Prove Me Wrong

The place for serious debate on thought-provoking and controversial topics.

Stats

Category
Lifestyle
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

What Your Best Friend Should Never Know

ShermX69X

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    This elder brother always drops good advice.

You would think this subject would be common-sense, but as we watch societies gradual swirl going down the toilet: I want to share his wisdom with others no matter your relationship or "situationship" statis.

I'll add that you should beware of the friend that's always digging for "intel" (to help you out) into the personal details of whatever relationship you are in. Next thing you know they may end up being your mate's sidepiece.

Those types will often start out by starting an unprovoked relationship conversation with you, divulging their own personal hyped-up sexual escapades to open YOU up to unwittingly sharing information about you and your mate whom they are secretly interested in. These types think they are smarter than you from the start. Flat-out tell them point-blank that's none of their business. Don't beat around the bush if it comes to that! Some don't give up easily and will try again later on no matter what you say just to try and destroy your relationship out of jealousy and fun. I've seen this!

Do Not Disturb 80S GIF

Share this video with whomever you think needs to see it.

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Funny that you posted this because I ran into my wretched ex-bff who tried to sleep with my ex-bf. I learned three things after that: 1) to not let any of my gfs know about the plumbing going on in my household 2) that I can shotput a heffa with her lace front, 3) he wasn't shit.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'd shoot the ish with the homies about a jump-off but not about someone I'm seriously involved with. When it's a serious thing there is a certain amount of "professionalism" you have conversationally. You never wanna tell anyone how you giving your wife back shots...it's not a good look.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Funny that you posted this because I ran into my wretched ex-bff who tried to sleep with my ex-bf. I learned three things after that: 1) to not let any of my gfs know about the plumbing going on in my household 2) that I can shotput a heffa with her lace front, 3) he wasn't shit.
    Sad College Basketball GIF by NCAA March Madness

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    This elder brother always drops good advice.

You would think this subject would be common-sense, but as we watch societies gradual swirl going down the toilet: I want to share his wisdom with others no matter your relationship or "situationship" statis.

I'll add that you should beware of the friend that's always digging for "intel" (to help you out) into the personal details of whatever relationship you are in. Next thing you know they may end up being your mate's sidepiece.

Those types will often start out by starting an unprovoked relationship conversation with you, divulging their own personal hyped-up sexual escapades to open YOU up to unwittingly sharing information about you and your mate whom they are secretly interested in. These types think they are smarter than you from the start. Flat-out tell them point-blank that's none of their business. Don't beat around the bush if it comes to that! Some don't give up easily and will try again later on no matter what you say just to try and destroy your relationship out of jealousy and fun. I've seen this!

Do Not Disturb 80S GIF

Share this video with whomever you think needs to see it.

Well said, and thanks for sharing the video.
    There are things that your bredrins should never ask, this is one of them.

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    I'd shoot the ish with the homies about a jump-off but not about someone I'm seriously involved with. When it's a serious thing there is a certain amount of "professionalism" you have conversationally. You never wanna tell anyone how you giving your wife back shots...it's not a good look.
    Co-sign.