The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Whats this declassification of Sept. 11 about?

eclipsed

Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
I heard about this, someone I know brought it up. Does this mean we are going to finally get more information about what happened that day? And why wait 20 years? That seems a bit odd to me. I don't know man. This whole thing never sat right with me and I know I am not alone. Something fishy was going on that day and the days leading up to it. I doubt we will ever get the full truth of it. Probably just some spun-out story to give the US more of a reason to do stuff overseas and continue this so called war while Americans suffer.

zBucks
Do you have a source on this? I haven't heard anything about this myself. I am curious to know if there is any new details we get to hear about September 11th, because there area lot of unanswered questions for sure.

I don't see us going back there anytime soon though. I think we have officially backed out of Afghanistan and our presence should no longer be there. We should worry about our own borders going forward anyway.

eclipsed

Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks

There is one source. I am just trying to make sense of it myself. This is the kind of thing that should have happened YEARS ago. Why wait 20 years to be "more transparent". Giving people more of a reason not to trust this corrupt government.

D

Deleted member 1946

I heard about this, someone I know brought it up. Does this mean we are going to finally get more information about what happened that day? And why wait 20 years? That seems a bit odd to me. I don't know man. This whole thing never sat right with me and I know I am not alone. Something fishy was going on that day and the days leading up to it. I doubt we will ever get the full truth of it. Probably just some spun-out story to give the US more of a reason to do stuff overseas and continue this so called war while Americans suffer.
I am sick and tired of classified/declassified material. It all seems like a coverup to me.

D

Deleted member 1946

There is one source. I am just trying to make sense of it myself. This is the kind of thing that should have happened YEARS ago. Why wait 20 years to be "more transparent". Giving people more of a reason not to trust this corrupt government.
I am trying to make sense of it too.

D

Deleted member 1946

Do you have a source on this? I haven't heard anything about this myself. I am curious to know if there is any new details we get to hear about September 11th, because there area lot of unanswered questions for sure.

I don't see us going back there anytime soon though. I think we have officially backed out of Afghanistan and our presence should no longer be there. We should worry about our own borders going forward anyway.
I haven't heard anything about it either. But I know almost everything else is declassified after a certain amount of time has elapsed.