The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

What's cooking?

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
Community Host
Tither
App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Do you eat out more? Or cook your own food more?

I cook about 90% of the food I eat, maybe twice a month I'll hit up grubhub. I cook most of my food because I want to know what's in it, I don't trust fast food joints at all and about 15 years ago is when I stopped eating Asian foods. I learned to cook everything I've ever ordered out of an asain restaurant, it's actually pretty easy, like Mexican food, simple to make.

Do we have any cooks in the house?

TheHarmattan

*nix Master
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

I cook about 90% of the food I eat, maybe twice a month I'll hit up grubhub. I cook most of my food because I want to know what's in it, I don't trust fast food joints at all and about 15 years ago is when I stopped eating Asian foods. I learned to cook everything I've ever ordered out of an asain restaurant, it's actually pretty easy, like Mexican food, simple to make.

I cook only to survive. I don't trust anyone around my food either

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black

i live in a town where the restaurants are awful so its a no brainer. Between that and COVID my cooking game has elevated. When i lived in PDX tho, I was hitting up all the good happy hours