Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

What's you favorite shoe brand?

TeeGee

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Africa
I really love to look good every time and I wouldn't be able to achieve this without a good shoe on to compliment my outfit.

I don't really have a particular dressing pattern as I could be seen rocking a good suit or wearing a denim Jean with a tee-shirt on. But as for my shoes as much as I like to look good I also want to be comfortable in whatever I am putting on.

You can spot me wearing a Nike shoe or a Jordan fit any day as these are among my favourite shoe brands.

What are yours?

Nesut

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
I like Adidas or Puma. the older I get the more I dress for comfort rather than fashion.
I find that there are two different types of Pumas.

There are the ones you find at Ross that have very little cushion and protection and better ones you find at department stores like Macy’s that are higher quality.

I only get the department store Pumas now.

TeeGee

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Africa

There are the ones you find at Ross that have very little cushion and protection and better ones you find at department stores like Macy’s that are higher quality.

I noticed that too, some of them shoes are just a replica of the original , I don't even buy if they don't come in original designers boxes, so I can be sure I ain't buying the replica.

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
Community Host
Tither
App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Puma makes very comfortable shoes,these were the lastest pair I got ,these are so comfortable you almost forget you have them on. you could walk forever in these.

Attachments

Screenshot 2022-04-26 103931.png

DOSO

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I really love to look good every time and I wouldn't be able to achieve this without a good shoe on to compliment my outfit.

I don't really have a particular dressing pattern as I could be seen rocking a good suit or wearing a denim Jean with a tee-shirt on. But as for my shoes as much as I like to look good I also want to be comfortable in whatever I am putting on.

You can spot me wearing a Nike shoe or a Jordan fit any day as these are among my favourite shoe brands.

What are yours?
    I like Nike, Adidas, and Timberlands.

DOSO

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I have been making use of Puma and Adidas for years. I have never felt like switching them up for any of the latest trending brands like Gucci and Co. Puma and Adidas products are always very comfortable for me to wear.
    Yeah. I like Puma too. Especially, the Puma Liga Nubucks.

Maxwell

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    If I'm being very honest with you, right now in my age, I'm not really bothering much about a brand in any product I use except for my smartphone which is Samsung. As for my shoes, as long as it fits well, I'm good with it. I h used Nike, Puma, Adidas and all of them are good.