The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

What's the most unique date you've been on?

Bruh Man

Senior Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I saw a place around here that's offering a smores date experience. You get a reserved spot around a fire pit and a bunch of ingredients to make smores and hot chocolate. I thought it would make for a fun date night, especially on a colder night! Have you been on any unique dates?
a shorty took me on a hot air balloon ride shit was mad scary I had to keep composure to not turn her off. The gondola thing on the bottom is waaaaay smaller than that shit looks from far away and then the landing was quick and rough.

We got to walk in the balloon too joint was huge overall that was like the most unique date I ever been on. Won’t do it again though hellll to da nah.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
A helicopter ride. The guy I went on a date with, his brother owned one and he agreed to take us up. I will tell you, at first I damn near started crying. I am not good with heights but once we were up in the air and looking over the city, I relaxed a bit. It was something I would have never gone out of my way to do. Not sure I'd get in one again! lol

Goldilocks

Sixer
Community Host
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Been to a few dates to the Wizards games. Horseback riding is another but I planned that one. I also took a guy to an immersive art experience. He actually liked it more than I did. That’s it nothing too wild.

There is this private plane service you can get for relatively cheap. This guy I was dating told me he was gonna get it and take me on the private to stunt on me when we first met. jiggalaugh

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Been to a few dates to the Wizards games. Horseback riding is another but I planned that one. I also took a guy to an immersive art experience. He actually liked it more than I did. That’s it nothing too wild.

There is this private plane service you can get for relatively cheap. This guy I was dating told me he was gonna get it and take me on the private to stunt on me when we first met. jiggalaugh
Wizards games are a great dating activity!
Going to a winery is also a great date. The Spirit of Washington lunch cruise is also a nice date.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Did you go on that private plane or was he just a jive talking sucka.

Goldilocks

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Did you go on that private plane or was he just a jive talking sucka.
    No he didn't buy the service. I would have been a waste of money. He told me this well after we started dating. I thought it was funny. He put the money into my business instead.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    No he didn't buy the service. I would have been a waste of money. He told me this well after we started dating. I thought it was funny. He put the money into my business instead.
    Close Up Reaction GIF by Coach

Goldilocks

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA