering, so all is not lost.

Bruh Man

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    So he was a stealth coon I see.

Bruh Man

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    sanaalathanlaughYou know I can’t ride out on him too hard. I picked him!
    I respect that but you lowkey caping. You don’t just go from X to coon there was coon flags all over the place but I’m sure he gave you something that made you look past the Thomas Sowell poster in his mancave.

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    We have to start them young. I won’t tolerate dating out. I’m threatening the kids inheritance. Personally I’d rather share than date out. We have this space where our like minds are gathering, so all is not lost.
    I don't want me kids to date out either. But we need to live in a place where they can actually meet black people for marriage. They're young, so who knows where we will be in 22 years or so.

Dollene

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I respect that but you lowkey caping. You don’t just go from X to coon there was coon flags all over the place but I’m sure he gave you something that made you look past the Thomas Sowell poster in his mancave
    I respect that but you lowkey caping. You don’t just go from X to coon there was coon flags all over the place but I’m sure he gave you something that made you look past the Thomas Sowell poster in his mancave.
    No cap but I’ll let you tell it